Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: C.D Writers??????
    #258676 - 04/08/00 09:50 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

go to www.gamecopyworld.com
there is a link that exsplains the whole process of copying playstation games. Even goes into how to copy specific ones and hardware you need to do so.

------------------
Drugs may be the road to no where, but atleast its the scenic route

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#258678 - 04/08/00 09:59 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Nah, there isn't a file on there to make them seem bigger. You do need a chip though, cause sony put deliberate bad sectors at the start of the cd, and run of the mill burners cannot copy bad sectors. So the chip makes the playstation think that there are. If you are interested in swapping some burns, drop me an email :smile:

jC

------------------
When the camel flies backwards, the moon will have hair on it's upper lip - Arab Proverb.

Anonymous

#258679 - 04/09/00 12:55 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

you need a MOD ship, very hard to install, go buy a sodder gun now

OfflineJoHnNySc
enthusiast
    #258680 - 04/09/00 03:19 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

or you could buy a plug-mod which plugs into the back of your playstation, there more expensive then regular mod chips. I would rather spend the extra money then attempt to soder shit onto my playstation. There around 45 dollars which is still cheaper than a playstation game. So all you need to do is burn on CD and you already got your money's worth

------------------
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

Anonymous

#258681 - 04/09/00 06:23 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

You can burn an exact copy of a game that will run without a mod chip if you use a program called clonecd and your writer can read and write "raw"

In general, newer Plextor, Mitsumi and HP drives can read/write "raw". Most others can't. If copying games is important to you it is a good idea to shop for drives with this capability. They don't cost anymore than other drives, just a bit of a hassle to find.

DD

Anonymous

#258682 - 04/09/00 07:50 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I have a box on the back of my playstation that acts like a inturuptor for use after the country code. I just use the Nero Buring Rom and do the CD-Copy technique..... Even if the Program reports that there are flaws in the burn it still Boots......

Anonymous

#258684 - 04/10/00 12:04 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Ok.... I want to state a couple of things....
phrozendata went a little overboard saying 1/2 of these people are idiots. Alot of usefull information is here and most iof it is right. Sudgestions:

1> Get the Box... Easy to install... Can be taken out and used at a friends house.
2> The wiring can be a pain..(I have done three playstations..... 2 for friends one for me... Guess witch one I fucked up on. Two of the points are easy as shetnot Next to anything one is near a couple of soder points. Next one is surounded by sodering points and chips. Older the playstation the easyer it is. Basicly unless you have tons of paintence and good luck you could fuck up the unit)
3> The box doubles as a game shark, cd rom viewer, memory card manager that is much faster then the systems.
4> I have had the box for a while and it was made before the whole stealth issue came into play. Stealth is a Joke. I have sucsefully copied games that are suposed to require a stealth unit.... No problems.

Basicly if you happen to find a box bing sold at computer stores called the golden finger (This is not a JOKE....) that is what I use and I like it. Plus I got it for $25.

------------------
I am the Golden Dragon. Hear my roar. Feal my flame. Watch me burn. Never again! Never be, never do. The evil things from one like you.

OfflineVorpal
old hand

Loc: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    #258685 - 04/11/00 09:39 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered a modchip for $30(CDN) a year ago. It took me about 30 minutes to install it and wasn't that hard if you know how to solder. I did have a problem when I was taking the unit apart. One of the plugs for the part that spins and reads the CD was in really tight(the power cord for the motor). I ended up pulling the socket off the board instead of pulling the plug out. I had to resolder the plug to the board which was a real bitch because the contacts were so closely spaced.

I dropped my playstation about six months later and the socket fell off the board again. I haven't been able to get it to work again since.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale