Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

my recurring dream
    #3090396 - 09/04/04 07:05 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I had it last night again. I was in my old school. And there i found a secret entrance into the basement. That basement has a deep underground network of dark tunnels/rooms/shafts.

Somehow in my dream i'm on this zombie autopilot and i try to navigate through various passages and trying to find something.

This underground zone is terrible and if i pause to look at walls various roads going somewhere i see all kinds of dead faces in walls and other terrors.

I think that this underground thing represents my subconsciousness. I really want to become lucid and explore it consciously....

i remember when i was in school, it was in 97 i left that place, me and my pals used to sneak into the basement. Our school had these sliding doors on the floors in several places. We used to hang out there after lessons. It was a very creepy place, it didn't have light but we put wires thro. The basement was absolutely huge, all along under the school. We even brought 2 cats in there.

I found couple of sub level rooms with various machineries of unknown nature (i think it had to do with ventilation) and there were some tunnels going even deeper but they were barricaded. I was fascinated with ideas that there might be some secret underground passages.

Yeah typical i know. I was DRAWN there unconsciously. Like that Gollum creature in LOTR when he found the ring he was drawn in the mountains undergound by 'mysteries' that awaited him there undiscovered.

I think i used that basement as a doorway into my troubled past. I need to become lucid there, it can get very interesting...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: my recurring dream [Re: cleaner]
    #3090420 - 09/04/04 07:30 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

try to think about it befor you go to sleep... think about all the times you've been there in your dreams and the feelings it made you feel... try to find something in common with all the dreams about that place so when you visit it again you could become lucid

i actualy have a similar reaccuring dream about my schools bomb shelter... (where we used to have crafts class)
in my dream that place is diffrent everytime i go there but i simply know its the same place... there's a round door which leads to a round tunnel with a ledder and the tunnel splits right after the entrence and i know i have to go right rather then go down the ladder... it's like an atomic bomb shelter from some movie!

i've had a dream a few nights ago that i saw this tunnel but it wasn't in the school for a change... but i think i may have gotten lucid becouse i saw it!

ever since i started trying to become lucid i've found quite a few reaccuring dreams....... it could help with becoming lucid!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3090526 - 09/04/04 09:36 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

To find the meaning of your dream, you must look inside your self and use logical analogies derived from your conscious or subconscious schemes to interperate it.

Everthing from surroundings to motives and past associations. It is all symbology in the mind you can unravel to find the meaning. You are the center of your dream. In truth, every situation you are in has one thing in common and that is YOU.

I would say that you were searching for something though "walls of horrors" is very important. The fact you don't know what it is you are looking for is significant of blindness like a moth continuously smacking off of a wall. The old school thing reps your past and the mystery of the basement in it is important.

Good luck with this dream.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #3093650 - 09/05/04 02:09 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have had reoccuring dreams like this where I was finding secret rooms and passages in my house and exploring them. I came to the conclusion that these secret rooms represented parts of myself I was discovering.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology