Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey nerds...I need your help!
    #3217467 -

I was wondering if there was any way that I can download streamlined internet radio off winamp, onto my computer, so I can copy it onto a CD to listen to in my car??

I know this is possible. Please help me!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey nerds...I need your help! [Re: CherryBom]
    #3217470 -

Get satalite radio and be done with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey nerds...I need your help! [Re: CherryBom]
    #3217498 -

If you go into your Winamp Preferences, under the "output" section you will see a plugin called "Nullsoft Disk Writer". Chose that one and select a folder you want the files saved to. I think it saves them as .wav files which can be burned directly to CD. You won't be able to hear the music while its recording, though :frown:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey nerds...I need your help! [Re: trendal]
    #3217534 -

You can listen while it saves the .wav if you use Output Stacker

Cheers

Nick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey nerds...I need your help! [Re: CherryBom]
    #3217600 -

Winamp disk writer.... hrmmm im not sure if that works for internet feeds. If it does ya, just get the wav from that then use any cd burning software to burn the wav file. Nero is my fav prog for windows.

If you wanna turn it in to mp3 for mp3 players id recommend easy cd-da extractor. That program is great.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any one here use Milkdrop in Winamp? Artnotwar 1,070 17 01/18/10 08:15 PM
by Artnotwar
* question for all you winamp guru's kadakuda 242 0 11/14/04 04:08 PM
by kadakuda
* Good mp3 player (not winamp) Chespirito 703 19 08/18/10 07:52 PM
by Frost
* Any video game nerds out there? E3 2012 is happening now
( 1 2 all )
GEncore 1,377 29 06/05/12 08:33 PM
by Cj-B
* best winamp visualization out
( 1 2 all )
Vacume 10,897 27 12/14/09 08:38 PM
by Asante
* i LOVE Women..er WINAMP! yeha thats it!
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,842 24 06/07/05 10:14 AM
by danlennon3
* Winamp visualisations
( 1 2 all )
kaste 3,137 24 03/31/10 07:20 AM
by Moo456
* Winamp Presets PriitK 2,072 10 04/23/06 12:07 AM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
465 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.