Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. * 2
    #29664554 -

It's truly crazy how many people from my small town have died.  I don't know how much more I can take its truly heartbreaking 💔 😢.  I wish they were all still here. Anyone else have a staggering number of friends gone?? It seems like our little town we grew up in is cursed. 








--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29664565 -

Yeah man from 2010-2012 I lost all but 2 friends from a circle of metalhead junkies I used to hang out with. One of the survivors never used so he wasn't really at risk but the other one was my roommate. He overdosed in our back yard and I was thankfully there so he made it but I immediately started making plans to leave Dayton and was gone in like 7 or 8 weeks.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29664568 -

Ive only lost one friend to an overdose she was one of my best friends growing up and in fact was the first friend I made when I moved to Tipp City.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29664585 -

Between the pills and the street smack Miamisburg and Kettering felt like Day of the Dead.

I'm sorry you've lost so many friends. It's heavy stuff any way you slice it.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29664590 -

Heroins no joke that's for sure that's how my friend overdosed it was a combination of heroin and fentanyl.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29664592 -

Yea I lost a lot of friends to fent or drunk driving. Super sad to see so many people die young.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: Mystikal]
    #29664598 -

Mystikal said:
Yea I lost a lot of friends to fent or drunk driving. Super sad to see so many people die young.



We all knew each other since Jr.High it's terrible what happened to this town not to mention the murders.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29665429 -

I feel it, all my friends from the road died back in 2019-2020. Pretty much all from fent overdoses. I am one of few who survived my generation of travelers and struggled with survivors guilt for a long


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29665442 -

We had 6 of 8 of us die the year I turned 18. Worst year ever. Sent me on a multi year bender.

The other guy went on to be a meth head for a decade, but finally leveled out and became "normal".


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: Northerner]
    #29665529 -

Life is crazy, that's a ton for one year. So sorry....


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29665534 -

My buddy tom is dead as fuck from fent


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #29665568 -

Yes an astounding number of people in my life have died.

OD 3
cancer 1
suicide 1
I don't know cause and no one talks about it 6 or 7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: Mysterio] * 2
    #29665572 -

It doesn't feel like it but we're the survivors


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: Northerner]
    #29665752 -

Lost two from fent, one from booze/motorcycle, one from opiates, 3 from cancer, 1 from an aneurism, 1 from suicide,

Feel like there’s one more but can’t remember rn


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 people I've grown up with have died 6 were friends/ acquaintances. [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29666443 -

most of my long time best friends are dead from drugs, military, suicide.

I have like 3 left.

1 close friend/best friend.

I miss all of them, not everyday but sometimes things will trigger memories like places around towns or when its quite at work.


I am grateful everyday I wake up and feel very very lucky to have walked the planes of serious addictions, violence, illness and I guess life and came out with some scars and mental hang up that has taken years to integrate.

dark days:





(from getting bad infections from shooting up all the time and not taking care of myself)

iv been clean for almost 10 years now




sometimes life is awful and dark.

there is a saying, "It's always darkest before the dawn"....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The reality of "online friends" Gillette 2,153 19 06/11/03 09:32 AM
by Gillette
* Some thoughts I've been having.....
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 4,286 33 12/02/03 10:05 AM
by trendal
* Hello everyone....I've been away for a while. Entheonaut 854 6 11/16/05 01:03 PM
by TheDude
* Best Friend is on a respirator!!! CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!
( 1 2 all )
ISH 3,918 25 08/10/18 08:10 PM
by Ima Trooper
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,161 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* help me save my friend from coke!!!!
( 1 2 all )
telamahooka 5,125 30 05/29/20 12:54 AM
by deniskov
* A friend passed on last nite PeachMan 1,585 16 05/25/03 06:49 AM
by Shroomism
* Phil & Friends Fall Tour 2003 kosmic_charlie 1,440 16 11/26/03 02:40 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
169 topic views. 4 members, 357 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.