Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

The Hawks Eye now selling The Hydra-Pod
    #891989 - 09/18/02 07:32 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

www.thehawkseye.com is now a reseller of The Hydra-Pod !  We are quite impressed with this unit, definatly the best cake growing mushroom system out there. Dont get me wrong.. were not giving up our compost ways.. but like I've always said.. there are a lot of great options out there for growing mushrooms.. and The Hydra-Pod is definatly the best I have seen for growing from cakes. I just love the self automation of it....its great for those that are to busy to tend to mushrooms all the time... no misting no fanning.. just like my old Hawk Tank design..but much better :smile:

We are very impressed with just how well built this unit it is.... and how well it works. We have read nothing but positive feedback from people using it and that is always a good sign :smile:
We are also impressed with how well the manufacturer, Myco-Tek  handles their Hydra-Pod business so we are using our resources to help them sell more of these great little growing chambers.

Full details can be found on our website under The Hydra-Pod section.

Our price is $174 + $25 S&H, for a total of $199.
And to all Shroomery members who place an order for The Hydra-Pod , any spore syringes you buy within one week of purchasing your Hydra-Pod we will dicount them to $10 each for you, all other deals and discounts still apply as well.
In other words buy 3 get 1 free. ... free shipping to Shroomery members until the end of October..etc..
OR, if you mention your a Shrooemry member and tell us your member name we will take $10 off The Hydra-Pod price , your choice.

Please note.. The Hydra-Pod and spores will not be shipped together.. they will come as 2 seperate orders.

So thats is pretty much it for now. More info and pics will be posted on our website as this develops.
Thanks for your support :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Re: The Hawks Eye now selling The Hydra-Pod [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #893060 - 09/19/02 09:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Myco-tek stop selling spores of/providing information about the cultivation of P.Cubensis mushrooms because of the legal ramifications of doing so alongside the hydra-pod?

Wouldn't you, as a spore vendor, also be subject to the same legal issues as Myco-tek, if you are to be selling the pod, a device for the cultivation of mushrooms, as well as p.cubensis spores? Perhaps even more-so, since you're a well known vendor of spores?

-OL-

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #893674 - 09/19/02 01:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (09/19/02 02:43 PM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye now selling The Hydra-Pod [Re: Anonymous]
    #893952 - 09/19/02 03:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I just wanted to say that Hawk and I have decided to make an effort to resolve our past issues within the community

Yes we have resolved our past issues :smile: Although once upon a time a smokey room filled with drama crept over us.... those days are long gone. Myco and I have talked about it quite a bit through emails (after a long break) and we have put all those past issues aside. Things have changed for the better between us.

I belive in my heart he has changed in the ways that use to piss me off...and he has changed for the better in the last 6 months. Ways that will certainly better the community because there has never been any doubt he is a very smart man with a lot of good ideas.... thus They Hyrda-Pod was born.
And those long timers that are reading this and wondering..."hhhmmm".... can it be? Well.....just give Mycotek a chance.. I haven't seen any BS come from his way in 6 monhts or longer.

So here [kickass.gif] is to a long time friendship and business opportunity!

I have seen nothing but professionalism come from Myco-Tek regarding The Hydra-Pod and we are more then happy to help get it to as many hobby growers as possible.

I would not stand behind this product if I did not beieve in it. Its a quality product that deserves attention.!

Once upon a time we had a link  and sent a lot of business to the Magic Kits. Well to many ppl here and in emails compalined of a "cheap kit" for the money and we got constant complaints of "inky cap" coprinus mushrooms growing from the straw they sent out with the kits. And we contacted them many times about that complaint. We had no choice but to drop them and stop putting www.thehawkseye.com name behind it.

Once upon a time we sold STP ...Spore Trading Post all there spore syringes.... then they started jacking up their prices so high and taking advantage of the uneducated we stopped immediate support of them. Although they offered us more money we still declined... we cant be bought :smile:

Then the awsome Dung Brothers compost came along.. and my good friend started a business with that... he got to busy and gave it to his good friend to run....who that person just ran it into the ground....he dropped the ball.....as you can probably see from all the recent posts and complaints. We pulled our name off that project a long time ago. For good reasons... to bad..hiss loss.

www.thehawkseye.com , through learning experiences... only accepts and helps promote good honest businesses who are willing to be slaves at times to the fungi and these mushrooms. There is so much work involoved and only those who truly seek there gift and enjoyment (for reasons other then only prophit) stay committed.

If Myco-Tek starts to change.. and his business practices start to change...if he/they they start pissing a lot ppl off and doing ppl the wrong way.. if they lose sight of the overall goal of these mushrooms.....if customer complaints show up on a regular basis.....forums are filled wtih anger for the way they are  running the Hydra-Pod business.. then we will pull support and drop back and punt for somebody who is truly dedicated to these mushrooms as we are. We will not give support to anybody just for money...they have to be dedicated.

Myco-Tek is not one of these type of ppl.  I highly doubt he will ever flake out The Hyrda-Pod business. And i stand before you all to say I back that statement 100%... in fact.. if I'm wrong...I will immediately donate $1,000 to The Shrooemry... which goes back to the community to make the shroomery better.. as we always have donated money to here for better equiptment.

So there you have it... thats our story....talk it over with your sister and make sure she its cool with it...:)
....the small print....
Ignore spelling errors...make sure its cool with your roomate... mom...sister...that your growing mushrooms in there house before ordering......if its your house.. keep your pets away...they will eat almost anything....nobody likes a trip to the vet to bring your cat out of the 5th dimention !!!......:)

A lot more to deveop on our website www.thehawkseye.com as this all progresses. In the meantime you can always buy The Hydra-Pod directly from the source , the manufacturerer, www.myco-tek.com or from us www.thehawkseye.com .
All orders are shipped within one week of us receiving your order. And most importantly....enjoy....!!!
Expect nothing and feel blessed when mushrooms are growing all around you :smile:

God Bless and please..... Let God In.

Peace......Ryche Hawk

I have seen businesses come and go throught time in this community...

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (09/20/02 10:55 AM)

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#894169 - 09/19/02 05:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
    #894737 - 09/19/02 10:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

eheheheh  curious...after throwing shit each other for months (if not years) now ryche and mycotek are business partners :smile:
i'm happy of it....way to go boys....keep up the good work and spread the word :smile: 

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye now selling The Hydra-Pod [Re: CLuB99]
    #895000 - 09/20/02 04:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
    #907047 - 09/25/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i havn't been to the vendor forum in months....

but today i clicked in (honestly, i wanted to see some locked threads :smile: ) and i see this.  you guys have come a long way from what's happened in the past.

i'm glad y'all have things worked out.  i'm flabbergasted.

good luck guys! 

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Hawks Eye now selling The Hydra-Pod [Re: Abudiwa]
    #911177 - 09/26/02 11:27 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

LOL.. Abudiwa... you wanted to see some locked threads... came here for some drama did ya :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#911254 - 09/26/02 11:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

BTW... forgot to mention.... our first 2 orders came in for The Hydra-Pod... I emailed them to Myco-Tek and within 24 hours he had them shipped out with a tracking # even !!
He is definatly on top of his game :smile: with getting those pods out fast.  :smile:
Props ...Myco

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag