Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Kundalini Universal Awareness
    #3220400 - 10/05/04 11:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

After years of practicing a specialized adaptation of Tantric Kundalini meditation, combined with martial arts, music and dancing, I was on the nude beach of which I took and created the picture above depicting the universal aspects of the energy there:

I was dancing to the rhythm of the drums surrounded by beautiful naked women. While I was dancing I was concentrating upon my breathing and using my visualized imagination to send universal energy up through my spine and out the top of my head. It seemed I had finally relaxed properly and everything was in proper spiritual alignment for suddenly I heard a sound like a snorkel valve closing. It felt as though it was coming from the base of my throat and the top of my head at the same time. I opened my eyes and I felt as though a chain was cut and as I looked at the naked, dancing women I felt no desire at all. Suddenly I felt absolutely complete and in harmony with the universe. Caught completely by surprise I no longer needed sex. What a marvelous and wonderful relief!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Kundalini Universal Awareness [Re: ]
    #3220437 - 10/05/04 11:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:laugh:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Anonymous

Re: Kundalini Universal Awareness [Re: ]
    #3220503 - 10/05/04 11:34 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

please read this, its in the S&P forum guidlines. I know it has been pointed out before.

1)No Flaming
2)No Baiting
3)Be Respectful
4)Come with an open mind
5)This isn't OTD...keep posts on topic where possible. Off-topic posts will be removed at the mods' discretion.

MY RESPONSE:

This is going to be an experimental thread for me. On this thread I will do my utmost to follow the rules to the letter. Anyone who tries to hijack this thread and throw it off topic shall be singled out and the rules will be posted as my main response to whoever does so. Anyone who baits me as they have done on my other threads shall also be singled out and the rules will be posted again. In short, on this thread I will not allow anyone to break the rules myself included.

This should be fun!  :smile:

Anonymous

To Trendal [Re: ]
    #3220551 - 10/05/04 11:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

"Not responding is the right thing to do, there

In fact, it is ALWAYS better to not respond to something if you can't do so without resorting to disrespect and/or flames."

--Trendal

MY RESPONSE:

You are absolutely right, Trendal. I do not come here pretending I am something I am not. I do indeed have my shortcomings and have no qualms in showing those shortcomings for all to see, but you will not allow this so I have to be on my best behavior. Well, I see this thread as fun because I will also make certain that as soon as ANYONE who posts on this thread breaks the rules they will be openly exposed and branded as rule breakers. I feel confident that I can discipline my mind and keep within the rules on this thread, but I strongly doubt if their minds are strong enough to do the same. I think I?m going to really enjoy this thread.  :grin:

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: To Trendal [Re: ]
    #3220599 - 10/05/04 11:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Look into my avatar... Loook  :eek: :laugh:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: To Trendal [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3220612 - 10/05/04 11:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i think you get enjoyment in all the wrong places

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Anonymous

Zero7a1 [Re: ]
    #3220635 - 10/05/04 11:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

please read this, its in the S&P forum guidlines. I know it has been pointed out before.

1)No Flaming
2)No Baiting
3)Be Respectful
4)Come with an open mind
5)This isn't OTD...keep posts on topic where possible. Off-topic posts will be removed at the mods' discretion.

MY RESPONSE:

You are breaking rule number 5, Zero7a1. If the moderators are doing ther job your post should be deleted. It's amazing how many people broke rule number 5 on my other threads and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEIR POSTS WERE DELETED! Somone around here is not enforcing the rules. (hint, hint)

Anonymous

To Moonshoe [Re: ]
    #3220659 - 10/05/04 11:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

1)No Flaming
2)No Baiting
3)Be Respectful
4)Come with an open mind

MY RESPONSE:

You are also breaking rule number 5, Moonshoe. You are officially reprimanded by me for doing so!

Anonymous

Announcement [Re: ]
    #3220693 - 10/06/04 12:04 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

You people have gotten away with breaking all the rules of this forum and baiting me into responses that sent my threads way off topic and even closed. Well, I am turning the tables on you with this thread. On this thread you shall be exposed for being GULITY of breaking the rules each and every time you break them. Your days of ruining my threads with your off topic posts, baiting, flaming, close-minded, disrespectful posts has come to an end.

You the guilty are now officially exposed as GUILTY!!!! And I?m loving it!

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: To Trendal [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3220715 - 10/06/04 12:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think its amazing how many times on this board that i have been misconstrued... and or told one thing by people... this is why i am here, if you cant ask any questions as to my response... whats worth posting at the shroomery?

Because i make a post that seems rather pointless to those who wont actually consider what i say, people think im goofing around and breaking the "rules".

If you had looked at my avatar you would see why it isnt so pointless... give it some creative thought, then ask me why i said what i did... then maybe you will see that it isnt OTD.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: To Trendal [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3220717 - 10/06/04 12:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
i think you get enjoyment in all the wrong places

what makes you think that?

OfflinetrendalM
tangential derivation
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: To Moonshoe [Re: ]
    #3220718 - 10/06/04 12:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Take a better look at #5:

This rule was created because we had a problem "back in the day" with some people posting entirely off-topic things in threads for the sole purpose of derailing the thread. You won't find this rule enforced much these days unless it is obvious the poster WANTS to bring the thread off-topic or if it turns into a series of off-topic posts. A single one here and there is of no concern to me.

Moonshoe's post was not off-topic.

Though, again, you should read rule #2 "no baiting". What you are now doing is most definitely "baiting".

I feel confident that I can discipline my mind and keep within the rules on this thread, but I strongly doubt if their minds are strong enough to do the same.

--------------------
The story book's been read
And every line believed
Curriculum's been set
Logic is a threat
Reason searched and seized

BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

OfflinetrendalM
tangential derivation
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: To Moonshoe [Re: trendal]
    #3220737 - 10/06/04 12:12 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sorry, sid, but I now have no choice but to recomend a temporary ban for you to the Admin. It has become quite obvious that you (a) only want to talk about yourself (as evidenced by the fact that ALL of your posts have been in your own threads), (b) have no real intention of being a part of this community, and (c) can't seem to get any of my warnings through that head of yours.

Please come back when you feel that you can post constructively here.

--------------------
The story book's been read
And every line believed
Curriculum's been set
Logic is a threat
Reason searched and seized

BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology