Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Jobs of the Dimensions-by Barbara Hand Clow
    #3140136 - 09/15/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

There has been a lot of interest in the dimensions here lately. I thought to post this take on them;

The 2D elementals and the 4D energies do not have bodies so they use yours. the 5DPleiadians do not have your polarized fields so they send you love to transmute hate. The 6DSirians do not have your minds, so they are blasting you with light geometry to get you to become a seer. Meanwhile, the 7D galactic information highways are transmuting Earths identity. 8D conferences are being held to co-create a new order in your solar system. 9D spiritual teachers are impulsing you into ecstacy when they can link with you.

Taken from The Pleiadian Agenda-A Cosmology for the New Age of Light, by Barbara Hand Clow

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Jobs of the Dimensions-by Barbara Hand Clow [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3140163 - 09/15/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Very good! Might as well post Lyssa Royal's take on the densities as well..

http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/density.html

Density/Dimension Scale
as described in the book "Prism of Lyra" by Lyssa Royal.

7th Density
Awareness as the multidimensional experience, group-matrix identity, (social memory complex). This is the frequency of total oneness or integration and vibrations at this frequency are merged in identity and become a mass-conscious whole. They magnetize those in other frequencies and provide the current for the natural flow toward integration. Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress thru the Prism of Lyra (from our point of view it will then be a black hole exit point) and reach the next octave where another adventure awaits.

6th Density
Awareness as the dimension itself. This has often been called the "Christ Consciousness" in that it displays a frequency level equal to that of the the Christ or Buddha. >From this frequency a total remembrance occurs, and the one begins taking responsibility for the Whole rather then the Self. The process of progressing the Self and progressing the Whole becomes one and the same.

5th Density
Experiental awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. this is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transiting from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.

4th Density
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

3rd Density
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

2nd Density
Awareness as a line, biological matter, development of species identity. The consciousness expressed by 2nd density vibration does not possess self-awareness (or ego). Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here, however their placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence of absence of ego.

1st Density
Awareness as a point, physical matter. This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all operating from 1st density. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as well. It makes up the basic genetic codes.

Terminology:
Density: Density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term "dimension" implies. The density structure of this reality is primarily expressed in seven levels, though each level has sub-levels within it. The density scale is a model used to communicate one's perception of orientation in relation to other realities.

Dimension: Dimension refers to one's location in space/time rather then a person's vibrational frequency (density). Webster defines "dimension" as "Magnitude measured in a particular direction, specifically length, breadth, thickness or time." There are an infinite number of dimensions existing with a given density or vibrational frequency.

Frequency: Matter is vibrating energy. Different vibrationary rates denote the properties. Frequency is the rate at which molecules or consciousness vibrate.

Prism of Lyra: A prism is a transparent body with a triangular base used to polarize or decompose light or energy into its spectrum. The prism of Lyra is the archetypal idea of the entrance of consciousness into this reality. For Earth's galactic family the entrance point exists within the Lyran system. As consciousness/energy emerged, it fragmented into seven density frequencies, much as a prism would fragment light in seven colors.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3140165 - 09/15/04 06:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

so, you know my philosophy , and that i am far from a skeptic

but for what reason do you believe all this stuff?

have these beings communicated with you? did they tell you this stuff?

what experiences have you had that confirms this stuff for you?

have you actually percieved these deminations or just read about them?

personally i wont deny i have a hard time taking this kind of stuff on faith.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Jobs of the Dimensions-by Barbara Hand Clow [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3140177 - 09/15/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

my questions are for jiggy not shroomism, i still have to read his, looks more understandable and agreeable to me

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3140179 - 09/15/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

for me.. I started communicating with them, had many experiences, then went seeking information.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3140260 - 09/15/04 06:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I told you in my PM that I wrote about my general experiences in White Russians ascension post.

Maybe I'll copy and paste what I wrote there here in a next reply.

I go exploring. Can't say that I have bothered much with the 2nd (a little and shame on me) and havn't tapped much beyond the 8th/9th and I don't think the human mind at this point could comprehend in them. They just become pure light, very cleansing and refreshing from distortions.

