Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29685499 -

BeefExtreme said:
brother, you've become the kicking post of OTD.  Its hard to watch.



I've offended a couple of those piles of shit to a point where they cry about me any chance they get.
I couldn't care less what they think.

I think 1234 go became the kicking bag because you don't see him very often around there anymore because he's a lying skeeze.

But having ham loaf as their moderator who is a butt hurt fascist piece of shit that personally has a problem with me as a person has made it a very unpleasant place to post.
But I give as good as I get.
I just don't want to give anything to that place. I've tried making good contributions and people will post dick pictures in it and piles of shit literally.
That's the entire off-topic discussion part of the site.
I've already had this conversation before. I've gotten some pretty lackluster or non-giving a shit responses from the staff and I don't even think it's worth having the conversation anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29685502 -

BeefExtreme said:
brother, you've become the kicking post of OTD.  Its hard to watch.



One of the only good things about that part of the site was PAW but he sides with Nazis literally Nazis over me and lets them make fun of me in a thread that had nothing to do with it to a point where I updated his rating…

He recently noticed it. If he wants to die scared alone and only surrounded with Nazis that is his decision to make.
I tried to appeal to his humanity and to him as a moderator of this site he doesn't give a shit.
He'd rather have Nazis congratulating him and slapping him on the back for chasing off any other poster except for the scumbags that hang out there.

I tried to make a castle. You can't do that in a swamp it'll just fall over and the shit will wash over it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 6
    #29685510 -

I confess that Im going to be attempting Cabin Sequestration for the first time

🀞

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29685516 -

BeefExtreme said:
I confess, I may have edited the HHG3 and gone too far. 
Finally lost my temper with OTD when yesterday MightyWhite Supremecist called B Traven a n*gger and then they all had a chuckle about it. 

I'm fuckin sick of pretending that place doesn't exist and do real damage to our community.  I have deep respect for Ythan and Geo but I'm not in the same position as they are. I don't have to be nice all the time and I certainly don't have to keep my opinions to myself so fuck it. 

Have a morning read with your coffee. Let the Admins and Mods know how you really feel.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29093545#29093545



OTD is a fucking stain. I don't tell people I know personally that I'm on here, frankly its a toss up as to whether that is because if anything to do with the legality of cultivation or OTD.


--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Saxifrage] * 3
    #29685517 -

I'm only here to get to know and share info with fellow cultivators. That's why the only other non-mushcult thread I post in is the Loph thread, which is just a cousin to mush cult.

I don't have the energy to act as a catalyst for other's shitty attitudes.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29685519 -

POLL TIME:

My proposal to the staff:

MANDATORY SUPPORTER TAGS TO PARTICIPATE IN OTD

So you want to be a bigot but you contribute jack SHIT to the community? Well I have an idea.  Pay, or get the fuck out!

This would do a few things:

1. Clear the rabble. Most of these guys probably wouldn't cough up the coin to stick around. Sure, they might pop up in pub or someplace else, but they'd then be under Hob's thumb and they'd have to behave.
2. Generate some revenue for the Admins to play with.  I suggest sending it directly to Geo so he could put it towards some elopement?
3. Keep poor noobs like the guy yesterday from accidentally wandering in there and getting melted. (probably never to be seen again)
4. Keeps the population there to committed members who are here for the long haul and keeps cool people like my wife who just wanted to share some music from getting grossed out and leaving.

I don't see how this could be a bad idea anyway you look at it.
Madatory Supporter Tags for OTD admission
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 8
    #29685520 -

Option 5. Make beef an OTD mod.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29685523 -

BeefExtreme said:
Option 5. Make beef an OTD mod.



Dude, you've suffered enough already. Are you a masochist or something?


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29685524 -

:maybe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29685525 -

BeefExtreme said:
Option 5. Make beef an OTD mod.



:solidnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: the_chosen_one] * 2
    #29685529 -

:cantarguewiththat:

I'm willing. Fuck it lets get this party started.  Even if the ENTIRE otd forum zero rated me, I'd still be a five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 5
    #29685534 -

This site needs less assholes and more comfy dogs



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29685535 -

Or better yet,

B Traven for OTD mod.  Utterly devoid of mercy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29685536 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
This site needs less assholes and more comfy dogs





ya okay, but wheres the kitty?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: the_chosen_one] * 2
    #29685538 -

Honestly, i dont see a point to having an OTD forum in a place thats called the shroomery, what does it have to do with magic mushrooms at all?

The pub kinda makes sense, but OTD is like a breeding geound for ideas that dont serve any functional purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29685543 -

They are all pissy that we're not letting them out anymore.

I used to be the one letting them out in the morning, so they hate me the most.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 8
    #29685545 -

The purpose of the off topic boards is to distract certain groups of people from the on topic boards. You don’t want OTD people posting in MC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 2
    #29685574 -

Yep. Kinda like personality chumming lol. Believe it or not as abrasive as it is over there.. there's more in common than one would think. Many otd people lurk the MC in search of those commonalities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 2
    #29685576 -

langten69 said:
I confess that Im going to be attempting Cabin Sequestration for the first time

🀞




Me too Bud! Thanks to Kloakk's advice. I tried it yesterday!


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: the_chosen_one]
    #29685584 -

the_chosen_one said:
Yep. Kinda like personality chumming lol. Believe it or not as abrasive as it is over there.. there's more in common than one would think. Many otd people lurk the MC in search of those commonalities.



You sure its not in search of knowledge?


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fungi-supply-store.com Fungi_x 592 6 04/15/06 11:54 AM
by Fungi_x
* First Cultivation, and confused! Fungy 643 11 08/14/07 09:10 PM
by Fungy
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,972 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* casing from "The mushroom Cultivator" upupup 19,469 9 10/13/25 10:12 AM
by yearofnolight
* My Nooby cultivation story I8thesh400m 1,096 15 01/28/07 07:00 PM
by Blutjager
* I need to know more about Mushroom Cultivators lung navyseals101 3,675 10 10/15/09 11:41 AM
by blujay
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Symbiosis theory kingboomerSDiscord 854 12 04/14/05 07:45 AM
by scatmanrav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,000 topic views. 8 members, 62 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.073 seconds spending 0.044 seconds on 21 queries.