Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinericelicker
The Dude'sImaginary Friend

Loc: The Yard
Ryche????
    #574959 - 03/10/02 11:17 AM (22 years, 14 days ago)

I have ordered from Ryche before and everything went smoothly, but my most recent order is reaching the four week mark, with no sign of anything in the mail or any replies to emails. Has anyone talked to him recently, or does anyone know what's up?

Please help....
-lick*that*rice

--------------------
"my brain waves travel at half the speed afta we..." -del tha funkee

"Two men looked out through prison bars...one saw the mud, one saw the stars." -anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepoopship
Re: Ryche???? [Re: ricelicker]
    #575432 - 03/10/02 11:47 PM (22 years, 14 days ago)

Yo

I'm new around here, but I've been reading posts for a while. I too ordered from Ryche, my order was sent on Feb. 7 and I still have no spores. I emailed him about a week and a half ago and he replied w/in a few hours and told me he was behind and was going to be getting orders out in the next 3 days. I sent like $70 cash thinking it would get me my shit faster, but I just started thinking it got pocketed in the mail room or something. I'm a little relieved that others are experiencing some difficulty here, but I hope this gets resolved as I'm anxiously awaiting some spores to be ready for the springtime.

poopship

OfflineMickyFinn
Fuck the DJ
Loc: VA Beach VA
Re: Ryche???? [Re: poopship]
    #575992 - 03/11/02 03:38 PM (22 years, 13 days ago)

THE is slow, but always comes through. hope that helps ;o)

Offlinedirteater
Stranger
    #576055 - 03/11/02 04:56 PM (22 years, 13 days ago)

yeah, he sent me a message saying that stuff postmarked the 15th (feb) was mailed out already, so if you sent yours on the 7th, its possible it arrived after the 15th.

not sure on the status of orders recieved after the 15th, but mine is still pending too. getting pretty annoyed...

did both of you send cash?

Offlinericelicker
The Dude'sImaginary Friend

Loc: The Yard
Yes, cash [Re: dirteater]
    #583808 - 03/19/02 11:44 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

Yea, I sent cash. I know it's kind of dumb, but I was in a hurry. I'm pretty sure it got intercepted or something, it's been like five weeks, and he didn't respond to my emails. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't know... I'll keep you updated

--------------------
"my brain waves travel at half the speed afta we..." -del tha funkee

"Two men looked out through prison bars...one saw the mud, one saw the stars." -anonymous

InvisibleJsonfield

Re: Ryche???? [Re: dirteater]
    #583900 - 03/20/02 02:32 AM (22 years, 5 days ago)

I sent cash. I wish I would have never ordered from hawkeye. I understand delay problems but not emailing me back to let me know whats up "pisses me off". Im thinking of just cutting my losses, If he does't come back and make everything right. Can anyone recommend a good vendor that sends (OUT*) fast?

Thanks in advance.........

OfflinesnowRider
journeyman

#584051 - 03/20/02 08:37 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

My buddy sent in an order 5 weeks ago and has had no reply as well. Patience is a very big part of this research. We should all be thankful that we can still make these types of orders at all.

Oh what tangled webs of Mycelium we weave....Peace

Offlinebassplayer74
old hand

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Ryche???? [Re: Jsonfield]
    #584219 - 03/20/02 12:18 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Boxtop sends out stuff VERY fast and his spores are excellent.

The Little Guy

--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#584229 - 03/20/02 12:29 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

You all need to chill out. I just made a post regarding this.
And 5 weeks...??? I think you guys may want to check your calanders of when you actually mailed those orders.
Anyway, I just mailed mailed orders monday. some were getting close to 4 weeks old... perhaps yours was among them.
So keep an eye on your mail boxes they should be there anyday. If not check this returned order list, I get a lot of returned orders as well.
http://www.thehawkseye.com/returned.html

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Ryche???? [Re: Jsonfield]
    #584394 - 03/20/02 03:21 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Talk to a small time vendor. The little guy is fast.....Ralph is fast.....Little shop of spores is fast........

These are all established vendors that ship fast due to lower volume they are all US based as well.....