There is no way to prove any of this to anyone. It's one of those things you become curious about and prove it to yourself by exploring.

What Hand Clow wrote about was what the conscious purpose was of each dimension dedicated to service of the whole. It's coming from a different perspective on them. It is unique and interesting.

I like to share more then just my perspective on things. Maybe mine is just a partial view so many are important to understand the bigger picture.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3140331 - 09/15/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Personally I don't classify regarding dimensions or densities. But, from my own experience, many of the characteristics have been present in much more open states of awareness of the mind. Call it what you like, but it is raw experience of the true form of God. Don't get too distracted by these labels, as the true source, "infinite dimension" is beyond that.

(This is stictly my opinion, not to be taken as fact :smile:)

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3140519 - 09/15/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Here's the stuff I wrote in another post about exploring dimensions of consciousness. It's a cumulation of several replies and is long, but it is personal about my experiences.

Start:

Okay, here's what I generally know about them to date. The first dimension is a source dimension that feeds energy into this multiverse of dimensions. Whats outside of it all can be consider void stuff or dark energy that gets refined into light energy and realised, as well as it is used to create with. ( still working on that one)

The second dimension is made up of elemental archetypes. I havn't explored this one much at all but am getting more curious.

You know the 3rd.

the 4th, is akin to the astral plane. There is both love and fear in it- the whole spectrum of emotion is found there to the extremes. Some people refer to an upper and lower 4th. All of the good and evil archetypes are found in it.

It holds the consciousness of duality and is polarised. The consciousness of the plane has been merging in with ours for quite a while now as we become conscious co-creators of dualized energy instead of being run around by it. All of the balancing and neutralising work we are doing is happening in 4-D consciousness.

As we begin to align and move into oneness we have transcended the 4th and begin accessing more 5th.

If you go exploring in the 4th you will find beings caught up in the war of good and evil as well as beings who are stuck by emotional, physical attacments and addictions to the 3rd.. Personally, I care not to deal with beings from the 4th as info from them will be polarised. I do get called to sometimes help people move on who are stuck in it.

The fifth is non polarised and can still be percieved with forms. Realities are created in individualized events that are non linear and non related. There are collective ones and individual ones. You can invite beings in to experience in yours and go into others creations. In this dimension of consciousness there is no more fear, or negativity, and movement takes place through the motivation of creative inspiration. Its all about appreciating creation. There's a ton of unconditional love and freedom in it. Everything is creative opportunity and percieved as an experience for gaining greater levels of self realisation and understanding. I could on, its my favorite to explore as many of it's attributes are being brought in as well now to.

The 6th is made of of light forms and the morphegenic field that support the realities of the 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th. When you are percieving in the 6th, what are seeing are light patterns, forms and constructs and color. I only started accessing it in the last half year and it's cool to see the overlays and how they work to support our reality. I'm starting to see light patterns behind stuff too.

I havn't explored into the 7th and up much at all yet as they become without forms to see, at least for me, they are feeling, mind clearling to me ones. I do have info on their properties I will dig up.

I have my hands full with the 5th and 6th. As far as I know, they are really just dimensions of pure white light consciousness that are ever more refined. When sourcing information, I target to hit the 7th and 8th levels of consciousness for the best clarity.

The ninth and up right now, even the 7th and 8th to a large degree is mostly consciousness that is difficult to comprehend, let alone put into words.

I think epiphanies come form those dimensions.

I am still working on all of this dimensional stuff myself.

I need to add this.

A lot of people started exploring what was meant by the multi dimensional merge and started realising that we are not escaping this lowly 3rd for the more prestigious higher realms 'ascension". What we are doing, is bring the higher light vibrations of consciousness down into the physical densities.

Whats going on is a multi dimensional merge of consciousness and it's very subtle. Humans are percieivng multidimensionally and don't even know it.

Those of us conscious of it, are just mastering perceiving in one at a time and shifting around, playing with raising and lowering or vibration at will. The goal beyond that is to be able to percieve in many of them at the same time. Thats a fucken feat. To hold the spectrum that open takes some skill and practice to be sure.

