Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
They knew about 9-11
    #3067463 -

or do you think otherWise?


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3067475 -

qwon said:
or do you think otherWise?



I do think otherwise.


--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3067476 -

They always seem to know, don't they.  :mad2:


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: z@z.com]
    #3067485 -

z@z.com said:
qwon said:
or do you think otherWise?



I do think otherwise.



Then let me ask you another question: Did They know about Saddam invading Kuwait before?


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3067507 -

qwon said:
Then let me ask you another question: Did They know about Saddam invading Kuwait before?



I'm not sure what you are asking. Before what?


--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: z@z.com]
    #3067519 -

I thought I should've phrased it better.
If you don't think They knew about 9-11 (which you said), Do you or don't you believe that They (speaking of An element representing political control within the Government of the United States) knew that Saddam Hussien was going to invade Kuwait ahead of time ((though (as in the case of 9-11) this government denies knowledge of any such beforehand knowledge) ?


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3067538 -

I don't really know nor do I see the relevance.


--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: z@z.com]
    #3067582 -

Okay. Relevance incoming. Just 2 days ago, Canadian Press releases article about a man in custody who was in alliance with the bomber of the American Airlines flight that crashed on Nov12, 2001 over Queens. Remember that 2 months after 9-11. The US government said it was caused by a wake of another plane, ripping off the tail. Why, on a Jihaddist web site, the story never makes american news. A suicide bomber such as Richard Reid shoe bomber 1 month later. . . HEAR IT. What is the relevence? Read on closely...

The Story of the Implant and May 1990

My friend Jared Israel, sent me this piece that he wrote. 'On Sept. 22, 1990, the New York. Times published what is apparently an accurate transcript of a conversation between Saddam Hussein and U.S. Ambassador April Glaspie. This conversation took place on JULY 25, eight days before the invasion of Kuwait. It is most interesting. In it, she suggests that the Bush administration understands the Iraqi point of view and does not wish to meddle in an Arab dispute. For instance, Amb. Glaspie says:

?...we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts
like your border disagreement with Kuwait...
we see the Iraqi point of view that the measures taken
by the U.A.E. and Kuwait is, in the final analysis,
parallel to military aggression against Iraq.?
- New York Times, September 22, 1990

?Since Hussein wanted to make sure of U.S. neutrality before taking action against Kuwait, and since Saudi Arabia is Washington's key Arab ally, with huge U.S. military bases, of which, of course, the Iraqi leaders were aware, it is simply not conceivable that Iraq planned to attack Saudi Arabia.'


This very year, the faces of liars masquerade the truth. On January 23, 2003, Deputy Secretary Paul D. 'Butcher' Wolfowitz, the main Straussian/architect of the deception/war issued the following statement in a speech on Iraqi Disarmament. In it he stated:

'However, on the strategic intelligence level, no one was
predicting in MAY of 1990 that there would be an Iraqi military
move against Kuwait and Saudi Arabia in three months time.
The Senate Intelligence Committee has concluded From
this that we need better intelligence. I concluded from this
that it is dangerous to rely too much on intelligence.'

They say only a fool makes the same mistake twice, thus, if one is a representative of a democracy and makes the same mistake twice, he still is just a fool.
Seems he forgot about April Glaspie. I wonder what the look on Saddam's face was when Bush 'The Elder' got on television and said:

'A line has been drawn in the sand...withdraw from Kuwait
unconditionally and immediately, or face the terrible consequences.'

+

'...new world order...free from the threat of terror...
henceforth would be obligated to lead the world
community to an unprecedented degree to pursue our national interests.'
- Bush 'The Elder'

Read my lips, this became the immediate focus of attention right after the collapse of the Soviet Union. It blinks ever so slowly. The fall of the Iron Curtain gave plausibility to the Neo-Nazi's will to define their New World Order.

'Obviously, I didn't think, and nobody else did, that the
Iraqis were going to take all of Kuwait. Every Kuwaiti
and Saudi, every analyst in the Western world was wrong too.'
- Ambassador Glaspie

You see, they knew of the invasion. The words ?all of? implies a partial truth.



September 14, 1990

Paul Wolfowitz Speech at the Wye Plantation Policy Conference
Undersecretary of Defense for Policy

'The Bush Administration's Strategy Towards the Gulf Crisis'

'Saddam Hussein probably thought that as long as the United States was limited to
air and sea power, our capabilities to harm him were manageable.
He also undoubtedly believed that Arab countries would never allow Americans to help defend them.'


