Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Blue Cthulhu] * 1
    #29679409 -

Cease the grind on a good note. Noice.

* 30 seconds later *

Quote:
" sign in to confirm you are not a bot "



....said the bot to the blind arse whil- ahh fuddedaboudit.

I quit! :oldman: :shrug: :lol:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: The Blind Ass] * 4
    #29679868 -

Ive just taken two blotters of 10 mins ago.. I can feel something already 🤪

Edited by SteveyAcid (09/27/26 03:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SteveyAcid]
    #29679906 -

:woooaaahhh:

I hope you have a good time dude

:dawerp:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: islandsss]
    #29680000 -

:vibin:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 4
    #29680131 -

I fucking love lsd!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SteveyAcid] * 5
    #29680376 -

I'm tripping a lil. :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SludgeCity] * 5
    #29682596 -

on semps- I was meditating looking to the stars: all the plants and trees silvered!


GOnna vape up a nice toot o' weed but fancied stopping by to offer love and appreciation to those who pass through here.
:yakko:

:namaste:

now to slip among the pages of an artbook seems like the best :idea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Lithop] * 2
    #29682598 -

good one :mushroom2:


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nasty Post-Trip Headache Anonymous 2,359 2 01/23/03 04:39 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Post-trip shroominess WhiskeyClone 1,040 1 07/19/02 06:51 AM
by shroom_assassin
* After Effects/Post Trp : bad? good? Damn 1,667 4 07/24/02 02:50 PM
by funwithgus
* Length of a Shroom trip
( 1 2 all )
tekforce 17,264 29 09/16/18 09:02 PM
by Dirty hippie 5000
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 3,397 19 07/29/01 12:41 PM
by GuineaWop
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,265 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,948 42 10/11/23 02:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,399 23 12/30/22 02:31 PM
by TerdleMountain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
63,903 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.