Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 |
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677021 -

Your mom’s crevice
:booooom:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677023 -

That would have made blind ass cry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29677024 -

Johnny is just so god damn wholesome. He's the clear non-toxic Elmer's glue holding the hot tub together.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29677028 -

KevinDontWave said:
Your mom’s crevice
:booooom:



:burn:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677030 -

Headies said:
That would have made blind ass cry



I would never roast him in the first place because he’s a sweetheart.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29677032 -

Shhh. Conserve your strength for riding the range. Sun up is practically here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677034 -

You’re right I should try to get back to sleep while I can

Bye bye


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677037 -

Sleep , sweet prince.

I’m still winning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677054 -

Consarn it! I can't sleep


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677063 -

Sup fags



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29677065 -

I'm about to make some coffee how are you doin?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677066 -

Drinking some coffee right now and listening to wind chimes









Shits peaceful as fuck

:excuseme:




How about yourself man? How art thou

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29677067 -

hell yeah brother coffee and windchimes in the morning sounds pretty wonderful
:coffee::sunsalutation::drinkcoffee:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677070 -

Them crickets ain't too bad either.

Last chance little guys.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29677143 -

Batten down the hot tub, stoke the dolphins, and fire up the chili cheese dog assembly line. Orgy time.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: druqs] * 2
    #29677159 -

Headies keeps referring to coneys as "chili cheese dogs" so I'm gonna put him on ignore for a couple of weeks.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677160 -

Fine by me. That’s a forfeit as far as this thread goes. My winning streak continues. You shouldn’t even be allowed in here during that time.

Edited by Headies (09/24/26 09:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29677161 -

Coffee and a joint over here. Nice way to start the day. Glad to be off work for a considerable amount of time. Might be it for the year. I have enough money and a job to go back to whenever.

Just checked my mycelium on rye, it's grown significantly overnight. Feeling pretty good about my grow so far but what do I know. Still early days. Maybe a Halloween trip on them if all goes well. :mushroom2:

Hope everyone is having a good day too.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29677167 -

Nice, what strain do you have going?

Just got one of those all in one kit deals?


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29677174 -

If I remember correctly they're Treasure Coast. I hope he likes them, they were my favorite cube.
:trippinbawelz:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heres to margaritas! Schwip 601 4 01/31/06 11:02 PM
by Schwip
* new pics of the pubbers? post em!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 157 158 )
Todcasil 257,875 3,144 11/09/07 11:53 PM
by GnuBobo
* Breakfast and a Margarita OneMoreRobot3021 845 12 07/23/05 01:56 PM
by Todcasil
* went out in the garage, smoked a bowl and finished my painting (pics)...
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,076 31 08/17/07 04:36 AM
by Wysefool
* The US Air Force garage sale! AsanteM 670 18 10/01/07 06:00 PM
by aDoS
* nyc people - how bad does it really stink?
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,792 34 01/10/07 06:03 PM
by AliceDee
* my cat stinks dirtsquirt 719 15 12/01/05 07:23 PM
by dirtsquirt
* I got a bottle of Captain Morgan in my Garage And i cant find it Anonymous 1,189 13 03/13/05 12:30 PM
by PawPaw

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,264 topic views. 2 members, 54 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 16 queries.