Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do I sleep too much?
    #3134664 -

I went to bed at about 4pm-8pm yesterday.  Then I went to bed again at 10pm that day to 3pm the next day. 

What is wrong with me?  Why am I so tired?  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134669 -

bad diet and lack of activity?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3134671 -

weather? i know im getting tired of the summer - i want winter - so i sleep a lot so the time goes by.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Delyrium]
    #3134676 -

i don't want fall to go away though.
i love fall.
and fall loves me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3134680 -

ya - and it's summer right now - fall hasn't yet begun - for my area atleast. it's still hot. i love the fall - it's my favorite season!


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3134681 -

fall ownz


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Infrared]
    #3134697 -

It's defiantly fall here :smile:
It's such a bittersweet season. I love it because there's change. It's a mellow, relaxing, insightful season. But it means one thing. Winter. and winter is bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3134699 -

funkymonk said:
bad diet and lack of activity?



Maybe but I don't think so! I've been exercising and eating normally the past few weeks.

I only woke up just now when I heard it raining outside. I thought "that's nice," and then I got up. Maybe the weather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134708 -

la lune perhaps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3134765 -

all this talk about sleep - makes me wanna take a nap


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Delyrium]
    #3134769 -

:lol: i was kind of thinking the same thing.
But I also kind of want to smoke my bong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134925 -

I've been rather tired the past few days myself, so it must be the changing seasons. What time do you normally get up? Depending on how early/late that is, maybe you're not getting enough sun- that always makes people tired. Lack of vitamin D from the sun is what gives people the winter blues (in areas where it's winter at least). Not quite fall yet here, but the leaves are changing. Fall is the only time of year in Iowa that we don't have super crazy weather, I like it!

Bring on the snow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134952 -

I find ,

that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping





Try staying awake for 24 hours , to reset your clock.

Then go back to normal sleeping hours


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134961 -

I sleep wierd. If nothing is thier to wake me, i will sleep about 12 hours, which is entirely too much.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3134976 -

Fucknuckle said:
Try staying awake for 24 hours , to reset your clock.

Then go back to normal sleeping hours



My sleeping schedule is so erratic. One day/night I will stay up 30 hours only to sleep five hours afterwards, then stay up eight hours and sleep for about 12-14 hours. (like the past two days) Then it begins again. I can't get on a regular sleep schedule for some reason. I have crazy sleeps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134999 -

let it be.
there's nothing wrong with it unless your missing apointments and such.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3135025 -

Nope, I still make it to college everday on time.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3135032 -

then it's all good:D
If your going to college, maybe your always sleepy because of the schoolwork?
mental activity drains me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3135056 -

It could be. Although even though I'm taking a full course load it still seems just like a hobby to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3135062 -

I keep on wondering if I sleep too long, will I always wake up the same (or so)?
And keep on wondering if I sleep too long, will I even wake up again or something
Oh I'm on my way I know I am, but times there were when I thought not
Bleeding half my soul in bad company, I thank the moon I had the strength to stop


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fucking sleep patterns are fucked Schwip 547 2 01/30/06 11:08 PM
by DNKYD
* Do you sleep? Properly!? C20H25N3O 4,049 16 06/18/08 10:12 PM
by dysphoria
* Sleep Cycles Jenny 1,951 8 11/18/02 09:54 PM
by danlennon3
* How do i fix my fucked up sleeping routine? DistortedEyes 2,554 10 11/29/05 09:30 PM
by Stonerguy
* sleep walking/talking relativexistance 1,621 11 01/06/05 07:23 AM
by Noman
* ego loss = sleep loss? KristiMidocean 899 12 02/01/05 05:31 PM
by MOTH
* I can't sleep
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,655 25 06/14/05 03:53 AM
by eligal
* can not sleep *READ*
( 1 2 all )
Mr_Gubjet 4,130 21 04/03/04 10:31 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,782 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.