Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Attention Ryche Hawk!
    #460505 - 11/16/01 01:24 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

It is apparent by mine and others concerns that you are having problems with your business. I ordered from you thinking that you were reliable in your dealings and at least "somewhat" prompt. A month is nowhere near prompt. I am still waiting for an Ecuador syringe from you, I've emailed, AND pmed you, with no response. I NEVER like bringing my business public, but your refusal to adress the issue has warranted it. If you would like to solve this issue, please get ahold of me, until that time I will assume you have run into a business problem and are no longer fit to receive orders. Thx

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: NugDumper]
    #461184 - 11/16/01 04:28 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ryche is not known for his fast turnaround he WILL send what you order but it will take a while as he claims that his high quality products are worth waiting for and to remember that being patient is a virtue in this hobby I personaly dont use him as most other vendors CAN get thier product to you in a week turnaround time tops , I would recommend Ralph or PF they get the products out in less than half the time that Ryche takes also all other vendors will be happy to replace syringes if there is a problem with them Ryche will replace them for half price Shit even sporechicks replaced my syringes for free At one time Rycvhe had the most different types of strains now other vendors are catching up I am not trying to bash Ryche all that much its just that he boasts of fast shipping times on his site and I think that is misleading to the person that orders somthing expecting to get it in about a week this is an on going this is an ongoing complaint my order personaly took three weeks by Ryches concept of time that is about average In his defense however I DID get my order and it was very high quality

OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: Sporecloud]
    #461397 - 11/17/01 02:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

What I don't understand is he will not even respond to me, is he still alive?

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Anonymous

#461413 - 11/17/01 02:51 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Well,I have to agree. Lack of communication is the worst way of doing business. Anybody in your situation would feel ripped. I still think T.H.E is a reputable vendor,but a little more correspondence is in order.

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #461485 - 11/17/01 03:56 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Takes my friends at least 3 weeks to receive there orders from him... IT"S WORTH THE WAIT.

However I understand that he usally responds to emails within 24 hours.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: Jammer]
    #461514 - 11/17/01 04:12 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Every vendor has spells where they get behind... You can search the threads and find posts saying the exact same things about every vendor. Patience is a virtue, heh. Seriously though, Ryche is an honest guy.

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

OfflineChiefShroomWay
Stranger
    #461566 - 11/17/01 05:54 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

When did you try emailing him? On his website, he posted that he was losing emails frequently this past week with his old system and that he just now (i think on Thursday) got it fixed. I emailed him yesterday and already had a response back from him today, so I might try emailing him again.

And on his last post addressing recent orders (i believe it was last Sunday or so) he mentioned that some orders have been getting returned to him through the mail, for whatever reason. If its been a month and you still haven't gotten your order than it's probably one of those. I'm sure if you try emailing him again, he'll make things right for you. Judging from his previous posts, he doesn't seem to come here and post but maybe once a week or so, so he probably hasn't seen your pm either.

Just a run of bad luck, i suppose. And given the number of orders he gets each week, mistakes are bound to happen every now and then. Ryche will always follow through, though, or make it right for you. Just sometimes takes more patience (and persistence) than expected. Let us know how it turns out. :-D

Anonymous

Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: ChiefShroomWay]
    #461636 - 11/17/01 07:24 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know why nugdumper is complaining. He still owes me spores from a trade months ago.

What goes around comes around.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: ]
    #464798 - 11/20/01 05:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

LOL...to funny Capt. Max.
I just replied to your PM. I did lose many emails over a 3 week period but have a new PC built that is stable and fast. Windows XP Pro rocks for those interested.

P.C. Ecudor orders were just mailed friday & Saturday this past week. There were a few about 3 weeks old. Yours should be on the way. Although I have been getting a lot of returned orders lately.
Thats all I'm doing this next week is catching up on orders, old and new. Then I'm off to the Oregon coast for 5 days to hunt ps. azures :) Then I'll be here for 3 more weeks and keeping up on the orders then off for Christmas break for a week. We have about 10 batches of every strain now tested and ready to pull at will.
So soon....soon, I'll be able to get back to fast shipping other then those 2 breaks. Anybody waiting on an order, or wanting to put one in paypal, until Sunday this week thats all I'm going to be doing is working on getting ALL these orders out before I leave for Oregon.
Thanks for your support everyone.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #464807 - 11/20/01 05:55 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

BTW, it looks like our domain name is temporarily down.
For now you can access the site through this URL.
http://209.164.74.216

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (11/20/01 05:57 PM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #464821 - 11/20/01 06:06 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (11/20/01 06:06 PM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#465922 - 11/21/01 06:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

So NugDumber you should have received that ecaudor syringe by now and probably the most spore clouded syringes you have ever seen. Any comments?

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
Loc: Continental United States
    #469990 - 11/26/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Ryche,

On ur site is says email is sent to acknowledge reciept of order. Order was out on 11-16. Ample time to send said email. I did PM u today though. Hope I catch ya b4 you travel. Happy hunting!

--------------------
[red] Life:[/red][blue] Live it foward, understand it backward...[/blue]

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Attention Ryche Hawk! [Re: Mklangelo]
    #470447 - 11/26/01 07:37 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I emailed everyone this morning and last night.
If you did not get an email that does not always mean I did not get your order. I get a lot of bounced emails from customers using free email accounts like hotmail and even aol.
Or sometimes ppl handwrite there emails and I cant read them.
Anyway, most all orders went out today, from about 11-11 to 11-24. Some I'm having a helper send out the others wednesday, those that had thai ks in the order.
I'm rushing to get the paypal orders done before I leave as well. Trying to get all this caught up and stay on top of orders 2X a week again when I get back :wink:.
thanks.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom