Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
The subject of Math And Love....(what is 0?)
    #3042432 - 08/24/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i made this post in a seperate thread,i would like observations of it made here.I think it would a nice subject to discuss,and its own thread would be appriciated.This thought came to me out of nowhere,and i think it deserves some nice represention,i don't think its a common thought.I want to know if anyone has any input or knowledge on the upcoming subjects.If something like this has been out there before let me know about it please.The following has to do with magnets,math, and love....

"when i read your post gettingjiggywithit,it made me think of something that i didn't consider.I thought about magnets.Theres a positive and negative.This is where i can have trouble understanding.Maybe it shouldn't be confusing.I apply "everything is its own " with this,i thought,the positive is the negative,maybe something like that.

Ok this might not make any sense to anyone.
I know 0 has no value,but lets say it did.
lets say
(postive energy)+(negative energy)=0

but of course,that would be something more like (-1)+(1)=0
thats not the case as far as my thinking.
what i'm saying is that postive energy and negative energy are the forces behind 0.they both are zero,they are not the same as each other,but they are one.
This is a wierd thought:
(positive energy)+(postitive energy)=infinite answers

they would repel each other,and they could go to any boundries of the number line.both positive energies.
what i'm saying is that positive energy is half zero,and negative energy is the other half.they are not oppisites,they are just what they are because of the situation of attraction.
Its been taught that zero has no value.
I will never believe that.Its bothered me since a very young age,and seems like nonsense to me.I'll probably sound dumb to anyone who has devoted their life to math or takes college classes,but all i'm saying thats what i see zero as.Zero mirrors itself,thats what the perfection of magnetism is.I have no clue if this has ever been said,but it came to me when jiggy said "Everything is full or lacking, infinite or finite what you can add to and take away from".Magnetic energies are one,and they need each other,so there is never negative or postive,just one.When one is present and the other is gone,they do not lack anything but each other.
This too has bothered me before,and it will bother others.but i think its possible to relate a type of "math" to love.By math,i'm just talking about symbols thats all,its nothing cold or heartless,its just a explantion.Its kind of like saying,if you can't talk in a language,you can talk in math,maybe i could get to more people with an equation than a language....anyways.

OK:

(+0)+(-0)=LOVE

KEEP IN MIND,THERE ARE NO OPPISITES
THEY ARE THE SAME THING,only mirrored

so what i'm trying to say is that 0 is a mirror reflection of everything beautiful.
If you split 0 in half horizontially or vertically

( | )

n
-
u(sorry i had nothing but n's and u's)

it looks like(use your imagination) two people with arms out.

when they come together,they're hugging 0 (can't you feel the love?)

my left arm has to be on the side of your right arm to hug you,well in that manner.it would be like us creating our own little zero in the vast existence of existences.

I used to play with these magnet cars when i was little,and i never understood them before.Actually,thats what i've been thinking about when i wrote all of this.In my eyes,we're all magnets(positive or negative) attracting everything to us,(positive or negative,i don't mean good and bad exactly)so we may be ONE with the true magnet(god,unversial concsiousness,etc).When there is 1,there is nothing.Thats why 0=nothing."

Edited by tnecseda (08/24/04 11:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: The subject of Math And Love.... [Re: tnecseda]
    #3043395 - 08/24/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

morning bump,i'll add more to this later

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3043728 - 08/24/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

he he he,

You are comprehending in a multidimensional mind and place tnecseda.  :thumbup: It's a wonderful symptom of the multidimensional merge.  You're definetly tapping into 5-D thought forms! I understand what you were saying and from my understanding, you are on track with where you are going so don't be discouraged! Thats the only reason why I am replying here to support and encourage you.

People who are currently only comprehending in a 3-D linear fashion (subject to change as your day will come) will read what you wrote and it will make their head hurt as they try to fit it into a linear polarized 3-dimensional framwork. They will think what you said is crazy because they will not be able to make sense of it.

You tapped a bit into a discussion I started at another board. I was describing life in a non polarized dimension of thought, 5th and up. Some people think we need the polarization of positive and negative to be moved through life as in "moving towards the good and away from the bad". THAT makes MY head hurt! LOL

Start playing with the positive and negative always being in balance and movement taking place through density and pressure systems, like how a helium balloon will float in in the air or how an anchor will sink in water. Throw in single system vortexes like black holes inverting into white holes and you are really cooking!

And zero can also equal everything. Zero equaling nothing is the pull of the blackhole, a void and zero equalling everything is what gets spit out of the other side- the white hole- existance in space.

