Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKnattyD
Starving Artist

Loc: Core of the Sun
PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie
    #3332138 - 11/08/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i dunno if its just me but i am extremely afraid of pain... not any pain but like breaking a bone or shattering a kneecap, blah blah blah...
maybe its because of my fear but something about injuries,pain, and turture is very interesting to me... its just like WHOA... dont get me wrong i dont have a sick fetish or think its cool, but it seems very interesting to me....

-so post stories of some bad ass accidents, pics, or anything...

when i was a kid i had to have the skin peeled off my hand becuase i knocked over a pot of boiling water... i still have the scar its cool looks like a glove :smile:

oh and about war... how can u have the balls to participate in something with bullets zinging by... what if it hits ur balls, ur cock, ur kneecap, ur nose, your elbow...ahhhh

--------------------
Roots natty, don't give up - hold on
If I am wrong, be not afraid to say so
Is there any difference between the black and white?
We are all of one skin - same blood , same soul
But there are some who think dreadlocks don't count

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: KnattyD]
    #3332146 - 11/08/04 02:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

so that's why you look all pissy...

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineKinderfeld
BuddingHerpetologist

Loc: BatCountry
Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: felix]
    #3332186 - 11/08/04 03:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

When I was seventeen I was bitten by a rhino viper just below my knee cap. Its nothing like breaking, but part of my bone did dissolve. That has prolly been the most painful experience in my life so far.

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3332526 - 11/08/04 07:48 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well I used to be really into skateboarding. I was pretty good and was putting my sponser me video toghether. I was at a sk8 park hittin this rail all night. I just couldnt get it right though, sketchy landings etc. Then last go around, board slid back, I flipped forward, landed straight on my left arm. Bent right in 2 at in the middle of the forearm. Bone popped out and all. As soon as I hit the ground I grabbed it where it bent and the bone slid back in. Strange thing is shock alieviates most trauma so I didnt feel shit. I was hoping I imagined it, hospitals suck. Now Ize gots 2 plates and 12 screws in my arm along with some gnarly scars.
before

after

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: beejay]
    #3332546 - 11/08/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A couple of years ago I was going camping with loads of friends, and me and one guy were riding our bikes there to set our tent up before everyone else came. We were rolling down this really steep, really long hill which led right up to the campsite. My friend was quite a way behind me, so I put my brakes on to stop and wait for him. I slowed down and approached a small wall that bordered a river.

Thinking that I'd easily stop in time, I didn't turn away and just kept braking. I hit the wall with my front wheel at about 3 miles per hour, and very, very gently my bike went up and balanced in mid air for a second, before throwing me over into the river. In my desperation, I grabbed on to the wall with my left hand. I came to with my shoulder completely dislocated standing in a river.

Then I got driven to casualty and got given laughing gas and morphine while they wrenched my arm back into place. That almost made it worthwhile. It was quite a funny accident, in retrospect.

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: deafpanda]
    #3332940 - 11/08/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

in 2nd grade, one day after recess, my shoe was all full of sand. So as the class was walkin back into the room, I held on to the side of the doorway for balance as I emptied my shoe. After the whole class had come inside, the door closed with my pinky in the hinges. I reached around to open the door while in immense pain, and stared at my pinky in disbelief. The top of it was hanging off by a thread of skin, blood everywhere. Really freaked out my teacher.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3332964 - 11/08/04 11:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've given birth.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #3332981 - 11/08/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

oh and about war... how can u have the balls to participate in something with bullets zinging by... what if it hits ur balls, ur cock, ur kneecap, ur nose, your elbow...ahhhh

*gets queezy* or enters your skin, passes through your muscle, clips your liver, then pops a hole in tummy - tummy bleeds out into insides.

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: Civ]
    #3333178 - 11/08/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Civ wrote:
Quote:

or enters your skin, passes through your muscle, clips your liver, then pops a hole in tummy - tummy bleeds out into insides.

And as you grasp your hands over the gaping hole in your side in disbelief, your entrails slowly leak out with the blood as the remaining 15 minutes of your life slip away in utter pain.  All that stomach acid, blood, intestinal fluid, etc puddles up around the area you're lying covering you in stench while you breathe in your last few breaths between chokes of blood.

On a brighter note, I've never broken a bone other than my ring finger on my left hand playing tackle soccer. :thumbup:

I have had some pretty violent cuts and stabs though.  Had a 4" sliver jammed into my stomach when I was around 6 sliding down a 4x6 on my babysitter's porch.  Ouch.

Around 10 I was cutting a Gi-Joe's head off (don't ask) with a razor blade and it went right through the Gi-Joe's head and dug DEEP into my right leg.  I refused to go to the hospital and have an inch and a half long scar that's about 1/4" wide.. my favorite scar.

I chipped the bone in my chin after blacking out from smoking weed.  I was at a local gas station buying a pop when a wave of nausea hit me, a really bad wave.  I immediately handed my pop off to a friend and said I'd see him in the car, when I turned around to go out the door *BAM* I hit the floor.  I instantly regained conciousness and stumbled out the door and *BAM* I slammed off the concrete chin first.  I must have been out for atleast 30 seconds that time, and I hurried up and got to the car in a panic.  Sat down and realized I pissed myself, blood was pouring off my elbow and chin from my two falls.. it hurt.  Stopped smoking weed for like 4 - 6 months.

When I was a kid I used to ride my bike in an alley that was next to our house in town.  One day my brother and I were doing bunny hops and what not, and I tried to do an endo on my front wheel, flipped over my handle bars and hit the pavement with my front teeth, mouth open.  I had black tar on my teeth and a sore jaw for a long time.

Uh.. I guess I could go on with my stupidity for a while, but I'll leave it at this for now incase you are all getting bored.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: PAiNfuL ThrEaD, Ouchie Threadie [Re: Silven]
    #3333198 - 11/08/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i was in a horrible car accident and glass got in my eye.very painful ... as i ran out of the car my sight was blurred and i thought i was gonna go blind.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds