Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 |
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: space daddy] * 4
    #29672623 -

Hello everyone, I didn't take a picture because my sauce broke and frankly it looked unappetizing, but for dinner I made seitan in a lemon basil lebneh sauce over rice w a side of cauliflower. I was kind of phoning it in on the sauce and it's easily one of my best improved sauces to date, soooo good!!

I started eating seitan because it's cheaper than beef and pork, even though it's more expensive than chicken. You get tired of chicken.


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: skrimplet] * 6
    #29672702 -



Thai yellow curry, extra spicy. This place lets you order by how many chilis you want in the curry, usually I do 30 and it's perfect but I haven't been there in awhile and somehow drew a blank and said 80.

The sauce was like pure ground up thai chilis :lol:, usually when I order 30 it's all yellow still and a really good heat level but this was basically red and definitely was pushing my heat limit. The chef brought me out a free milky thai iced tea with it because she was worried. The flavor was amazing, my stomach definitely suffered a bit later on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: feevers] * 3
    #29673188 -

:lol: Ouch!

Heated up a bit to soften some, carrots, onions, celery, then garlic, green tomatoes, penne rigate, on top; chicken livers, quatre espices, Goya Adobe seasoning.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: falcon] * 2
    #29673445 -

Prosciut’ with cheese crackers and mozzerell’



--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: theRealrollforever] * 3
    #29673559 -

In a couple days I'm going to cook up these 2 butternut squash.

And make some tomato soup/curry with mini sweet bell peppers, 3 "rustico yellow peppers" and 3 red jalapenos.



--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (09/20/26 01:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #29673773 -

Chili! Gonna head out to the store to grab some stout to put in it.





theRealrollforever said:
Prosciut’ with cheese crackers and mozzerell’








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #29676535 -

Lamb liver, saueteed onion, zucchini and eggplants in tomato sauce with potatoes and chantrelles over penne.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: falcon] * 4
    #29678070 -

Well, I made it around dinnertime last night, so it TECHNICALLY counts...  Strawberry-cilantro cheesecake!  Always use it in Guild Wars 2 and I figured, why not try to actually make it?  Cheesecake kicks ass, strawberries kick ass, cilantro kicks ass, and it sounds like something that'd work decently well if ya get things together in the right amounts.



Actually turned out pretty dang good.  Dunno if the cilantro's doin' terrible much--might've gotten a bit denatured between the jelly-making and baking--but the low-sugar strawberry mousse-like jelly?  Peeeeeeeeeeerfect accompaniment to the cheesecake.

Now, if'n y'all will excuse me, I'm gonna commence to edging diabeetus.

Edited by DorkWithTheHair (09/25/26 10:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 3
    #29679593 -

This sucker was juicy as hell


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679645 -

KevinDontWave said:
This sucker was juicy as hell





Beef or pork?
Looks tasty. Like the toasted bun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: space daddy]
    #29679658 -

Pork raised by yours truly :cool:

The toasted bun was awesome. The onions and jalapeño were pretty dank too. The mustard is a horseradish mustard that has a wonderful kick to it. The pungent toppings really complimented the savory meat.

I’m very spoiled these days.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679679 -

:chefskiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679775 -

i totally jerk off my mental pork bone thinking about your pig adventures and pig related feasts.

well done sir.
:manofapproval:
im in an awed hush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29679803 -

I ate a whole chicken for lunch, so I made a fat bomb for dinner

I melted a big chunk of unmeasured tallow into a pan, I whisked in cacao and stevia to taste, I poured into a foil lined small bowl, cracked some peanuts open and dropped chunks of peanuts into the liquid, maybe 5 or so peanuts, and each peanuts has like 2 chunks, then I sprinkled a pinch of salt into the liquid, then popped in the freezer for half an hour, and topped with about 3 tablespoons of peanutbutter




It tasted pretty good, like a oh henry bar or something, but the tallow makes for lousy handling cause it melts in your hand a lot faster then cacao butter, so you need a napkin


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: gopher]
    #29679866 -

Well if it tastes like a big oh Henry bar, I'd take a bite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: space daddy] * 2
    #29679881 -

Wonder how it'd be w/ bacon fat instead of tallow.  Prolly a lot softer, but that extra hit of saltiness would prolly kick a lil ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29679912 -

It could work. Definitely different flavor profile.

Your cheesecake look like heaven.


Edit: I would easily scarf that down in one go. Sugar crash would suck but eh on occasion why not. Enjoy life

Edited by space daddy (09/27/26 04:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: mushboy]
    #29680109 -

mushboy said:
i totally jerk off my mental pork bone thinking about your pig adventures and pig related feasts.

well done sir.
:manofapproval:
im in an awed hush.



That’s just about the kindest thing anyones ever said to me. Thanks bud
:iloveyoubitch:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29683366 -



sausage onion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats for Dinner? [Re: space daddy] * 2
    #29683537 -

space daddy said:
It could work. Definitely different flavor profile.

Your cheesecake look like heaven.


Edit: I would easily scarf that down in one go. Sugar crash would suck but eh on occasion why not. Enjoy life



It waaaaassssss.  Dunno how much the cilantro did, but the strawberry positively FUCKED.  It was so fuckin good, I legit almost made myself sick eatin it.

I may have to limit how often I make it, otherwise, I'm liable to give myself a coronary, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the royal princess of the dinner party inhealingwaters 1,055 1 11/10/03 02:15 PM
by eve69
* what's for dinner? soochi 2,177 11 03/20/17 03:08 PM
by PeatMoss420
* Help me plan dinner for the shroomygirl! wiggles 1,920 6 12/11/16 03:56 PM
by GabbaDj
* Vegan Nikuman for dinner at 1AM BothHands 1,182 3 10/30/14 06:11 PM
by BothHands
* Dinner at Le Chateaubriand in Paris
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 3,013 23 08/09/11 05:04 PM
by soochi
* dinner with afoaf - argentinian grill afoaf 2,874 15 09/15/03 11:53 AM
by sucklesworth
* What do you bring to the Christmas dinner? mushbaby 2,241 14 12/08/07 10:42 AM
by GabbaDj
* Jaw just unwired, what's a good dinner meal? NoOneImportant 2,818 14 08/15/10 11:43 AM
by sof4r0ckeRs1984

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
165,035 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.