Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Quantum Thinking
    #3279999 - 10/26/04 04:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hehe :smile:

(VQT)
Quantum Thinking

Over the next decade+ of hyper-change... mental fitness and resiliency to change induced hyper-stress will be tested like never before in history... as severe change and uncertainty creates intensifying distress-trauma states that collapse potentials for acceptable performance, experience and physical wellness.

The Varunax Quantum Thinking (VQT) Programme was created to...

(1). insulate mind-emotions from stress, trauma and cataclysmic events

(2). morph-flip these spreading negative event energies into positive event energies (- to +) for new super-capacities for quantum level performance, experience and service to others

(3). instantly measure anywhere/anytime, capacity for performance and experience... through breathes-per-minute (BPM) ratings... (15-20/BPM max wetware to 2-4/BPM max quantum mind-body capacities... with stage one objective: 8/BPM threshold state to quantum performance/experience potentials... + light dot circle speed)

VQT: The essential technique
"How can VQT succeed where other training programmes fail to succeed beyond mere band-aid status?"

VQT succeeds for the simple reason it deep-focuses all time and energy into solving the one core problem... Wetware... and does not waste it's power in creating the next "better band-aid" masking the next cause celebre' symptom.

Wetware: the real problem
The material-based problem (not open to philosophical or insight debate or discussion) is the existence of a mastrix of superimposing, ancient, auto-robotic, distorting and overpowering bio-neural, neural-network software running 24-7... we call simply... "Wetware". These automated programmes have evolved over millions of years and act as prisms or lenses distorting and lag-timing true quantum thinking performance and experience in the non-edited, non-lagtimed world.

These Wetware programmes simply replay the same emotions, ideas, problems, stress reactive sequences and fears and myopia they always replayed in the past.

Attempts to loaded new shields against change, stress and access to new insight, knowledge, performance-experience potentials into the Wetware programme via the 5 senses... are blocked as they are simply edited, changed, reprogrammed and saved or downloaded into the system, to mirror the system. There is no probability of progress, evolution in experience or performance.

Insulation against change, stress, data overload, zero-creativity, dim-insight and true knowledge orbits, then becomes impossible and breeds constant frustration leading to anger, then to simmering rage and into emotional/physical abuse and violence and the collapse of the physical body at the weakest DNA links.

The Wetware programme matrix, is the same exact programme used some 225,000 years ago when the first H.Sapien humanbeings manifested... today the caveman wears the Armani suit. There has been super-technology advances since then, but ZERO bio-neural, human biological evolution.

Wetware 101
These automated programmes are proven through neuroscience and are powerful, superimposing bio-software programmes created through millions of years of evolution:

R-Complex... eat or be eaten, auto-body cycle programming
M-Complex... memory autoloading, autoplaying overpowering emotional wave cycles
N-Complex... neocortex is the face saving programme... explains and makes excuses for what the other complexes have already started... creates the illusion of making choices (see google; Dr. Libet, UCSF... Salk Institute's "Flash-Lag" research).
Wetware can be seen at any moment... simply watch or witness the never-ending "inner dialogue" chatter running 24-7... instant, overpowering auto-reactive emotional wave pulses.

Unplugging Wetware plugs in Quantum thinking capacities.

R-complex unplugged... dissolves identifying with the illusion of a physical body
C-complex unplugged... dissolves identifying with + - emotions
N-complex unplugged... dissolves identifying with repeated beliefs, notions, rituals, philosophies

VQT training
After a decade+ R&D project to locate and re-amplify the most direct and immediate wetware techniques documented through all history, two super-techniques emerged to encompass all the others.

Today, the network has for the first time, merged these two super-techs... ancient master-breathing + imaging practices... into one master-technique we call the VQT... to produce a wholely new and powerful training that can be refocused for various acts and performances... aerobic workouts, weight-training to live business, entertainment, sports performance.

These programmes are intended as IMMEDIATE RESULTS... only techniques that deliver direct and profound results have true value in our metamorphing world today... they must work when and where you need them to work.

Client training focuses include...

(Stress Proofing)
(immedidate releasing and dissolving stress (As Dr. Selye told us decades ago: "the body reacts to distress and eustress (having fun) exactly the same way... it's the mind that chooses which is which.")

(Q-Decisions)
(zero regret, flawless decision making from the trivial to the vital

(Q-Energy)
(immediate infusions of energy when and where you need it)

(Energy Flipping)
(negative stress-change energy is instantly flipped to positive energy and focused)

(Q-Create)
(the potential for true innovation-creativity is zero through wetware continually repeating ideas it has copied and replays endlessly... like a tape-recorder)

(MindSpace Interiors)
Zen garden rooms to practice super VQT techniques in classes and in private freetime

(Q-Experiencing)
Experience consuming is the focus of these programmes and adventures...

Sensual Pleasure Plus
Adrenaline Rush
Spiritual Pleasure Plus
"10 things I want to do before I die"... individualized lists and setups

(The Ride)
The ultimate, hard-core, high adventure, enlightenment game running 24-7

(The Death Walker)
The end of the illusion of death as a permanent condition... end-life sequence is actually designed to be the unplug of all Wetware, all at once... which is the same sequence and objective as in life itself... just more efficient

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Quantum Thinking [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3280344 - 10/26/04 06:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

so how do i do it? i want instant reults.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3280393 - 10/26/04 06:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This all looks cool. Where did ya find it? Got a link?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineWhiteRussian
Re: Quantum Thinking [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3280505 - 10/26/04 06:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

OfflineWhiteRussian
    #3280513 - 10/26/04 06:58 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

"so how do i do it? i want instant reults."

well, thats for you to figure out :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3280642 - 10/26/04 07:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

hehe

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology