Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | | Last >
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29667434 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Ignored :zomgzomgzomg:



:feelsgoodman: same


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: twighead]
    #29667436 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Ignored :zomgzomgzomg:



:feelsgoodman: same



:lol: I bet you love it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29667507 -

spirit_shadow continues to repudiate us in other threads.
:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Headies]
    #29667595 -

Hell come around, he does this to himself


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29667609 -

He's such a rascal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #29667614 -

My back is slowly getting better.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #29667616 -

1234go said:
He's such a rascal...




Got nothing but love in my heart for him and hope he comes around again


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29667622 -

Absolutely...

Dude is a sweetheart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #29667623 -

Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667625 -

spirit_shadow is a goddamned Judas if you ask me (which nobody did, but still).

I bet spirit played ff6. If it was on Nintendo, he played it. Loved a good fuckin’ Nintendo game that boy did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 3
    #29667629 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far



Played it way back. 4 is my favorite, but 6 was really good.

My attention span has been destroyed by the internet though, cant seem to play through classic RPGs anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667634 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far




No, I never got into FF...

I was particular to Mario, Metroid, Donkey Kong, NBA Jam, and Goldeneye...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667635 -

Nope, I have not.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #29667636 -

PatrickKn said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far



Played it way back. 4 is my favorite, but 6 was really good.

My attention span has been destroyed by the internet though, cant seem to play through classic RPGs anymore.




Right?

I've tried to get back into old console/PC games, and I just can't hang with them anymore...

I know I haven't grown out of it, I refuse to do that.

I'm Peter motherfuckin Pan.

:kummeli:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29667639 -

JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 6
    #29667641 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29667645 -

:daaamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: twighead]
    #29667647 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic



That bastard did this??!!

:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29667657 -

JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic



That bastard did this??!!

:kingcrankey:



and he swore to keep doing it before I broke his spirit



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29667669 -

KevinDontWave said:







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,173 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Molson XXX Adden 526 2 11/30/04 06:27 PM
by Adden
* Animated GIF thread! *56k no way
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SoulSurfer 14,414 60 01/26/13 12:06 PM
by DannyT
* The Stoned Thread. You must be stoned to view this thread.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
adamj 5,340 60 09/20/04 01:35 AM
by browndustin
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,658 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,512 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,432 topic views. 9 members, 18 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 16 queries.