Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDymentia
journeyman

Loc: everywhere
Wheres that Ryche Hawk at?
    #605501 - 04/11/02 02:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I've been trying to get ahold of him for the past week with no luck. Anyone know where he is? I sent for a syringe a while back and have yet to recieve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: Dymentia]
    #605578 - 04/11/02 04:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It'll get to ya it may take a while though.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: Dymentia]
    #605620 - 04/11/02 05:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

He's taking care of some family crisis right now, I know he mentioned that he would get someone to help with thehawkseye while he was away.

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: Thor]
    #605943 - 04/12/02 12:19 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Really....... He just posted on the 4th and said that ALL backorders were just shipped out. Swid has waited a month and still nada. If his shtuff doesn't arrive within a week then he will know that it was a lie. Seems it should have been here by now. His last excuse ws that he was sick, now he has a family crisis...... why can't this guy get his shit straight. He says that he is sending orders out 2x a week, which is a lie. He seems to use every steriotypical BS excuse that everybody uses to get out of work. I am sure he is legit, and that he always comes through, but why can't he just send this shit out once a week. There is no reason to wait a month or more for your product to arrive, when it only takes the $ like 4 days to get there. Ryche needs to level with everybody and give us 1 legitimate reason why he cannot ship orders in a timely manner. I mean he says allow 3 wks- which is already a step for swid, but why should we wait 4-6 weeks?

--------------------
"Catholic church molestation scandel- the lord works in mysterius ways indeed........"

-delysid_1

Anonymous

Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: delysid_1]
    #605959 - 04/12/02 12:33 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

if youre unhappy with the business go somewhere else...thats about all that you can do.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: delysid_1]
    #605963 - 04/12/02 12:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I know Ryche enough that he wouldn't lie to me, I spoke with him on the phone and believe me he's very upset right now because of this 'family crisis' ...

He doesn't want to publicly talk about it, I totally understand and respect that.

During our conversation he was mostly concerned about pissing off any customers, because he had to get some people to cover for him, and that tells me he really does care what you all think.

Its not an excuse, and please understand that this is a underground business and sometimes you can't expect service like you would get at a Walmart :wink:

Ryche has a legion of happy customers, of course he can't be perfect, but please under his current situation I think a little patience and respect would be nice.

OfflineSkankfeet
journeyman
Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: Thor]
    #606621 - 04/12/02 04:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Ryche finally got back to me after I sent him a really nasty email and said that if I had not got my goods then they must have been lost and offered to send them again if I would tell him what I ordered...I took this as a legit businessman trying to make good on a customer service problem in the only way he could...this was an acceptable gesture IMHO and I will do business with him again

--------------------
I'm never SURE of anything

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Wheres that Ryche Hawk at? [Re: Skankfeet]
    #606643 - 04/12/02 05:20 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks Thor.
I have not left yet to handle the family matters. I will be leaving next week. I have some more business matters to finish up first and make sure my friend can handle everything on my end... so far he is doing better then I expected.

As for missing orders, please read the post I just made about stolen mail. Thanks

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom