Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 |
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29577126 -

Nice Dude!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Blopblop]
    #29578645 -

Hello! I have a clean, hearty Psilocybe Cyanescens plate. As far as I have read, they like a cold weather temperate climate. Just curious if I could start an outdoors patch in a climate similar to Denver or Salt Lake City. No experience with outdoor wood lover grows yet, but why not start now?


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: JoeTherapist] * 9
    #29595177 -

Latest flushes before mites and mice came doing their things

Pan bispo




Ps ingeli



Pan cyan 'MiB' half-churned by mice



Next up: more ingeli, more MiB and Pan cyan 'Jambo'.

And in the flowerpots:



Edited by Churpee Choozle (06/04/26 12:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 2
    #29595181 -

Bless you, Churp. Those pics made my day 🩷


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Dala] * 9
    #29603716 -



Ovoid stragglers. Also, some chonky cubes from the substrate graveyard.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Blopblop] * 11
    #29610367 -

Just wanted to post this guy from a few years back. I threw some iffy spawn outdoors in a shallow hole in Canada. I put a chair on top of it, and they fruited quite well.

Made a mascot



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Huskies] * 7
    #29610858 -

Contaminated lion's mane got some 2nd life outdoor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Azule] * 8
    #29619036 -

Abandond chestnut blocks (they started fruiting in November when I was leaving for a 3 weeks) and than I left it outside) got 2nd life when planted in the pots with some extra wood chips and soil :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Azule] * 8
    #29619134 -





Fruiting in this.  Perlite on the bottom.  It's just a buried brf cake (there were other buried cakes too) but I'm going to do a larger grow soon.





--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: tree frog] * 3
    #29620230 -

So back in.. about late April, I had a nice tub going (Gym.Sp.) and
it was headed on flush 2 when it got an ambush trichoderma attack and it
had to be buried in a compost pile and forgotten about.
I even thought what a shame, no way in heck it'll live but worth a shot.

WELLLL turns out I had some outdoor Cubensis-pot going and that area
was receiving water still. You can see a Gymnopilus in background to the left.


HOW did it last almost three to four months, barely being watered
covered in backyard Indian-clay soil in 90+ to 100 degree temps!?? :indian:
WHOA HOLEY COWWW AMAZING!!!!! 🥳
Pretty sure those are them, if so those are G. Luteofolius.


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Wedgie] * 6
    #29620300 -

I had these Great white monster mini containers, manure +CVG from grain spawn
but when they gave like 2 flushes I needed the room I think.

I threw them in a pot of soil, and poured more potting mix over it :lol: enough so that it won't wash off when I water it
(I have to extend my arm and tiptoe since it's kinda outta reach and hidden).

Aww then more and more started showing up, at one point the soil-pot would
get hit with the sun and the weathers been 80-100 F. But they got water
once or twice a day. It was GWM but it got a tan from the sun!
Pretty cool, kinda like oysters or how shiitake were UV light experimented with.

Freakin' A, ya gotta love Cubensis :crazy:
That glaucous pot is so brittle lol
those broken spots is where my thumb went through it :crazy2:


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Wedgie] * 4
    #29621903 -



Caerulescens mycelium growing through the surface :evil: n some pineapple express auto feminized f1


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: bloodssonnew] * 7
    #29621953 -

Here's a Yeti grow that I had to backyard due to trich. Ended up fruiting back in February



--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Mistakes] * 4
    #29622202 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: JW123] * 3
    #29631518 -


This is in the deep south btw, Fiji cubes apparently have no chill whatsoever. Fruiting in daily 95°F+ heat


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Edited by Mistakes (07/24/26 11:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Mistakes]
    #29631520 -

What'd u do to make that pot? What substrate? Xd


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29631527 -

There is potting soil and who knows what else in the bottom, a bottom fruiting brf to bulk sub, and then coir on top. This guy wasn't meant to be an outdoor grow.


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Mistakes]
    #29631532 -

How much of top soil or whatever did u toss ontop the bulk and did u compress?


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29631538 -

Didn't compress, just cased it with maybe a half inch of coco  coir


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Outdoor Grow Thread [Re: Mistakes]
    #29631546 -

Phatt thanks 👍  Ineeda toss out buncha failed pfs n clean jars today. Who knows might get something though il scratch it up to total loss for now.

Every time I've touched my PC with it's piece of shit 12 psi generic weight it's fucked everything it's had inside it.

Real and official 15 psi weight on the way.

Probably skip pf tek for awhile as it does have a use in my workflow I'm not there quite yet to use it to benifit my progress till I actually got all my genetics setup.

Pisses me off that this PC has ruined 150$ worth of shit sofar 100% lol legit if It fucks up 3 more batches of stuff or so with no success I'ma take it a mile out n see how many bullets it can eat before buying a autoclave. Lol.


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Mediocre Grows Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 )
Mackload 10,881 483 09/23/26 04:01 PM
by odissey
* Outdoor growing tek? Damn 6,004 3 07/24/02 05:01 PM
by Mycelium
* Outdoor growing slax0r 2,199 2 10/08/01 11:15 AM
by isis
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Macey Howard 11,264 70 09/06/02 04:22 PM
by matts
* outdoor growing astrobrite 3,562 13 09/13/01 03:34 AM
by sylo
* OUTDOOR GROWING WITH BOUGHT COW SHIT votewithabullet 3,169 3 05/27/02 06:09 PM
by XAZIA
* Could straw be used for Hawks outdoor growing snakeboy55 1,755 2 05/14/01 01:39 AM
by Ryche Hawk
* Outdoor Growing question SixCee 1,554 1 06/30/02 12:50 AM
by ZEPH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
52,632 topic views. 14 members, 115 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.