Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Winamp visualisations [Re: Rovastar]
    #12301826 -

Rovastar2 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
Holy shit! YOU'RE Rovastar! I love your visualizers! Your a CG genius!

There are so many in Winamp, but your's are some of my favorite ones...

I never knew that he snuck that Shroomery tribute in there....which version of Winamps is that on? I have version 5.56...is it on there?

So wait, were you NovaStar Before or After you came to the Shroomery?

I met a CG art celebrity today.
:awesome::thumbup:
~ LogicaL Chaos ~



:smile: :blush: Thanks for the kind words. I was Rovastar before I came here and strangly the name was already taken hence the Rovastar2......

The shroomery is full of interesting people. :smile:

It should still be included with Winamp but they did remove some in a recent update. I'll check and have to get it added in again. All my time has been focused on new stuff and I haven't done much Milkdrop stuff for some time now.

Ythan said:
Dude, nice job! I just picked up a personal copy. That is, for lack of a better term, some trippy shit right there. Wonder how I missed the original thread. Anyway it's great to see there's still work being done on visualizations. Too bad it doesn't run on my laptop, guess it's time to upgrade. :grin:



golden1 said:
just bought it, couldn't resist for $2.50. mainly just to support your wonderful visualizations



Thanks for the support people. It is nice to know people like it.

There are only a few people I know making visualizations but we intend on doing it for a while yet.

Where Is Life said:
To be honest, I prefer G-Force.. Even the trial is worth it.  :awehigh:



:smile: Oh well. I did a load of scenes for G-Force years ago too. :smile: I need to add these to Morphyre.




SIGN MY ASS!


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Winamp visualisations [Re: Rovastar]
    #12302592 -

Yeah, I figured that RovaStar, because of the 2 on your name....its cool that you came to the Shroomery.....I love that!  A true CG artist in the mist of the Shroomery.....

Hey NovaStar, ever going to make a dedicated Shroom-shaped visualizer, something like this, but with trippy flowing colors and fractal designs......:mushdance:
I think that wouold  be the Ultimate. :thumbup:

And on the subject of the awesomeness of Winamp, the Default color of Winamp looks a lot like the Default for the Shroomery.....

How cool is that?! :awesome:

It must be Fate.
:psychsplit:
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (03/30/10 10:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Winamp visualisations [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #12303698 -

sooo milkdrop is better then electric sheep?

electric sheep makes me trip when im sober, who thinks milkdrop is better then electric sheep?


OP sorry to sorta jack your post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Winamp visualisations [Re: kaste]
    #12303815 -

For Linux users: http://projectm.sourceforge.net/

ProjectM is milkdrop port for linux.  You can use the same preset/playlist files from the windows version.

Also, to Rovastar:  :bow2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Winamp visualisations [Re: MagicMaker]
    #12303884 -

Electric sheep has some more complex CG, but its resolution is limited because it isnt generated in real time like milkdrop. Electric sheep is basically looping videos of CG art.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Milkdrop
( 1 2 all )
Gandhi 3,988 22 09/27/04 03:37 AM
by Rovastar
* MilkDrop Fans... This Is A Must-Read! Rovastar Totally ROCKS!
( 1 2 all )
TM 3,559 22 04/01/06 10:09 AM
by Rovastar
* Who here still uses Winamp?
( 1 2 all )
SonicTitanS 735 23 01/11/18 07:51 PM
by psi
* milkdrop visualizer question
( 1 2 all )
skunkape 2,503 23 07/06/09 01:49 AM
by UnholyChild666
* Winamp's Shuffle fireworks_godS 1,305 7 07/16/06 04:23 AM
by cybrbeast
* Winamp JaRRn 1,024 10 09/03/04 05:18 PM
by Vvellum
* Milkdrop! EffedS 1,220 14 11/11/03 10:32 PM
by Effed
* WinAmp Visualizations
( 1 2 all )
AaronEvil 2,184 21 10/14/06 03:59 PM
by POTtismGOD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,137 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.