Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OK--writers! Short story, novel, poets. Hey!
    #3246796 -

    Hey all.  I tried searching these forums and didn't come up with much that I liked. 
    I've belonged to a couple of online workshops.  Basically, the problem  there was there were only a few people who shared my sensibilities/interests.  I suppose I could try 'em again.
      Anyway, so given I have talked with some interesting people on these boards, and we all share certain common interests, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in exchanging work for critique.  Um, well, I may not be such a good reader of poetry.  I'm more of prosey guy.  I've never read enough poetry to comment very well, I don't think. 
      I'm NOT asking about drug lit.  I'm looking for people who're interested in good fiction and have some experience with writing/publishing/workshopping. 
      I'm just trying to find some intelligent people who will stimulate one another, offer intellidgent critiques, and motivate one another.  Post, PM me, whatever.  If you've found any good online workshops, please post a link and maybe I'll see you there! 
        Okay, thanks guys! :grin:

GB


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OK--writers! Short story, novel, poets. Hey! [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3248012 -

I'm presently at work writing a novel, and while it's not done, I'd love to get feedback on a few chapters.  :sun:

I've also been on the lookout for a good writing community for awhile now, and haven't found one yet that suited me.  So please, if anyone knows of any you enjoy, hook me up.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rate my Short Poems(Begginer seeking Constructive Critisism) Northernsoul 1,274 9 04/21/04 12:54 PM
by KthxBye
* some short fiction I wrote DoctorJ 1,803 8 10/23/04 10:48 PM
by Jatoba
* Writer's Block silversoul7 1,034 10 06/12/04 09:32 PM
by Psilostylin
* Need Some Advice From Writers Jackal 900 7 04/06/04 12:46 AM
by Blastrid
* Re: C.D Writers?????? Anonymous 2,599 7 04/11/00 09:39 AM
by Vorpal
* Re: cd writer loathe 1,554 9 05/29/00 09:47 PM
by BuzzDoctor
* Shroomery animated short Ganja 1,579 14 12/30/03 01:20 AM
by abhi
* Critique my short story manna_man 707 2 05/20/04 01:22 PM
by manna_man

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
551 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.