For you canadians talk to Max......

If your not willing to except losses I wouldn't go with a few of the vendors that just popped up like mush madness and this santa guy. They may be reliable but they are not very well established yet.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinepoopship
Re: Ryche???? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #585166 - 03/21/02 10:23 AM (22 years, 3 days ago)

<>

will do captain... ok, lets see mailed out on FEB 7th... that makes 6 weeks now. sorry, my bad.

my main concern here not that I'm getting ripped off, but that my money got taken somehow en route. that is exactly why i emailed you 3 weeks ago to the day ( 3 weeks after i sent my order as you request on your website) to find out if my order was received. you reassured me that my order would leave in the next 2 days. still no spores. if the orders you sent out were approaching 4 weeks, as you have posted, then you don't have my money. if this is the case, then why was i emailed and told to expect my spores soon? this is frustrating, i'm broke and have apparently lost $70 to the mail system.

all aboard
poopship

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ryche???? [Re: poopship]
    #585949 - 03/22/02 01:40 AM (22 years, 3 days ago)

Yes Poopship, there is obviously a problem with your order if it was mailed Feb 7th. I'm sending you a pm right now and we will get it figured out.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
Re: Ryche???? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #587531 - 03/23/02 05:54 PM (22 years, 1 day ago)

Post deleted by Captain Jack

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Anonymous

Re: Ryche???? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #587552 - 03/23/02 06:31 PM (22 years, 1 day ago)

Hey Ryche,

Will you look into mine too. Today I received my order form back from you. In it you wrote that I did not put money in it. I know I did and I still have the money order receipt. I am looking into who cashed it. Is this mail fraud or a mistake on your part???????

"Those who deny a peaceful revolution demand a violent one" Kennedy

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: Ryche???? [Re: ]
    #587934 - 03/24/02 08:41 AM (22 years, 18 hours ago)

Yo Stanger...........

A Gal I know ordered from RH a short while back & included cash. Her order arrived early yesterday. She told me she inoc'ed a liquid malt/dextrose jar & a few jars of grain, within an hour of reciept. They all show signs of good white fluff, inside 30 hours. Several others I know, also sent cash to him. They ALL got what they ordered.

IMHO......... your spreading spent COMPOST. One thing RH is NOT........ is a thief. He may procrastinate, a bit, now & then. Don't we all? Shit happens. Give the guy a break. If anybody was going to rip off....customers... they would rip off cash customers. He never has.... as far as I & several others know. So...... at least to me..... & those I know........it appears........... Your talking out the orfice below your back pockets. This isn't a flame, just facts from experiance.

SixTango -- out.

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

OfflineWillyWonka
Stranger
Re: Ryche???? [Re: SixTango]
    #589788 - 03/26/02 08:28 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I recently had posted some concerns about my order as well. My order arrived yesterday and all looks to be extremely well. I would have to agree with Six and say sometimes shit does happen to everyone, so try and cut people some slack every now and again.

OfflineCatzeye

Loc: The South
Patience is a Virtue! [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #589859 - 03/26/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey I don't have a problem waiting a few weeks for spores from Ryche. My God, the syringes he makes are so thick and dense with spores it's well worth the wait! I got growth from his syringes in under 72 hours and the Tassy strain is growing like crazy. Mushroom cultivation is a labor of love and requires a great deal of patience and reverance. I celebrate Ryche Hawk for his endeavors to bring the world viable, healthy spores at a resonable price. My order was delayed a bit but my inquiries were met with hospitable responses and reasurances of delivery.

Best Wishes!

Catzeye

--------------------
~It is Green, It Is AquaMarine~
It is Colors I have Never Seen.
I can See Past You
To the White Sands.
Stevie Nicks

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ryche???? [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #589974 - 03/26/02 12:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ryche???? [Re: JackMehoff]
    #590264 - 03/26/02 05:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks SixTango,WillyWonka, & Catzeye. I appreciate the good feedback.
What I dont understand is why all the times when I'm shipping orders out within a couple of days of receiving them, like I have for almost 3 months prior this last "get behind" episode, harldly anybody posts about it. I only see posts of complaints when I get behind, which is understandable if I get 3 weeks behind like I just did.

