Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 |
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: epilectric]
    #29677220 -

My god I just had the worst experience of my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677222 -

4g fresh washed down with orange juice...


I could feel cramps all over my body I was worried I was about to have a seizure.

Edited by Ligonnema (09/24/26 06:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677226 -

The joke of it is I was planning to do work on past traumas heh...


Kinda hard to worry about that when your fucking mind has been smeared across the universe, Jesus Christ - there are some fates worse than death and I just witnessed at least five of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677227 -

doesn't surprise me with 4g. crazy high dose for me


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: epilectric]
    #29677231 -

Yeah I've done 4g a few times before, but never fresh, they were always in caps and although heavy, they were just about useful / manageable.

I even took two xanax and they did absolutely nothing ha ha!

Excuse me while I rant, using every release valve available to me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677233 -

interesting. sure rant away, that's what the forum is here for. i always post here if i'm havin a bad time


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: epilectric] * 1
    #29677244 -

I'm with my good friend, we were just chatting and agreed we both just died.

I saw beyond the veil and it was more than terrifying. I curled up into a ball and prayed, I made peace, I knew I was dying and couldn't fight it, so had to apologise to my kids that if never see them again...

It's one thing to surrender, that's easy, but this was more lol... My very existence was excoriated away before me.

I then remembered I had my bro with me, so we died together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677251 -

Appreciate you brother

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677258 -

Holy shit, we were just joking about the veil being broken and it was as if the baleful eye of the omnipotent one was irked enough to notice our presence.

The very act of it gazing on us destroyed, flensed away any vestiges of what we were and in our place?

Pain and the uncaring procession of whatever the fuck keeps this whole cosmic joke ticking along. We had a chat with the developers and they weren't impressed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677320 -

man, all that from 4 g fresh? goes to show how unpredictable this stuff can be. im sorry to hear that it was so difficult. i hope the afterglow is gentle.

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Belome]
    #29677395 -

Yeah, I cannot believe how insanely powerful they were, I'm experienced and comfortable in this range (typically).

Cheers brother, I'm on the mend now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema] * 1
    #29677446 -

important to keep flensible


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #29677477 -

Hey man that's rough.
Not to take away from the shittiness of such a trip but I hope with time you can actually get something from such a rough time. I feel like experiencing death and terror can help to make the idea of really dying less scary. At least that's what's happened to me, over the scary trips and also scary irl stuff I've dealt with.

Hope you feel better after a sleep!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: ellamush]
    #29677478 -

To be clear tho, getting to a point where shitty experiences have positive value takes some intense effort though in integrating certain aspects like gratefulness and contentment of current circumstances.

Anyway I'm babbling. Most importantly I hope your ok


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: ellamush]
    #29677502 -

Thank you I appreciate you saying so, I'm still shell shocked but feeling better than I did.

I'll write up what I experienced in a few days, I think as it'll help me to process what happened - or being brutally honest what I did to myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Ligonnema]
    #29677554 -

Any tripper has gone and fucked themselves into oblivion at some point! Most of us remain mostly sane.

I'll be keen to read your write up  :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29679250 -

3rd hour in now on ~60ug lsd
the weird somewhat cold skin and tension feelings in my back and between the carpals and tarsals of my hands and feet are back to normal, and the full on glowing from within of everything is happening.
I had been thinking of adding a gummie, but it wont hit till this trajectory completes.

love that Jekyll and Hyde thing but the transition was like ligaments stretching. (and usually is)
catch you later!


[edit added bit about cold feeling on come up]


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Edited by redgreenvines (09/26/26 08:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #29679263 -

I'm about 24 hours away from an Lucy expedition... I'll try and post on here during it.. no promises tho lol.. great idea for a thread :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: SteveyAcid] * 2
    #29679310 -

Lucy must be the theme for today... I took a low dose while hiking, back at home with some pipe tobacco and edibles, felt totally lucid and Here.

Decided to add some Salvia - now that I've got live plants, I've been experimenting with quidding. I chewed 4 leaves tonight... and WOW. Totally way stronger than I expected. Thought I might have had a stroke at one point and was totally swimming in my brain's blood to total forgetfulness of who I ever was.

That eventually settled to a more stable, workable series of visions over the next hour. Which culminated to

a milk snake


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post while tripping! [Re: Blue Cthulhu] * 3
    #29679315 -

Far OUt



--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 |

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nasty Post-Trip Headache Anonymous 2,364 2 01/23/03 06:39 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Post-trip shroominess WhiskeyClone 1,044 1 07/19/02 08:51 AM
by shroom_assassin
* After Effects/Post Trp : bad? good? Damn 1,678 4 07/24/02 04:50 PM
by funwithgus
* Length of a Shroom trip
( 1 2 all )
tekforce 17,283 29 09/16/18 11:02 PM
by Dirty hippie 5000
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 3,403 19 07/29/01 02:41 PM
by GuineaWop
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,275 14 07/12/22 10:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,972 42 10/11/23 04:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,419 23 12/30/22 04:31 PM
by TerdleMountain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
64,739 topic views. 0 members, 67 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.