Or, better put, he was told that the United States had 'no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts', as did Ambassador Glaspie clearly told them eight days before the war. It is safe to refer to reality now and call Wolfowitz a liar and deceiver of the American People. (September 14, 1990) continued:

'.....however, our support for Israel does not depend on whether Israel
is a valuable strategic ally or not. Our support for Israel should rest not
on strategic arguments, but on the U.S. commitment to Israeli security.
That commitment should be even deeper in the long run given what Iraq did to Kuwait.'

Mirrors, 'What they did to us on 9-11.' A phrase to understand.

That was a speech given 13 years ago. Again, this was given in 2003:

'However, on the strategic intelligence level, no one was predicting in May of 1990
that there would be an Iraqi military move against Kuwait and Saudi Arabia in three months time.?


Please do understand this point about the implant. Once a liar and not punished, always a liar until punished. Doctrine for actors.

?Does not one who remains undiscovered become even more vicious, whereas the man who is discovered and punished the beast is calmed down and tamed; his whole soul, settling into its best nature, as it acquires moderation and justice together with wisdom, attains a more honoured condition than a strong, beautiful, and healthy body, in so far as the soul is to be honoured more than the body.
?
- Socrates (Plato, The Republic)


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3067650 -

I think Al-Qaeda knew about it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3067841 -

The Mossad knew about it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3067943 -

Learyfan knew.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3068060 -

Depends who you define as "they" and how much you think they knew. I'm positive that members of the Bush administration had some prior warning about 9/11, but how much they knew and whether it was enough to act on, I can't honestly tell you. I will say that had they known, they would've had little incentive to stop it.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: silversoul7]
    #3068868 -

What I'm saying is: They were behind it. They were also behind It when during the impeachment of Clinton and that whole sex scandal, when Clinton hurled cruise missles on Afghanistan camps = Why do you think Bin Laden escaped? Luck?....come on..you're not thinking about Kennedy's assasination, nor John Foster Dulles, nor George Bush the 1st, nor are you thinking of Klaus Barbie - the Nazi who was bankrolled by the CIA - nor are you thinking of BOlogna in 1980 in the train station when the bomb went off killing 100+ people - - - nor I tell you are you thinking of the Twin Towers. . . I promise you. . . . They Knew and Helped.
Keep
Looking
It
Is
Coming


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3068924 -

Of course they knew (IMO)...but as Silversoul said "they had little incentive to stop it"...Same thing as pearl harbour..they needed an excuse.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3069454 -

We didn't know that Iraq was going to invade Kuwait? *laugh*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: retread]
    #3070089 -

I was responding to A post in specific.


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3070665 -

bush definatly didnt know as an individual.. he is way too stupid to formulate such a plan.. maybe his stooges had something to do with it who knows. I dont think we will ever know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: qwon]
    #3070670 -

I think long after Bush is gone, we will find some strong evidence that his administration allowed 9-11 to happen.

Of course as much will be done about it as has been done with the Kennedy conspiracy situation.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: FecalDildo]
    #3070682 -

Emmett said:
bush definatly didnt know as an individual.. he is way too stupid to formulate such a plan.. maybe his stooges had something to do with it who knows.



That?s what I believe. But I just say "Bush knew" because it?s easier and catchier.

Oh yeah, don?t listen to luvdemshrooms. I did not know about 9-11 before hand. That?s complete fabrication on his part.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: They knew about 9-11 [Re: Learyfan]
    #3070773 -

Quote:
Oh yeah, don't listen to luvdemshrooms. I did not know about 9-11 before hand. That's complete fabrication on his part.


  :eek:


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spain links Iraq to 9-11 attacks
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,655 29 03/19/03 08:05 AM
by flow
* Yet Another Agency in Charge of Domestic Intelligence? Skeptikos 389 0 02/19/06 11:55 AM
by Skeptikos
* The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket ekomstop 455 0 10/19/04 10:09 PM
by ekomstop
* The CIA indirectly caused 9/11 DirtMcgirt 1,594 14 11/11/04 11:52 PM
by zahudulallah
* old article on Bush's pre-war intelligence phi1618 1,870 17 11/18/05 04:54 PM
by zappaisgod
* Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything weird?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RonoS 11,730 101 08/26/02 04:39 AM
by Rono
* Was Bush aware of the attacks prior to 9/11?
( 1 2 3 all )
RonoS 4,879 42 06/04/02 10:41 AM
by Rono
* The September 11 X-Files wingnutx 1,591 9 08/17/03 01:34 AM
by BleaK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,538 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.