Like making something out of nothing and how manifesting from the voids takes places. I am interested in this because it's a tool for manifesting unlimmited abundance. When you can add void space to the space already there, natural laws move to fill it.

Bless your soul for putting my mind back here and out of the tiring and borish debating games. I will take mind expanding disscusion over mind reducing "i'm right you're wrong" debate any day. :hug:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3043769 - 08/24/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It gets more advanced when you apply the concept of multiplication to zero.

0 x 48784 x 4848 x 52343 x 7 x 6363 x 464 x 23 x 989... = 0

This would imply that the universe (0) is infinite, as long as a part of the whole (0 itself) is present. I've spent some time with these zero concepts myself, but here is something to remember...

These are human concepts. They were "invented" so to speak to describe the perceived universe. Instead of using these as a stepping stone, go straight to the source.

--------------------

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: The subject of Math And Love.... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3043863 - 08/24/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well what i've been trying to do is to get everyone to understand this in basic terms,i mean its something i'm trying to figure out too.

how about this for debate,lol.

there is no wrong,only lacking right.

anything  above zero is correct
anything  below zero is just less correct and not wrong.

to me there isn't right and wrong now
just more and less the (right)thing to do.
i think people lose their reasons why they come here.
i come here and learn.throw out something i know or think i know,throw out what i think,i don't really debate.where would i get with that?i would only get trapped in my mind.i do have some pretty set opinions,but  i know they can change.

the magnet attration of experience i would think would only be existent in the magnetic dimensions,like the 3rd here.We don't need it,but it seems to have a purpose at the time.i don't know.
yea i agree zero  can equal everything,thats the whole subject of love here.you could say 0 is the shape of thought,love,and even the universe.but not our zero as we see on the screen.i'm talking about a multi-dimensional zero.i wish i could make a multi-dimensional zero picture.a 3 dimensional 0 kind of looks like a thick race track,i have no idea what the 4th dimensional an up zero looks like.i'm sure its diffrent looking,but has the same value.it doesn't really matter what the symbol is,but i see the symbol 0 is much larger than thought to be.Think about a closed 0 that could expand into vastness.To me that sounds like though,love,and the universe.there shouldn't be a number line.

-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5

doesn't that seem so wrong???

i can't draw on here so use your imaginition

imagintion no line

no order to the numbers,they are what they are.i mean order is nice,but it doesn't matter in this explantion

imagine 0 around the infinite numbers
i mean that is what is too me

i guess you could say its like the "rubberband" theory for the universe expanding,but blah.Its zero,not a rubber band.
maybe those things are not in the shape of zero exactly but something simaliar,like how cells look.ok how about this
around the entire universe,there is a cell wall protecting it.And its just a tiny tiny cell?well the zero is around that cell,so potentially has the abilty to hold in it an infinite,no matter how big or small.

in the case of thought,0 could be an exclusive entrance of knowledge.some people let everything in,some do not.so everyone when you read all of this,please expand your zeros.

and like  zero,love has no limits.

i appriciate your support so much jiggy :hug:
our own little zero,hehe  :grin:

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: The subject of Math And Love.... [Re: deff]
    #3043901 - 08/24/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

deff, i see what your saying,i've been dealing with this for awhile too,but i just found words how to say everything.
i've been trying to find a concept for everyone to understand.its not so much saying i'm right or you are.Im trying to figure out a way to tak about love and thought by using a language everyone uses.that only problem with that,is that i don't know everyones characters,lol.but even it was a populas of a million that knew the symbols of arabic math,it would be nice to show them what love is.What if there was a way to equate someone into feeling love for the entire universe and go back to the source?thats just i thought i've been dealing with.some people may call that wrong.or just call me wrong.what i'm trying to do is just simpify something for everyone.

i always thought it'd be cool if love led to more music.
let me explain.
since love is this limitless thing=0
then surley vibrations could be included.
we cannot hear all frequncies of sound,so we're missing out on alot.but say in that 0,there was the abillty to hear all frequencies,i mean its possible that could be included because love has no limits,it could always expand to something like.And i don't only want vibrations of that,i want to feel the water in my body and other peoples bodies.This is my point.If it were possible to equate everyone to love,there would be no limits,and if there were no limits,we could all be us,and the source at the same time.we could be inviduals and one at the same time,i mean we are now,but i mean we could all identify it.What if you could make a vibrational sound equal to zero and let it pass through someones body so they could become a being of light and love?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3044181 - 08/24/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When i started hearing the buzz about the ascension into the 5th I leanred how actually, the "higher" in number only,  dimensions are merging into the 3rd. An incension, not ascension is taking place. We are not moving from one to another, but many are moving into ONE. 

