Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | 2809 | 2810 | 2811 | 2812 | 2813 | 2814 | | Last >
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682607 -

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you've never been a violent criminal.
So many decent people with some goofy charge and they can't get a job.
At least you had interview, that's good start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: space daddy]
    #29682608 -

Yeah it's non violent 15 years old.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29682609 -

Is there a reason it's not expunged by this point? Seems long time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: space daddy]
    #29682613 -

space daddy said:
Is there a reason it's not expunged by this point? Seems long time.



I had five charges stemming from a schizophrenic episode, but I did not know I could get them removed; I think I have to wait thirteen years for a third-degree felony to be expunged, and I plan to do so next year if I have the money by then. I don't know if I can get all 5 removed or not but atleast most of them.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682639 -

What if God was one of us?  A slob like one of us?

What if God was one of us? On the bus tuning his knob like one of us?

:maybe::handout:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: Headies]
    #29682644 -

What if god slobbed on my knob

What if Jesus fucking Christ?


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: gopher]
    #29682648 -

Goddamn, goph.

Coming in hot.

Too hot some might say.

:awehorny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maybe they call it crackle at the cock’s crow? [Re: Headies]
    #29682672 -

You guys are mocking baby Jesus and he don't like it.

:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29682673 -

I'm pretty sure He gets it
:feelsgodman:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29682674 -

He gets it but don't like it


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682675 -

Jesus politely chuckled, then, he immediately turned away.

Like water off a duck’s back.:ducklol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682676 -

Car batteries are fucking heavy.  Hopefully, I just saved my wife and I some cash by cleaning that fucker and the terminals.  Just wish it hadn't left me so bloody knackered because I had to remove it to make sure there weren't any structural issues w/ it.

Who knew a chunk of lead twice the size of my head would be FUCKING HEAVY?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29682678 -

What about 50lbs?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29682679 -

I cleaned my terminals and checked the oil today.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Headies]
    #29682680 -

Headies said:
I cleaned my terminals and checked the oil today.:thumbup:



go on...
:howyoudoing:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 1
    #29682681 -

I wrenched my back a little changing my battery out a couple weeks back. Once I got it out fully I noticed there were two little plastic pieces that slid out nicely to make a handle, meanwhile I was fucking squeezing my hands in and awkwardly hugging it to pull it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29682689 -

KevinDontWave said:
Headies said:
I cleaned my terminals and checked the oil today.:thumbup:



go on...
:howyoudoing:



That’s pretty much it.

After that, I went inside and made a plate of spaghetti, followed by a nap, and, yeah, that was pretty much it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29682690 -

Got another possible interview I just got a call from HR they said if my application is selected I will get a call.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29682703 -

Headies said:
KevinDontWave said:
Headies said:
I cleaned my terminals and checked the oil today.:thumbup:



go on...
:howyoudoing:



That’s pretty much it.

After that, I went inside and made a plate of spaghetti, followed by a nap, and, yeah, that was pretty much it.



Marinara sauce?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682708 -

You know it, you ambitious motherfucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | 2809 | 2810 | 2811 | 2812 | 2813 | 2814 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trendal just had a stroke
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
drtyfrnk 19,933 307 04/15/13 08:18 AM
by trendal
* I think my mom had a stroke
( 1 2 all )
QuantumMeltdown 2,557 38 03/02/17 01:55 PM
by Adammotherfucker
* High blood pressure and shroomin ?????? tripndicular 1,341 8 04/17/04 06:19 PM
by Al_Good
* Farting etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,469 40 09/30/05 10:38 PM
by crystallize
* Facts On Farts... Bet You Didn't Know All Of This! TM 6,603 13 09/23/06 03:20 AM
by shymanta
* Federal Antiquated law Response Team (FART) Microcosmatrix 1,160 12 11/03/05 02:29 PM
by Ripple
* Why is farting funny?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edge 6,393 60 06/23/08 06:57 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Does AC need air from outside? sublime22 826 16 08/04/06 10:13 AM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
470,778 topic views. 4 members, 31 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.067 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 18 queries.