Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Poll: Bush's heart in the right place?
    #3238234 -

Whatever you think about bush's results, how do you feel about him as a person, and his intentions?


Are they honorable, or is he, well... genuinely evil?
Bush is: g/e
You may choose only one
Bush is: L/ch
You may choose only one
Bush is: race
You may choose only one
P/U
You may choose only one
C/UnC
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 10/10/04 02:00 AM until the end of time

View the results of this poll | Filter by response


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3238240 -

Also: Discuss whether it is possible to be "Moderately Cheesy", or "Adequately Cheesy".


Is there a difference betwixt the two?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3238278 -

I think Bush brings about his own level of cheesiness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Pathos]
    #3238283 -

Why isn't the media asking these questions?


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3239502 -

What is a Mullatto? I'm suprised I remember what a Kobald is from playing video games years ago. Bush is definately one of those.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Frappy]
    #3239621 -

I am begining to think that some of you don't like the Great Leader. This thread has been forwarded to John Ashcroft, American Icon.


--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3239685 -

Please play the soundtrack for "Footloose" to Mr. A.

Ashcroft loves that shit.

Any man who thinks dancing is a gift from Satan should not have a govt. job.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3239694 -

No, it is still in his chest cavity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3239861 -

Even if his heart is in the right place(which I think it isn't), that's no reason to keep his ass around.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3240003 -

Thats exactly what I keep telling my parents.


--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3240076 -

What are you saying about Bush's sweet, sweet ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3240104 -

I figure he's chaotic neutral. And I'm sure he's about to reach another level soon.. how many xp are there for a sand nigger again? Or does he have to slay them personally? You get xp from your henchmen, don't you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: AntiMeme]
    #3240310 -

  My feeling is that he started out genuinely trying to be helpful.  Now, he's so compromised by Rove's tactics and approach to politics that he thinks he's doing right, but he overlooks/excuses himself for far too much to call him genuinely "good" or even "netural."  In essence, his rationale for staying in power is not far, at its root, from Kim Jong Il's; both men think they've been forced to take the course they have because of foreign threats and both men are willing to sacrifice little people to stay in power and feel themselves to be, at some level, a victim of their circumstances. 
    Oh, and I really want to fashion a 16" dildo out of an antique table leg whose facade is splintering and dry.  I would then sodomize Ann Coulter with this and then make her suck off her own feces and blood.  Then I'd ask her, "Where's your God now, bitch?"  Then I'd pee on her.  And I'd make sure I'd drank a lot of coffee beforehand so my pee would be really acidic and it'd burn her eyes and mucuous membranes. 
      Then I'd sit in a chair in the corner and throw jelly beans at her and keep saying, "Reagan's Dead."

      :yesnod:

GB


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3240348 -

Quote:
Oh, and I really want to fashion a 16" dildo out of an antique table leg whose facade is splintering and dry. I would then sodomize Ann Coulter with this and then make her suck off her own feces and blood. Then I'd ask her, "Where's your God now, bitch?" Then I'd pee on her. And I'd make sure I'd drank a lot of coffee beforehand so my pee would be really acidic and it'd burn her eyes and mucuous membranes.
Then I'd sit in a chair in the corner and throw jelly beans at her and keep saying, "Reagan's Dead."



I get a sense that you are holding back. So tell me how you really feel.


--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3240834 -

I think Bush really believes that he's fighting the good fight against terrorists, because that's how people think. He's not holed up in the Whitehouse going "muahahahah, we fooled them all and got away with the oil money!".

He's a real douchebag though. When the hell does he actually convey any sort of message in his speeches? They're like pep rallies. He scores high on the cheesiness. He's like Cheetos; Dangerously Cheesy.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Phluck]
    #3240898 -

In keeping with classic D&D alignment descriptions, I would have to say deffinitely Lawful-Evil. I mean he's evil just because he's evil (in my opinion), but he's 'lawful' rather than 'chaotic' because he isn't acting alone but rather is part of a system of evil.

That being said, I had to choose 'evil' because of the nature of the poll...but I think I would describe him more as just deeply dillusioned by money and power rather than outright evil.


--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Source]
    #3241013 -

Source said:
In keeping with classic D&D alignment descriptions, I would have to say deffinitely Lawful-Evil.  I mean he's evil just because he's evil (in my opinion), but he's 'lawful' rather than 'chaotic' because he isn't acting alone but rather is part of a system of evil.

That being said, I had to choose 'evil' because of the nature of the poll...but I think I would describe him more as just deeply dillusioned by money and power rather than outright evil.




Wow. Very well said.  :thumbup:








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3241952 -

yeah, I agree, lawful evil. I think he's a gnome though. like relatively ineffectual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242339 -

I don't think calling him evil is a good idea.
I mean, people get in a stink when he refers to the terrorists as evildoers, and calls the war on terror a war between good and evil... yet it's okay to call him evil? He's a human being who believes what he's doing, certainly a fundamentalist jerk, but you can't expect someone who believes the earth was created in seven days, and that humans lived with dinosaurs to know how to run a country.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll: Bush's heart in the right place? [Re: Phluck]
    #3242349 -

Quote:
but you can't expect someone who believes the earth was created in seven days, and that humans lived with dinosaurs to know how to run a country.




:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2 Polls - Bush & 911 somebodyelse 689 10 07/02/03 05:42 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* new poll shows decisive swing to bush... Annapurna1 2,220 17 08/26/04 02:08 PM
by Swami
* Bush Support Among Arab Americans Tumbles
( 1 2 all )
Zahid 2,250 29 08/28/04 06:49 PM
by Zahid
* Bush is in deep trouble: An analysis of the post-convention fft2 586 1 08/19/04 04:54 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Nader climbing in the polls
( 1 2 all )
mabus 3,602 38 03/16/04 09:29 AM
by Phred
* 60% of Brits despise Bush and do not want him in UK mjshroomer 1,114 13 12/22/03 10:41 AM
by G a n j a
* American voters lose faith in Bush's foreign policy
( 1 2 all )
Zahid 2,329 20 10/14/03 06:57 PM
by Zahid
* poll ..do we still need this fucking board??...
( 1 2 all )
Annapurna1 2,253 36 09/16/04 01:27 PM
by Annapurna1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,622 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.067 seconds spending 0.038 seconds on 26 queries.