Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 |
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Blue Cthulhu] * 1
    #29679409 -

Cease the grind on a good note. Noice.

* 30 seconds later *

Quote:
" sign in to confirm you are not a bot "



....said the bot to the blind arse whil- ahh fuddedaboudit.

I quit! :oldman: :shrug: :lol:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: The Blind Ass] * 4
    #29679868 -

Ive just taken two blotters of 10 mins ago.. I can feel something already 🤪

Edited by SteveyAcid (09/27/26 05:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SteveyAcid]
    #29679906 -

:woooaaahhh:

I hope you have a good time dude

:dawerp:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: islandsss]
    #29680000 -

:vibin:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 4
    #29680131 -

I fucking love lsd!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SteveyAcid] * 5
    #29680376 -

I'm tripping a lil. :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SludgeCity] * 8
    #29682596 -

on semps- I was meditating looking to the stars: all the plants and trees silvered!


GOnna vape up a nice toot o' weed but fancied stopping by to offer love and appreciation to those who pass through here.
:yakko:

:namaste:

now to slip among the pages of an artbook seems like the best :idea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Lithop] * 2
    #29682598 -

good one :mushroom2:


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: epilectric]
    #29683760 -

:manofapproval:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: The Blind Ass] * 4
    #29685311 -

I took some very good k and molly and i am fucking vibing. It’s been a great night

:raveface:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29687460 -

8.72 grams of golden teacher down the hatch. At home and its night. Ohhhh boy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Shroomhead2] * 5
    #29687472 -

hooooly moly!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Belome] * 2
    #29687511 -

Nuttin much yet. There definitely here. The cleansing is starting with a good shit first before the ride starts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Shroomhead2] * 1
    #29687550 -

:glittershitz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Shroomhead2]
    #29687803 -

Shroomhead2 said:
Nuttin much yet. There definitely here. The cleansing is starting with a good shit first before the ride starts.



so how did it go? :biggrin:

edit: the trip, not the shit you took

Edited by Belome (10/06/26 01:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Belome] * 1
    #29688030 -

Lost all sense of time and meaning. There was a tree in my yard and it seemed like a big hydra and for some reason even tho it was kinda scary and demonic looking it just kinda made me laugh. It took me like 20 minutes to get my shoes off when I went back in the house because I had no sense of time. Then I crashed out for 12 hours and here I am.

Edited by Shroomhead2 (10/06/26 04:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Shroomhead2] * 2
    #29688308 -

8.72 grams gave you a blackout with a few minutes come up and settle down and some loopy things in the middle.
I would say it adds up to more fun time with less grams per session, or at least you can remember more of it.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #29688338 -

yeah, was that 8 grams dried or fresh? @ shroomhead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Belome] * 1
    #29688376 -

Dry. It was very fun lol. The experienced didn't involve much visual. But what's sad was it was late at night and I was beggining to become mesmerised and so awestruck with the trees in my yard that I was like looking at them and I had my hands up in the air and making a weird face then realizing whoop I look a bit too weird right now better go inside. I wasn't fully aware if myself and what I was physically doing and I live in a rough neighborhood lots of cops and drunks walkn around so even though I was in my yard I didn't want a cop to come by and be like wtf you doin? You on dope?
Maybe next time I could just open the door and look at my yard from there next time.
I wanted to see what the hydra had  to tell me. Happens all the time anymore I see an entity or something interesting and then I don't seem to come full circle with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Shroomhead2]
    #29688479 -

damn sorry to hear it went south. hydra tree sounds hypnotic as fuck, too bad the vibe was off.

crazy you were that lucid having taken that much, and lacking much in the way of visuals. you been hitting it hard lately?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post-trip shroominess WhiskeyClone 1,044 1 07/19/02 08:51 AM
by shroom_assassin
* Nasty Post-Trip Headache Anonymous 2,364 2 01/23/03 06:39 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* After Effects/Post Trp : bad? good? Damn 1,677 4 07/24/02 04:50 PM
by funwithgus
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 3,402 19 07/29/01 02:41 PM
by GuineaWop
* Length of a Shroom trip
( 1 2 all )
tekforce 17,283 29 09/16/18 11:02 PM
by Dirty hippie 5000
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,275 14 07/12/22 10:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,972 42 10/11/23 04:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,418 23 12/30/22 04:31 PM
by TerdleMountain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
64,676 topic views. 1 members, 83 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.