Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Valknut]
    #29070764 -

Valknut said:
do me do me

I'm in a glass building and some kinda heat weapon goes off and everyone starts dieing. 

Always assumed it was me geting nuked.



Can you see it?
:baylet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29242953 -

I had a dream about zombies, but I weren't especially scared like the apocalypse had gone on for a while or maybe a world where zombies weren't uncommon. Anyway I'm walking with a group of people who I've known for a long time but don't seem to be very emotionally attached to. We encounter a group of zombies who are laying down in the street, they look a bit different but I try to shoot them as they start to get up however they wont die. They start running and I get a bit frightened since they won't die by shooting them like the zombies I've encountered before. However they run right past me towards my group and attack them instead, now I think that I have no emotional connection to these people since I don't really care that they are getting attacked I'm just happy for my safety. I start to think about chainsaws and swords as alternative weapon to try to defeat these new zombies. As I start looking around for new weapons I wake up.


--------------------
:death: Fumbling in existance :wizard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: hejAdig999]
    #29243177 -

Typically zombies have to do with social anxiety. Or emotional isolation, despite proximity to lots of people.
So when something started tearing all the people around you apart, but not you. You didn't feel scared at all anymore. You just moved on and started thinking about what you need to do.

Feels like you might be closing yourself off from other people to try and protect yourself.

With more background, it could be a bit more accurate.
But this is pretty typical of zombie dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29243319 -

Huh, pretty accurate I'm new in my field and have recently changed jobs and moved coupled with my GF being depressed/injured so she can't help out very much. It has led to a lot of frustration for me because I'm overworked. But I don't want to show it to her so I try to hide it and try to not think to much and focus on the task at hand. Thank you, it's so fun to read your interpretations


--------------------
:death: Fumbling in existance :wizard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29361583 -

I had a dream that my dad was actively dying. Like just laying there and I was panicking. I don't remember much detail except that the phone was ringing, and when I went to answer it, I woke up (the ringing was actually my alarm).

He passed away when I was a teen, but my sibling passed away earlier this year and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: RealityGlitch]
    #29361597 -

RealityGlitch said:
I had a dream that my dad was actively dying. Like just laying there and I was panicking. I don't remember much detail except that the phone was ringing, and when I went to answer it, I woke up (the ringing was actually my alarm).

He passed away when I was a teen, but my sibling passed away earlier this year and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.



This could just be a manifestation of maximum pressure to silence your phone. Like you're trying to make a phone call to 911. It's very important but you can't. Because you gotta wake up and turn off the alarm. Which I think you're mistaking for the phone ringing. Which is why you're freaking out. You can't make a call if somebody's calling you.
You may have tried to hang it up and you couldn't.
Because the alarm isn't gonna go away.

This is kind of a typical way for a dream to go when you're about to wake up.
The dream is trying it's hardest to adapt to what is happening externally that you're hearing to a point where it just can't anymore.

The dream you were having before you started waking up could have been related to the death of your sibling. But it's hard to tell if I only get that last little snippet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29361647 -

I figured my lack of memory would be a problem, but it happened a few weeks ago and normally, I don't remember my dreams at all. Thank you for your interpretation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29361783 -

I had a dream that I robbed Robert Plant and his wife’s grave.  I stole a wedding ring that was imbedded in the gravestone.  I destroyed the gravestone to retrieve it.  It was in an underwater tomb.  Prince was my accomplice and some chick. 

Afterward we went to MTV studios and Prince made fun of Joel from Mystery Science Theatre 3000.  Right before he left he said something about the ring being cursed, when I went wha?!
He said ‘Aw dont worry about it, its probably nothing’.

We parted ways and I was crawling into bed going ‘did he say something about a curse?’

Suddenly the ghost of Robert Plant and his wife were standing above me and Robert Plant said ‘Im gonna haunt you till the day you die!’  Robert Plant has hand in my chest squeezing my heart, it hurts and I wake up. The appiritions linger for about half a second in the real world and they are gone.

Pleez inteprt.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Edited by lowbrow (10/01/25 09:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: lowbrow]
    #29361800 -

What does Robert Plant mean to you?
Were you listening to a lot of his music at the time of the dream?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29361808 -

Robert Plant has no known meaning to me.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: lowbrow]
    #29361819 -

You feel like you've stolen something of value that your parents or someone that you deeply respect left to you or gave you. Something that you may have squandered or misused. But you also feel indebted to them. So you feel like you've disappointed them and this burden of guilt manifested itself as Robert Plant (or someone who looked like him) cursing you.

As for a stage setting.
I actually think that a lot of the time when we wake up from a dream, we just think oh that person looked a lot someone. "That looks like prince".
(You wake up)
That must have been prince.
A person's conscious mind will immediately try to rationalize something it didn't understand. But I try not to pin down any specific celebrities from a dream. Sometimes you are literally just having a dream where there is a random celebrity.

If I had more details, I could probably glean more from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29361854 -

It was Prince.  Joel from Mystery Science 3000 said ‘Fuck you Prince!’ to him.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: lowbrow]
    #29362071 -

lowbrow said:
Afterward we went to MTV studios and Prince made fun of Joel from Mystery Science Theatre 3000.



I can't stop picturing this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29675637 -

I dreamt that I recieved a piece of advice that literally solved all of my questions/problems and I became ridiculously dumbfounded at how simple and intuitive it was, and I was thinking...

"Wow I need to remember this when I wake up"

Then I woke up and forgot what the piece of advice was, but I still remember the feeling of how amazingly simple it was because it was something like only ~11 syllables

This dream happened months ago

Edited by langten69 (09/22/26 07:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: langten69]
    #29675655 -

langten69 said:
I dreamt that I recieved a piece of advice that literally solved all of my questions/problems and I became ridiculously dumbfounded at how simple and intuitive it was, and I was thinking...

"Wow I need to remember this when I wake up"

Then I woke up and forgot what the piece of advice was, but I still remember the feeling of how amazingly simple it was because it was something like only ~11 syllables

This dream happened months ago



Sometimes the hardest questions have the easiest solutions. Can you remember anything about what you were doing in life for any major problems you're facing? Maybe it really is something that would be easy to piece apart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29675793 -

I dreamt that my letters got returned non machinable and like 4 days later they did....pretty sure I can see the future :wonka:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29675841 -

I've been meaning to ask you for some good genetics. I wanna start growing some stuff through the winter and save some money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29676005 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I've been meaning to ask you for some good genetics. I wanna start growing some stuff through the winter and save some money.



Let me print some pucks up and I can hook you up with some 🔥


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29676044 -

I had a vivid dream I lost the rubber piece on my Bluetooth earbuds the other night. Dreamed seemed hours long and was basically a big quest to find the rubber piece.. the whole time I was conscious of wearing my uncomfortable rubber less earbuds..

Please interpret
Seems deep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now offering free dream interpretation! [Re: Mystikal]
    #29676047 -

Mystikal said:
I had a vivid dream I lost the rubber piece on my Bluetooth earbuds the other night. Dreamed seemed hours long and was basically a big quest to find the rubber piece.. the whole time I was conscious of wearing my uncomfortable rubber less earbuds..

Please interpret
Seems deep.



A spider crawled into your ear while you were sleeping.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need help w/ dream interpretation Anonymous 626 2 07/01/03 10:20 PM
by DailyPot
* Dream a drug... Hijinx_Spike 1,225 7 10/05/04 06:46 AM
by Hawkeye2
* Dreams where your teeth are falling out...
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,923 27 09/13/04 02:49 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* do you dream? Turd 2,558 19 02/20/04 06:30 AM
by earthshiner
* OK This dream freaked me the fuggout!
( 1 2 all )
Strumpling 2,660 31 09/14/04 11:35 AM
by Strumpling
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,381 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* wildest dream i've had in a while. Ole Field Trashe 897 6 08/08/03 12:18 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,301 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.