Most people right now would crack or fry out their nervous systems. I would. However, as we integrate this energies, we are evolving our DNA which is making changes in our nercous systems to house more light and faster vibrations.

Many are also consciously reprogramming their DNA to speed up the integrations. Really this is a matter of rewriting beleif systems that run our auto pilot programs.

On top of this, as we are doing the work and especially in dream time, we are adding additional chakras to our grids that are acting as transformers so we can run more light through our systems and into smaller chakras that are being added without frying out.

I don't use drugs so I explore with out them. Its my goal to activate the production of the chemicals required at will. You can use drugs too, but you will have less control.

I guess when I started, it helped to close my eyes, to be able to tune out and tune in better. Now, I can do it while involved in an activity, like it's second nature. I will intention to connect with (resonate with) my higher self that is perceiving in such and such dimensional consciousness. I trust my expanded self. Or I will intend to just peer into a dimensional realm with the inner eye.

However, you HAVE to be in a really positive mind frame where all is right with the world and feeling lots of universal love to be able to resonate with the 5th and up.

If you intend to go exploring when in fear, feeling negative, or just tired, don't even bother.

After you spend weeks, months, years, intending to do this, stuff just starts dropping in on it's own. It's commonly called 'downloading" for people who know its going on. I leave myself pretty open most of the time. If let myself get exposed to people spewing fear and stuff and am tired, then being open is not a good thing.

You have to take breaks for processing or you will burn out. It gets addictive, these higher energies feel really good and you can pick up awesome light buzzes. One thing a lot of us learned that helped us to download and process more efficiently was to process emotionally , not mentally. Let it all sink into your emotional body and your mind will take from it on a "need to know basis".

Dream time is also a great time to go exploring if you are already adept at lucid dreaming in the etheric NOT astral body. The astral body flys in the 4th dimension and its not a place to have a lesser distorted experience. The etheric body can take you up up up.

I have a friend who will go to another dimension of Tibet in dream time and download 18 months of learning in a nights sleep. The stuff she comes back with is wild.

(replying to WR about feeling tired from exploring)

Oh for sure I crash (come down just like someone would from a cocain high) Friends and I have discussed how to keep this from happening. No solutions yet. I don't do it so often anymore on purpose, hardly ever these days.

I was reffering to keeping it sustained for weeks or months at a time. People develop nervous ticks and twiches or start to experience symptoms of nervous breakdown. I've pushed myself to those brinks before and learned my lesson not to be in such a hurry. We have eternity. The other brink you can push yourself to is near insanity. Take loooooooooong breaks in between the pushes.

I realised that I became addicted to light. people call the shroomery addicting and they have it, a light/information addiction. Entertaining higher vibrational thoughts gives ya one hell of a light buzz.

As for trusting yourself, all I can say is that I trust that if my intention was to resonate with a facet of MY soul, which is my personal individual beings journey, and different from spirit which is universal, that I am.

It comes down to faith I guess. I want to give a little more thought on why it is when you get to a point, you feel like you will loose control. You may have a power tripping soul aspect stuck in the 4th that is fucking with you. It's really just calling for you to integrate it. Thats a whole nother topic. I can give you a book link for doing that work.

as for your last question, when I started, I pretty much had to shut everything out, not anymore. I can be exploring while loading the dishwasher or doing something mundane.

besides some speacial circumstances, I really don't go to communicate with any being when exploring. i go in as an observer if i am looking to understand morphegenic fields and stuff or how vortexes are used. When I am curious for information, I just rev my vibe up to a higher vibration where my consciousness can access more. I intend to get answers or understandings. The problem is, when I come back down to my everyday vibe, a lot gets lost, especially if it comes to putting it into words.

In the beggining i had guides I would intend to communicate with. Over time, as I equalized and quit putting them up on a pedastal, i came to realise that my guides were really just aspects of my self. So know, it's more about looking within when i'm reved up.