With all of that said, I started exploring the properties of the other dimensions of consciousness and how they support one another. There is not much out there and so I had to do a lot of inner exploration and it's far out.

My understanding of how the dimensions work is that they are space created within space.  Picture a dot in the center, 1st dimension,  a ring around that 2nd dimension and then a bubble around that, the 3rd and then infinite bubbles within being generated from the dot. When a bubble within pops under pressure, it merges with the original bubble making it expand and so on and so on. The Divine source is the dot in the center. I know religious types think it is hanging around in a dimension higher then us and they are trying to get themselves higher thinking the 3rd is the bottom of the pit. The divine infinite source of all things comes from out of the 1st dimension, the dot in the center of it all. Expanded consiouness equated with source is experienced as you merge the dimensions into ONE

This model can be applied on an individual micro level or the whole of one macro level.

The void darkness outside of the dimensional bubbles gets drawn in through the dot acting like a black hole and then divine essense is spewed out as light acting like a white hole on the other side of it. Is darkness being sucked into light or light being sucked into darkness doesn't matter, both are happening at the same time within and without.

On the micro level we are our own dots and universes of infinite dimensions and on the macro we are a point within the universe of infinite dimensions.

The void is full of the unknown, and when that energy is pulled into the self (dot) and out into the reflective mirrors the bubbles of inner space it becomes known.

This dot ring bubble model only acts as a simple framework to build understanding upon as it is all infinetley more complex then this. It is also only one way of looking at it to. Other dimensional models use boxes and angles-no thanks.

If you want to understand the nature of the divine self better- always go with the sphere! Angles are merely bent distortions of it, and how the realms of illusions are created. Thats 6-D stuff.

Ayie, I realise I have three different topics going on and I didn't even get to throwing time line spirals into the mix.

And all you wanted to do was demonstrate in a simple way how there is only love and the delusion of love in lack. Things you said carried me away and I hijacked your post along with me for the ride. :crazy:

I've just been aching to open her up here and your words were like a pin of inspiration that popped me open. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The density here sometimes can create so much pressure that you eventually explode and comes a release of light waves, good old contraction and expansion, the cosmic orgasm!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: The subject of Math And Love.... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3044485 - 08/24/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

nice post :thumbup:, i thought about inscision,but thats the first time i heard someone mention it.Now it intrests me alot.
i really enjoy hearing what you have to say and what you know.
you have alot of the same thoughts has me,and you express them very well in a way i couldn't.an image came to be about the dot,and the bubble,i didn't know someone knew that!lol.
and it makes me feel good someone else has a thing for sphere models,hehe.
thats kind of were i was going with the whole zero concept.its a circle of the 2-d kind,then you go to 3-d,you could interlace an infinite amount of zeros in between each other,and if it were hollow,theres infinite potential to happen within the sphere of zero.
i'm gonna look up what a 4-d shpere would look like,because i don't know how to comprhend it.i know no one could actually draw it,but i just want an example so i could think about it.5-d 6-d,whoa.maybe ii'm just jumping to conclusions.maybe for every zero that makes a sphere,the zeros are spheres,and the spheres are made of zeros,maybe?maybe its something could never have a definiton in 3d.thats most likely to me,but i'm learning.
ahhh cosmic orgasm.....feeling better already
:wink: :tongue: :zoom:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3044655 - 08/24/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

here is a drawing of a 4-D cube

http://www.xing.lemonred.com/images/Tesseract

here is a 5-D hypercube

http://fimenet.8m.com/hypercube.htm

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3045043 - 08/24/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i've seen the cubes
but the never the spheres,its hard to imagine without angles
thanks for the links

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3045632 - 08/24/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had an argument with my math teacher once over the number zero because my stance was that it wasn't a number at all. It had something to do with multiplying or dividing by zero or maybe zero being a whole number and I said that zero wasn't a number, but instead a lack of something. You can't multiply a number by zero and come out with zero.

Example: I have two apples in my right hand. I have none in my left. I muliply them together and math says I should have no apples left. WTF happened to the other two? By that logic multiplying by 0 means subtract two but if i changed the numbers then it wouldnt be by two anymore, nor can zero be a negative of the other number because then the answer would be a negative answer.

lesson learned today: math makes no sense.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: The subject of Math And Love.... [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3045843 - 08/24/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Multiplying by 0 doesn't make the apples disappear. You're misinterpreting a mathematical operation. A more meaningful question is to ask how many apples would grow if you planted the seeds from the two apples in your right hand zero times. The answer is zero apples would grow. In other words, 2 * 0 = 0, but that makes no statements about the 2, only about the result of the operation of multiplying 2 by 0.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The subject of Math And Love.... [Re: Diploid]
    #3045930 - 08/24/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

but you're turning apple seeds into apples.

therefore 2x0 = 0y

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3045960 - 08/24/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Also I would point out that if the multiplication counts as number of times the action is carried out, the answer can not be 0 because the equation is never completed. There is no answer untill something is actually done, so there can not be a zero.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3045975 - 08/24/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You're missing my point.

The statement 2 * 0 = 0 is saying that the result of the operation is 0, not that the 2 vanished.

The equation 2 * 0 = 0 models the following real-world scenario:

You have a drawing of two apples. You place the drawing on a xerox machine. In the real world, a xerox machine is equivalent to the mathematical operation of multiplication.

Now, you press the 0 button on the keypad to indicate to the multiplication machine (the xerox) to multiply by 0. Then you press the GO button.

The end result is you get back zero copies of the apple drawing out of the machine. The original drawing still exists. The machine does *nothing* to the originals just like the multiplication operation in pure math does nothing to the original 2 in 2 * 0 = 0.

My point is that you are misinterpreting the operation of multiplying the apples in your hand by zero as removing the operand apples from existence. Multiplication is a result of an operation that does not affect the operands (the apples in your hand) any more than a xerox machine vanishes the drawing of the apples if you ask it to make zero copies.

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3045992 - 08/24/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Tastey smurf,

Your two apples got sucked into a worm hole of logical 'ilogical" math.

I like your way of thinking here! bustin out of the box! :rastamon: :rockon:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3046018 - 08/24/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If I took those 2 pictures, and doubled my numbers ( multiply by two ) I will have four copies. If I add two, I would also have for copies because you see, muliplication is addition plus addition etc.

Eg) 6*6 = 6+6+6+6+6+6 = 36

But, when I multiply to make 0 more copies of this picture, why then now should the answer be 0 this time? My pictures did not dissapear and I should still have 2.

Offlineferago2
gnubie
    #3046077 - 08/24/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tasty_Smurf_House said:
If I took those 2 pictures, and doubled my numbers ( multiply by two ) I will have four copies. If I add two, I would also have for copies because you see, muliplication is addition plus addition etc.

But, when I multiply to make 0 more copies of this picture, why then now should the answer be 0 this time? My pictures did not dissapear and I should still have 2.

This is because the answer isn't the set of total pictures you have, it's the numberof copies. If you have 2 pictures, and make one set of copies, then you have 2 as the result.. two copies. Or are you going to argue that 2 x 1 = 4?

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3046098 - 08/24/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

why then now should the answer be 0 this time?

[sigh]

Yes, multiplication is repeated addition. If you repeat the addition 0 times, then you end up with zero as a result. That doesn't say *anything at all* about the originals. Nothing at all... *NOTHING* about the originals.

When you perform repeated addition (multiplication) zero times, your result must be zero. If you flush a toilet 0 times, you use 0 water. If you xerox a picture 0 times, you end up with 0 *copies*. The xerox machine does nothing to the originals.

Quote:

Alright:

6 * 6 = 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 36 (Six added to itself six times)

6 * 5 = 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6_____= 30 (Six added to itself five times)

6 * 4 = 6 + 6 + 6 + 6_________= 24 (Six added to itself four times)

6 * 3 = 6 + 6 + 6_____________= 18 (Six added to itself three times)

6 * 2 = 6 + 6_________________= 12 (Six added to itself two times)

6 * 1 = 6_____________________= 6 (Six added to itself one time)

6 * 0 =_______________________= 0 (Six added to itself zero times)

Quote:

My pictures did not dissapear and I should still have 2.

You still DO have two. The statement that 2 * 0 = 0 makes

*** NO STATEMENT WHATSOEVER ***

about your originals. It makes a statement only about the result of an operation. The result of an operation is not the same as the operands of the operation.

I don't see why you're having so much trouble with this.

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3046119 - 08/24/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

maybe this is why I was mercy passed in Math A30

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds