Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | | Last >
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677021 -

Your mom’s crevice
:booooom:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677023 -

That would have made blind ass cry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29677024 -

Johnny is just so god damn wholesome. He's the clear non-toxic Elmer's glue holding the hot tub together.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29677028 -

KevinDontWave said:
Your mom’s crevice
:booooom:



:burn:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677030 -

Headies said:
That would have made blind ass cry



I would never roast him in the first place because he’s a sweetheart.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29677032 -

Shhh. Conserve your strength for riding the range. Sun up is practically here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677034 -

You’re right I should try to get back to sleep while I can

Bye bye


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677037 -

Sleep , sweet prince.

I’m still winning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677054 -

Consarn it! I can't sleep


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677063 -

Sup fags



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29677065 -

I'm about to make some coffee how are you doin?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677066 -

Drinking some coffee right now and listening to wind chimes









Shits peaceful as fuck

:excuseme:




How about yourself man? How art thou

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29677067 -

hell yeah brother coffee and windchimes in the morning sounds pretty wonderful
:coffee::sunsalutation::drinkcoffee:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677070 -

Them crickets ain't too bad either.

Last chance little guys.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29677143 -

Batten down the hot tub, stoke the dolphins, and fire up the chili cheese dog assembly line. Orgy time.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: druqs] * 2
    #29677159 -

Headies keeps referring to coneys as "chili cheese dogs" so I'm gonna put him on ignore for a couple of weeks.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677160 -

Fine by me. That’s a forfeit as far as this thread goes. My winning streak continues. You shouldn’t even be allowed in here during that time.

Edited by Headies (09/24/26 09:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29677161 -

Coffee and a joint over here. Nice way to start the day. Glad to be off work for a considerable amount of time. Might be it for the year. I have enough money and a job to go back to whenever.

Just checked my mycelium on rye, it's grown significantly overnight. Feeling pretty good about my grow so far but what do I know. Still early days. Maybe a Halloween trip on them if all goes well. :mushroom2:

Hope everyone is having a good day too.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29677167 -

Nice, what strain do you have going?

Just got one of those all in one kit deals?


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29677174 -

If I remember correctly they're Treasure Coast. I hope he likes them, they were my favorite cube.
:trippinbawelz:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone remember? chinadoll 887 2 02/20/03 08:30 PM
by Fina
* Cant remember any dreams. Fed911 1,532 15 02/02/03 07:52 AM
by funkymonk
* le col?opt?re... PapaverS 1,225 16 07/05/04 03:41 AM
by Papaver
* Cactus ID Help...
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 9,534 25 10/22/02 08:12 PM
by Morphrying
* Help with starting a band
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,285 20 03/11/03 08:15 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* NEWSPAPER VSOPXO 1,668 5 10/24/02 09:40 PM
by Fred Garvin
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 05:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,505 topic views. 11 members, 8 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 16 queries.