Thats another reason for why I backed off, not being able to retain higher vibin info. What I need to do is some more intentions for newer upgrades to my energy body. I'll do it when I am ready to push again. I'm coasting now.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Jobs of the Dimensions-by Barbara Hand Clow [Re: deff]
    #3140541 - 09/15/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Deff,

I agree and in my own mind and world today, I just recognise stuff by vibration. I dislike labels too.

They do provide a frame work for initial understanding of the big picture. In that sense, I like to use the labels in discussion for referencing vibrational qualities.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3140557 - 09/15/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah that's why thought you would be using them, as clearly the duality is dissolved in higher states of awareness. The question is though, are you classifying your experiences to meet the achetypes of preclassified 'dimensions', or when you perceive these, is it obvious to the self which dimension one is in?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3140595 - 09/15/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

For the most part, I have a general feel for what vibration I am perciving at, cept for when I am in the 4th, it all turns to shit and I am ussually not even aware I am percieving stuff (vibrationally speaking) or care. LOL

the 4th is where I am most of the time if not the 5th. I choose not to maintain 5th most of the time because you stick out like a flake if you do and can't relate to many people.

I posted my personal experiences in a reply a few back in this thread. We must've double posted and you missed it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3140619 - 09/15/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No, I read it :smile:

I just meant, how do you knoe this is objectively the _th dimension? We are unaware that this is the third dimension except when we are told it and passed down the shared logic of it (for most of us). I just meant, you probably had read about these before experiencing them, so do you think that maybe your mind dualized the experiences into the predetermined categories of dimensions? Like if you had experienced the '5th dimension' without any prior knowledge of these 'dimensions', what would you call it?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3140693 - 09/15/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I understand what you are asking. It's a little of both. You do your own exploring and then you can match it up to written descriptions.

lets get to what you are after.

Who the hell asigned these labels for the vibrations out there in the first place? It must've been an explorer who defined them by properties.

Either way, I don't see the difference in the end. I could come up with my own labels, but whats the difference if they already match ones out there?

lets say i was exploring and never even heard of dimensions, you can definetly FEEL the difference and what you see is different.

I can tune into the battles like where space dragon goes. I can tune into the individual moments of creation and love from intense warmth to the sublime. I can tune into morphegenic fields and patterns. I can tune into Light.

These experiences do seem to fit the labels others put on the dimensions.

It's hard to answer your question. I have no way of know which influenced which.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3140705 - 09/15/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ok cool, that was what I figured, and I guess that's sort of similar to my own practices then. It's just that all this talk of dimensions and densities, labels I had never really read about, seemed to match some of my own experiences - and yet people spoke of them as if they were objective states. Do you think then, that they are absolutes, or that it's more of a gradient of vibrational energy? What I mean is, what's inbetween the label of 4th and 5th dimension?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3140731 - 09/15/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Gradient from a linear perspective and vibing all at once in the same space from a multi D perspective. The difference is subtle but I think you understand.

I can experience the range of 1-6 all at the same time now so what does that tell you in answer of your question?

I prefer to stay open to it all and take what i can get to play with.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3140766 - 09/15/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ok cool :cool:

That's the answer I was hoping for. I think I just got the wrong initial impression from this talk of dimensions, but it appears our experiences may share more in common than I thought

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3140775 - 09/15/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:cool:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3140778 - 09/15/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Like my interpretation of dimensions is no more than a labelling system of parallel extensions, a sort of 90 degree frame-ff of previous existence. To me, the fourth dimension is the ability to transcend the perceptually linear transition of time, and exist as a chronospatial object. The confusion just lies in semantics :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3140943 - 09/15/04 08:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

GETJIGGYWITHIT YOU ARE BLOWING MY MIND!

it finally clicked

You really have been there before! ive been there! the only differance is you knew what to call it, you know more of the literature i guess!

i was getting so thrown off because i had the belief that i had never gone to other dimensions, so i was confused when you kept describing the fourth dimension and to me it sounds just like 'normal' reality!

Then i realized what you mean! since my Epiphany trip  i have more or less constantly been living in what your describing as the fourth dimension! i was confused because i always think of my regular life as the 3rd dimension,  but now i think about it i cant deny that my reality (which i do know is created by more conciousness) is totally different then it was before...

