Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Do I sleep too much?
    #3134664 - 09/14/04 04:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I went to bed at about 4pm-8pm yesterday.  Then I went to bed again at 10pm that day to 3pm the next day. 

What is wrong with me?  Why am I so tired?  :confused:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: MOTH]
    #3134669 - 09/14/04 04:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

bad diet and lack of activity?

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3134671 - 09/14/04 04:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

weather? i know im getting tired of the summer - i want winter - so i sleep a lot so the time goes by.

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Delyrium]
    #3134676 - 09/14/04 04:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i don't want fall to go away though.
i love fall.
and fall loves me.

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

#3134680 - 09/14/04 04:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ya - and it's summer right now - fall hasn't yet begun - for my area atleast. it's still hot. i love the fall - it's my favorite season!

--------------------
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3134681 - 09/14/04 04:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

fall ownz

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Infrared]
    #3134697 - 09/14/04 04:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It's defiantly fall here :smile:
It's such a bittersweet season. I love it because there's change. It's a mellow, relaxing, insightful season. But it means one thing. Winter. and winter is bad.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3134699 - 09/14/04 04:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

funkymonk said:
bad diet and lack of activity?

Maybe but I don't think so! I've been exercising and eating normally the past few weeks.

I only woke up just now when I heard it raining outside. I thought "that's nice," and then I got up. Maybe the weather.

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

#3134708 - 09/14/04 04:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

la lune perhaps

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

#3134765 - 09/14/04 04:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

all this talk about sleep - makes me wanna take a nap

--------------------
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Delyrium]
    #3134769 - 09/14/04 04:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: i was kind of thinking the same thing.
But I also kind of want to smoke my bong.

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3134925 - 09/14/04 05:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've been rather tired the past few days myself, so it must be the changing seasons. What time do you normally get up? Depending on how early/late that is, maybe you're not getting enough sun- that always makes people tired. Lack of vitamin D from the sun is what gives people the winter blues (in areas where it's winter at least). Not quite fall yet here, but the leaves are changing. Fall is the only time of year in Iowa that we don't have super crazy weather, I like it!

Bring on the snow.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3134952 - 09/14/04 05:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I find ,

that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping that a pattern of heavy sleeping turns into a pattern of heavy sleeping that turns into pattern of heavy sleeping

Try staying awake for 24 hours , to reset your clock.

Then go back to normal sleeping hours

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3134961 - 09/14/04 05:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I sleep wierd. If nothing is thier to wake me, i will sleep about 12 hours, which is entirely too much.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Do I sleep too much? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3134976 - 09/14/04 05:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:

Try staying awake for 24 hours , to reset your clock.

Then go back to normal sleeping hours

My sleeping schedule is so erratic. One day/night I will stay up 30 hours only to sleep five hours afterwards, then stay up eight hours and sleep for about 12-14 hours. (like the past two days) Then it begins again. I can't get on a regular sleep schedule for some reason. I have crazy sleeps.

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

#3134999 - 09/14/04 05:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

let it be.
there's nothing wrong with it unless your missing apointments and such.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3135025 - 09/14/04 05:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Nope, I still make it to college everday on time.  :smile:

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

#3135032 - 09/14/04 05:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

then it's all good:D
If your going to college, maybe your always sleepy because of the schoolwork?
mental activity drains me.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3135056 - 09/14/04 05:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It could be. Although even though I'm taking a full course load it still seems just like a hobby to me.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3135062 - 09/14/04 05:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I keep on wondering if I sleep too long, will I always wake up the same (or so)?
And keep on wondering if I sleep too long, will I even wake up again or something
Oh I'm on my way I know I am, but times there were when I thought not
Bleeding half my soul in bad company, I thank the moon I had the strength to stop

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub