Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehatter
addict
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #301028 - 04/25/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

That really sucks, Ryche..

Just goes to show..if the sob story is that pathetic, it's bound to be a conjob.

--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehatter
addict
Re: let me see if i can help you understand
    #301145 - 04/24/01 11:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No doubt..ever heard the term "allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"?

With this kind of impatience, I anticipate a plethora of grow questions from you!

--------------------

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: hatter]
    #301172 - 04/25/01 12:04 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

How old are you people that keep saying mailorder shit takes 4-6 weeks? Have any of you actually ever ordered anything mailorder or online, nothing takes 4-6 weeks and never has, I know on ebay you get bad feedback if it takes more than a week. All of the spores I have ever ordered have arrived in under 2 weeks of me sending payment or less than a week if making pay pal payment.

This is not intended as a flame to hawk or anyone else, I just can't understand why people feel the need to justify these types of unnecessary delays. I know people that pack/ship $5,000-$10,000 worth of antique glass a week, and always ship the day or next day of recieving payment, it's called RUNNING A BUSINESS.

And no, I'm not saying hawk takes 4-6 weeks, don't know how long he takes, don't really care, just wondering if anyone on here is old enough to drive.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #301175 - 04/25/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well said ryche....

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: slither]
    #301189 - 04/25/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

slither, Ryche just explained why there was a delay... He was making sure the new batch of Cambos were good, so thats why this very impatient guy had to wait...

You people forget this Spore Business is not like others, you don't have contamination problems with antique glass... Nor do you have to grow that glass before you sell it...... Hmmm seems somebody needs perspective....

Ryche and the spore vendors do a great job in a tough business, I think many of you take for granted just how tough their job is.. They are not rolling in the money, they do this for the love of it.....

Give some respect where its due, you who complain about 2 weeks being too long need to pick up another hobby... This hobby is about patience.

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: Thor]
    #301207 - 04/25/01 12:27 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I posted while ryche was posting his explaination, as I said, wan't flaming him. But people shouldn't act like it would be acceptable to wait 4-6 weeks for spores or anything else. And I guarantee you the antique business requires alot more knowledge/intelligence/capital/customer service/work than the spore business ever could unless one was providing 100's of different species and doing it all themselves. No contam probs with antique glass, but you have to worry about breaking shit.

Anywayz, we just got way off topic here, and I guess I started it, sorry.

All I was trying to say is customer service is the most important part of any business. And anyone that thinks a well established spore provider doesn't have it made is crazy. Try spending $10,000 hoping to make $1,000 if you're lucky.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: slither]
    #301212 - 04/25/01 12:32 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well established spore vendors don't have it made, trust me. :tongue: .... How much do you think these guys make?

Its all besides the point, you may believe what you want, but these guys are like mom and pop stores, they do enough to pay the bills and maybe a little more......

But I think all our fine spore vendors have great customer service, in all these years I've been around I can tell you I hear the vast majority of customer comments being of a positive nature...

BTW .... Ryche, hows the new Porsche :wink: ..... I heard that Lexus was getting boring..... Oh well, its a tough life ... :laugh:

Offlinehatter
addict
    #301231 - 04/25/01 12:49 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Slither,

I made the comment about "allowing 4-6 weeks for delivery" because it's a covering your ass sort of thing. The sole reason that law allows so much time is for allowing depleted inventory to be replenished(which is indeed the case here).
I'm 23 and have ordered my share of things...try ordering a customized automobile; Sometimes it takes all that available time to get it ready for delivery. Playing devil's advocate is cool, but playing the devil himself is not...

--------------------

Invisibleslither
addict
    #301233 - 04/25/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well I guess I wouldn't know, and only a few would know the truth, as only a few seem to have the market cornered.  I guess I don't really care.  But I know it's pure profit compared to other businesses, but I guess there is some risk involved as there are in all businesses.

But yes, I am gratefull to all the spore providers for the service they provide.  And it would be a pain in the ass shipping $10-$30 packages all the time.

But noone that is in business for themselves can doubt that the economy sucks right now, so I congradulate the spore providers for having a business that shouldn't be affected by the unstable economy.

And that one guy that posted this thread is probably an asshole for not understanding ryche's problem, and just posting to this site over and over, I really can't understand why he wouldn't be happy with another strain.

Have a nice day everyone.:D

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#301236 - 04/25/01 12:52 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I lost the keys to the porche already.... no biggy, I will just fly the helicopter around this week :wink: and search out fields to drop spores on. You know, these things do just grow themselves without our help.
I have nothing but time on my hands to colonize the entire state of Arizona. Now if I could just get the little bastards to learn to label the boxes themselves I will have it made :wink:

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinehatter
addict
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #301240 - 04/25/01 12:58 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Helicopter? Ryche, don't tell me the Skycar already broke down!!

--------------------

Invisibleslither
addict
    #301241 - 04/25/01 12:59 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Shipping sucks doesn't it!!!!  That's why I quit Ebay, of course syringes are alot easier than high dollar breakables that need to be doubled boxed and bubble wrapped.

Again, sorry I carried this shitty thread so far off topic, no hard feelings to anyone, just killing time and being high.
:laugh:
Now are you gonna answer my question about the compost/video hawk????

Thanks in advance!

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #301447 - 04/25/01 08:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ok, just my 2 cents worth on the subject, I have seen numerous post from people who have ordered from ryche and he was out of a strain they wanted, these same people have said that not only did ryche give them another strain but more than what they ordered, for instance, I heard a guy awhile back said he order I believe 2 syringes of 2 different strains, ryche was out of one and sent the guy 3 syringes, and I even think he later sent the guy what he really wanted, that is excellent costumer service,

ya know fungus, coming on here and down right trashing a vendor over something so stupid will earn you no favors here, what, you really thought your little temper tamper was going to cause ryche to lose business? you need to grow up, like thor said and ryche, anybody as impatient as you doesn't have any business growing anything.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineI_Sore
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: Taz]
    #301651 - 04/25/01 12:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I sent Ryche an email last night. I think I may have gotten impatient, since I did send by snail mail. Im keepin the faith in ryche. no big deal. After reading the fungusamongus post I feel awful for emailing ryche. I dont want to be put in the same category as him. Sorry. My email wasnt angry though. It was just and inquiry.

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: Taz]
    #302142 - 04/25/01 09:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You know something? Nahhhhhh, nevermind.
I think the fungus amoung us got the point.

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: I_Sore]
    #302154 - 04/25/01 09:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No problem I_Sore. We are having some delays on a few strains right now. B+, Cambodians and Mexi's.
All the orders that came in this past 7 days for those strains will not go out this week as -clyde- and I hoped. New batches are testing and looking good. They should be ready to ship by thursday of next week. This puts your order around the 2 to 3 week mark on those 3 strains only. If you included a 2nd choice of strain selection on your order form I will ship those instead and they will be out to you in a couple of days, 10-12 days total at the most, very acceptable total shipping time.

On an even better note, the Thailand Koh Samui are back in stock. This is -Clyde- and mines favorite all around cubensis. These are the fastest, most contam resistant, thickest, and one of the most potent cubs we have ever seen and experienced time and time again. As I have expressed many times over the past 6 months. These babies just flat out ROCK!!! A sneak preview of pics to come... these fruited in only 18 days from inoc to harvest. Dont let the smaller size trip you up, these are so thick one small mushroom is all you need.

Anyway, anybody that does not want to wait the extra week if you did not include a 2nd choice just email me and I'll sub these or any other choice of the many RIGHT NOW available you want.
I'm easy.... more work,.... but I'm easy.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#302216 - 04/25/01 11:03 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

WOW..... What an ass...... Have you thought about contacting the local police about this?? If you want, send me your correspondance and I'll even call the police in that area with the related info.

This guy ADMITTED to ripping you off, and you have more than enough with your emails for him to get in trouble. I imagine the police would pay a visit to that guy, should freak him out even if they can't do too much.

Just a thought, let me know, otherwise I'm going for a long drive :wink:

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#302218 - 04/25/01 11:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I really don't think thats Ryche's style.

Offlinehatter
addict
Re: let me see if i can help you understand [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #302225 - 04/25/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

That really sucks, Ryche..

Just goes to show..if the sob story is that pathetic, it's bound to be a conjob.

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#302301 - 04/26/01 12:46 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

[PG ADULUT RATING] This post involves some spiritual content. You must be of sound mind and spirit to read this. We dont care to waste your valuable reading time, please move in if truth disturbs you.

LOL..... Thor... police or government officials should NEVER be involved in anything from this counter culture business. NEVER. Period.. end of story. )Ok...unless we need police to govern more corrupt police(

I believe strongly in the universe of karma and vibe, and the lessons it teaches us all. Everything you put out in the world will come back to you stronger.... good or bad. 3 to ??? fold (depending on the crime) with a positive or negative lesson given.
This guy Matt, I wont even remember him in a few days. But the universe will....God will...... life will..... and when he least expects it the lesson will be dilivered and he WILL remember what he has done here and to others in the same manner.
Why go around in life and be upset day to day by ppl like this. We ALL MET CHARACTERS LIKE THIS that are out to scam, cheat, lie, steal, hurt... whatever... upon others. Some of them have no clue the amount of stress and damage they due to others around them until??..?????? Those that do it regularly,.....look at their lives... most of them dont have much. Those that get away with it PHYSICALLY here... have so much more to learn later in their spirit form. That is a whole other discussion though.

Wow... I'm getting way off track here... just speaking from the heart and what I have seen, felt, and experienced in life.

Thor, I know you didnt mean that about the cops. Everyone looks for an immediate answer and they turn for some sort of immediate justice. The cops are not on our side..... we "should" be all one. We are all on the same side. Us against the ppl such as most governments who would like to see our freedom of mind and spirit from these mushrooms and other herbs go away. They don't want us to enjoy our natural given right to enjoy these herbs and our freedom of spirit. They don't understand what we KNOW and feel within.
<b>They are not our allies</b>.

Matt's day will come, and it probably already has a few a times from things he has done. (he is a young pup I can tell) People that continue to self destruct and destroy others around them will be dealt with through God's will and the way He chooses and the universe around them decides. Its out of our hands once you turn your back and have <i>faith<i> it will be dealt with in the proper way.

A quick tip from your uncle Ryche is to do your best to consciously control anger and reaction from these type of people. Staying grounded and focused on the overall objective means positive a reaction from your actions. Stop and think before you react. This can apply to so many things in life.

Today his email brought up and disturbed my thoughts of all the time (and a little money) this guy took from me, yet taught me another lesson. I had to share it. I wish no physical harm on ppl like this, they will learn in other hard ways in their life experiences. Sometime shortly after I forget about them. If we let ppl like this rile us up everyday it is wasted energy. Just trust and have faith these ppl will learn the lesson in life later?..the hard way?.for the unprovoked injustice they have brought upon you.

Ok? I think I have said enough. Most of you already know this anyway. Like I've always said 90% of the online mushroom community are really good hearted down to earth ppl that I would be friends with any day. It's the other 10% that disturb the balance.

Edited by Ryche Hawk on 04/26/01 02:57 AM.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom