Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | | Last >
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29667434 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Ignored :zomgzomgzomg:



:feelsgoodman: same


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: twighead]
    #29667436 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Ignored :zomgzomgzomg:



:feelsgoodman: same



:lol: I bet you love it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29667507 -

spirit_shadow continues to repudiate us in other threads.
:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Headies]
    #29667595 -

Hell come around, he does this to himself


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29667609 -

He's such a rascal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #29667614 -

My back is slowly getting better.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #29667616 -

1234go said:
He's such a rascal...




Got nothing but love in my heart for him and hope he comes around again


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29667622 -

Absolutely...

Dude is a sweetheart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #29667623 -

Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667625 -

spirit_shadow is a goddamned Judas if you ask me (which nobody did, but still).

I bet spirit played ff6. If it was on Nintendo, he played it. Loved a good fuckin’ Nintendo game that boy did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 3
    #29667629 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far



Played it way back. 4 is my favorite, but 6 was really good.

My attention span has been destroyed by the internet though, cant seem to play through classic RPGs anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667634 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far




No, I never got into FF...

I was particular to Mario, Metroid, Donkey Kong, NBA Jam, and Goldeneye...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29667635 -

Nope, I have not.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #29667636 -

PatrickKn said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
Anyone ever play ff6? Just got it for the GBA emulator on my phone and im enjoying it so far



Played it way back. 4 is my favorite, but 6 was really good.

My attention span has been destroyed by the internet though, cant seem to play through classic RPGs anymore.




Right?

I've tried to get back into old console/PC games, and I just can't hang with them anymore...

I know I haven't grown out of it, I refuse to do that.

I'm Peter motherfuckin Pan.

:kummeli:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29667639 -

JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: 1234go] * 6
    #29667641 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29667645 -

:daaamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: twighead]
    #29667647 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic



That bastard did this??!!

:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29667657 -

JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
My back is slowly getting better.



that's cause I made a clay-man doll of spirit_shadow and am dissolving it in the river weakening him and making him wither, incapable of his own magic



That bastard did this??!!

:kingcrankey:



and he swore to keep doing it before I broke his spirit



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: softies gonna soft [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29667669 -

KevinDontWave said:







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody here ever see a snuff film?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 5,328 47 02/20/05 04:48 PM
by downforpot
* Happy Saturday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,760 60 06/29/04 10:21 PM
by Fungushungry
* Heres to margaritas! Schwip 601 4 01/31/06 11:02 PM
by Schwip
* the Phychotrons Officaly Gonna start using Linux Thread
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,740 31 06/06/05 05:47 AM
by MAIA
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 07:53 PM
by chinadoll
* Revenge of the Sith (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 2,999 33 05/20/05 05:12 AM
by Thin White Duke
* Breakfast and a Margarita OneMoreRobot3021 845 12 07/23/05 01:56 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,336 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.075 seconds spending 0.04 seconds on 18 queries.