ITS SO FUCKING NUTS this really is something happening independent of each other, but its so god damn similar! it really is happening!

THIS IS THE FOURTH DIMENSION :

"the 4th, is akin to the astral plane. There is both love and fear in it- the whole spectrum of emotion is found there to the extremes. Some people refer to an upper and lower 4th. All of the good and evil archetypes are found in it.

It holds the consciousness of duality and is polarised. The consciousness of the plane has been merging in with ours for quite a while now as we become conscious co-creators of dualized energy instead of being run around by it. All of the balancing and neutralising work we are doing is happening in 4-D consciousness."

and ive been living in it for months without knowing it! I LOVE you getjiggywithit!

Oh christ

Ive Even been in the fifth quite a few times! would you agree that this description:

"The fifth is non polarised and can still be percieved with forms. Realities are created in individualized events that are non linear and non related. There are collective ones and individual ones. You can invite beings in to experience in yours and go into others creations. In this dimension of consciousness there is no more fear, or negativity, and movement takes place through the motivation of creative inspiration. Its all about appreciating creation. There's a ton of unconditional love and freedom in it. Everything is creative opportunity and percieved as an experience for gaining greater levels of self realisation and understanding. I could on, its my favorite to explore as many of it's attributes are being brought in as well now to."

but does this not perfectly describe the 'advanced lucid dream state' you know the really good ones! it perfectly makes sense, i now understand what people were talking about when they say dreams are 'dimensional travel'

it also throws carlos castaneda's Art of dreaming in a whole new light

(i can no longer deny that castanedas work is based on real wisdom, totally. If it is in fact 'fiction' it functions every bit as effectively as any spiritual tradition , and it has so many parralels with real traditions that the guy can effectively be called the greatest spiritual genius of the 20th century if he thought of all that on his own. i digress)

where was I?

oh yeah, what you are describing as the 6th dimension:

"The 6th is made of of light forms and the morphegenic field that support the realities of the 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th. When you are percieving in the 6th, what are seeing are light patterns, forms and constructs and color. I only started accessing it in the last half year and it's cool to see the overlays and how they work to support our reality. I'm starting to see light patterns behind stuff too."

This is what Don juan describes as  Seeing!
Mind blown again

the other problem for me was the terminology your using. Dimension invokes all kinds of sci-fi crap in my mind.

What you are describing are new and different conciousness levels, or forms of perception! but when i combine this with my last epiphany (conciousness creates reality, reality is perception) than it makes perfect sense that if you can totally rearange your perception (and i know you can!) than you are effectively totally changing what reality your in!

and more than that , there is definetly some universalness about these descriptions, meaning that these are in some sense just as real as this one, even on a collective level!

this is reallly filling in the blanks !!!

oh christ im flippin

Don Juan describes these 'dimensions' as oh what is it, points of arrangment? displacement point? hes describing it from a 6th dimensional perspective (shows how advanced he was) but hes basically saying the same thing as you, and he says that the number of these points (dimensions) is unlimited, or at least theirs a fuck of a lot of them!

"After you spend weeks, months, years, intending to do this, stuff just starts dropping in on it's own. It's commonly called 'downloading" for people who know its going on. I leave myself pretty open most of the time. If let myself get exposed to people spewing fear and stuff and am tired, then being open is not a good thing. "

SO THATS WHAT THAT IS! oh god this is nuts! it happens to me all the time! total 'outside information' (except i know in a sense it was 'inside all along')

"A lot of people started exploring what was meant by the multi dimensional merge and started realising that we are not escaping this lowly 3rd for the more prestigious higher realms 'ascension". What we are doing, is bring the higher light vibrations of consciousness down into the physical densities."

HAHAHAHAH!

im crackin up i was wondering when the next break through was coming

you cannot understand what youve done for me today Jiggywith it!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3140967 - 09/15/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Glad you've found yourself Moonshoe :laugh:

As a gift to your newly found perspective, I give you my 1000th post

Take care :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order