The guys posting under Hawk Sucks
Your letter came unopened and there was no money order or cash in it... just the order form. Thus I mailed it back to you.
It did not looked tampered with. Had someone opened it, I would imagine they would have to tape it back up... there was no tape on it. I get mail quite often the letter is open and the money is still there. I find the postal service is full of honest workers if you ask me.

The good news is you mailed a money order so it can be easily tracked. Were you buy chance filling out bills or mailing for other items the same time you sent an order to me? Perhaps you put the money order in the wrong envelope, I've seen that a few times. Once a guy mailed me his rent money on accident for 2 syringes. He sent me a $600 money order for 2 syringes. Obviously a mistake... And of course I mailed it back to him rather then cash the money order :smile:
Please let me know what you find out about the money order. I'm sure it will show up on your end somewhere.

.-.bickering deleted.-.

Anyway, on a brighter note. I'm almost caught up with all orders. Even the recent ones that came in this week. I only have a weeks worth of snail mail and a couple weeks of paypal to get caught up on. They will all be out by thursday.

The good news is I've decided to train a trusted friend in processing these orders for a while.  I want to get busy working on mushroom vidoes and pictures and updating the website even further with lots of new stuff once again.  And of course all the videos and pictures I post will be free for everyones viewing pleasure :smile:

So I'm almost caught up with these few back orders.  Besides I hate it when I get this behind because then everyone gives me tons of flak :crazy:  Shit happens from time to time including catching the flu.  I apologize to those who it caused an inconvienence. I know most are just anxious and cant help but get impatient.
And besides it makes me grouchy and edgy when I'm behind and a bunch of ppl are giving me flak.
Anyway thanks to all who continue to give www.thehawkseye.com support:) We love what were doing even when some ppl are mad at me about there order taking a few weeks.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Captain Jack (03/27/02 02:42 PM)

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Ryche???? [Re: ralphster44]
    #590566 - 03/26/02 11:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry Ralph....didn't mean to ruffle any feathers there.......You are a very fast deliverer! And high quality too!! If only we could do something about that geocities web site .....lol

Your name spaced my mind at the time, there are too many spore vendors geesh........lol

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Ryche????
    #591088 - 03/27/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm deleting the flame-posts on here.

I figure it's sort of like a retro-active not approving them.

So yeah, if you post 'em, I'll delete 'em.

If you want to fight, email each other.

On a side note, it's interesting to see that sometimes the post is preserved with "deleted by Captain Jack" in it, and sometimes it just gets all the way deleted without a trace.

Ta ta.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Ryche???? [Re: Captain Jack]
    #591095 - 03/27/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Good work CJ, I like it.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Ryche???? [Re: Captain Jack]
    #591096 - 03/27/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

So let me get this straight.. if you dont like a post you are reserving the right to just delete or sensor it? That shits not cool Captain Jack. If a person posts the truth here for all to see then it should not be deleted.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Ryche???? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #591128 - 03/27/02 03:45 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Its the same as before with the post approval, if someone jumps into a post to just flame we will delete it.

Like I've said before this isn't an off topic forum, if you post/reply outside the guidlines of this forum you will have to deal with the consequences.

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
BULLSHIT [Re: Captain Jack]
    #591182 - 03/27/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

What a sad state the beloved Shroomery has descended into after all these years.

With those in charge here either beholding to or providing a perpetual hand job outlet to the money interests in the omc it is no surprise.

The post that was deleted here was not intended as a "flame" or a "fight".
It was an expession of the truth directed in responce to bullshit.

The truth of the past goings on here and elsewhere in the omc is a matter of record.
It is a pitty that the truth will now be censored here.

Never under estimate the gullability of the idiot element.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: BULLSHIT [Re: JackMehoff]
    #591197 - 03/27/02 05:34 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you'd like to discuss this with me to any detail, contact me via one of the following ways:
private message
email (captanjac@yahoo.com)
instant messenger (captanjac)

Just try to be nice :smile:

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains