Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGenius
Shroomologist
Lets Just Start Are Own Country
    #3332090 - 11/08/04 04:18 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm getting sick of all the bullshit. Mostly the laws. I waited all my childhood to turn 18 so I could do what I want and I get that age and the gov takes over were my parents left off.

My main grudge with the gov, It's feelings for drugs. If you were the leader of a country what would the drug laws be? I would have every drug legal but not all drugs could be sold over the counter. Drugs like weed, alcohol some meds and other drugs that are similar in there addictive nature and share similar side effects would be available in special stores that took the time to get registered to sell the drugs. There would certainly be a age limit. I think 19 is a nice age. I'm 19 now and I have come to the conclusion with my own experiences and listening to others, 19 is around the age you can use a drug responsibly. Yes there will always be the people who never mature but you cant save them all.

For the other drugs like LSD, Shrooms and opiates you would have to see a different person and the amount you could legally buy per month would be limited. you would have to pass a few tests and actually qualify to use the drug. this would not take to long and once you were registered it was good for life.

If you were arrested for driving on drugs you not only could get jail time but your name would go in the system as cut off for a period of time decided fair in court.

Also drugs would be taxed like crazy.

Prostitution would be legal and controlled like it is in Amsterdam.

The Internet would play a large part in controlling the gov. just think if there really was no central gov but all decisions were voted on in online polls?

I believe with the technology we have today we could all live lives like the people you see on "Cribs" and be happy doing it. But allot of ideas we had in the past are keeping us from racing are goals. Ideas like racism & creationism. Just think of what we could do if we all new we were equal? Just think of all the breakthroughs we would have made in science if we weren't worried about doing something god did not want us to do.

I think it would be cool to create a "Paper" government. wright all the laws, the rites people have and refine it. then one day start are own country.

I have a good analogy. I use windows on a few of my computers. We all know that after you use windows for a while its tends to slow down. its gets more and more unstable. Usually for me its because I'm always installing and installing different software, losing files and just not filing things like they should so different things are all over the place and when you need something you can't find it. Well when I first started using puters this was really bad. The best way to fix it was to just reformat my hard drive and start fresh and try to file things in order and in places were I would find them in the new install. well it took awhile to get the hang of that but eventually I managed to get damn good at maintaining my computer.

The same thing I think goes for the government. we need to just reformat everything. Sit down and decide what is really best for the people and not the lawmakers. we need to reformat and start fresh.

Lets face it things are bad all over and we have the power to fix it\ so why the hell keep living like this?

--------------------
Rate me and god will love you.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: Lets Just Start Are Own Country [Re: Genius]
    #3332162 - 11/08/04 05:00 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

the title of this thread contains a misspelling

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineGenius
Shroomologist
Re: Lets Just Start Are Own Country [Re: SpecialEd]
    #3332248 - 11/08/04 06:34 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yes yes our not are you get the point.Have you ever listened to people speak? Its never perfect but the data is still passed. I will be the first to admit I make spelling errors all the time. But almost 100% of the time excluding the times when I'm typing drunk/high my point is made.

Fucking English anyway :smirk:

--------------------
Rate me and god will love you.

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

Re: Lets Just Start Are Own Country [Re: Genius]
    #3332275 - 11/08/04 06:52 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

bow to the leeder :bow:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub