Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | | Last >
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29667434 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Ignored :zomgzomgzomg:



:feelsgoodman: same


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: twighead]
    #29667436 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Ignored :zomgzomgzomg:



:feelsgoodman: same



:lol: I bet you love it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29667507 -

spirit_shadow continues to repudiate us in other threads.
:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Headies]
    #29667595 -

Hell come around, he does this to himself


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29667609 -

He's such a rascal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #29667614 -

My back is slowly getting better.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #29667616 -

1234go said:
He's such a rascal...




Got nothing but love in my heart for him and hope he comes around again


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29667622 -

Absolutely...

Dude is a sweetheart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #29667623 -

Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667625 -

spirit_shadow is a goddamned Judas if you ask me (which nobody did, but still).

I bet spirit played ff6. If it was on Nintendo, he played it. Loved a good fuckin’ Nintendo game that boy did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 3
    #29667629 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far



Played it way back. 4 is my favorite, but 6 was really good.

My attention span has been destroyed by the internet though, cant seem to play through classic RPGs anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667634 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far




No, I never got into FF...

I was particular to Mario, Metroid, Donkey Kong, NBA Jam, and Goldeneye...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667635 -

Nope, I have not.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #29667636 -

PatrickKn said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far



Played it way back. 4 is my favorite, but 6 was really good.

My attention span has been destroyed by the internet though, cant seem to play through classic RPGs anymore.




Right?

I've tried to get back into old console/PC games, and I just can't hang with them anymore...

I know I haven't grown out of it, I refuse to do that.

I'm Peter motherfuckin Pan.

:kummeli:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29667639 -

JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 6
    #29667641 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29667645 -

:daaamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: twighead]
    #29667647 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic



That bastard did this??!!

:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29667657 -

JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic



That bastard did this??!!

:kingcrankey:



and he swore to keep doing it before I broke his spirit



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29667669 -

KevinDontWave said:







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rugby fan cut off his own testicles . RunDMT 2,796 10 02/12/05 03:07 PM
by California
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,574 31 01/27/06 04:58 PM
by mediman0078
* stolen wallet... eligal 1,398 13 08/07/05 09:08 PM
by Shroomism
* How much money is in YOUR wallet?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,142 55 06/01/04 12:22 AM
by filthysock
* What's in your wallet?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,223 29 02/15/05 10:37 PM
by Skunk420
* Someone Stole My Wallet
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,521 20 07/19/04 10:48 PM
by Gus
* so some tripping dude gave me some wallet he found at bonnaroo, full o cash ZippoZM 1,856 18 06/21/05 04:52 AM
by Krishna
* My Lost Wallet NewbieS 988 10 08/09/06 05:53 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,494 topic views. 2 members, 43 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.064 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 16 queries.