Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 |
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: PanSiyan] * 1
    #29611325 -

stargazer used to be my first variety...


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: tree frog] * 4
    #29611355 -

TreeFrog's back :ohmygod:
Biiiig hug fam :heart:

Metalpro your cake is jewelry :bow2:


--------------------
Let's all love Lain


BeefSupremeJr Hitchhikers Guide to the Shroomery

🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Edited by Traveled (06/26/26 01:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Traveled] * 4
    #29611396 -

Okay, I made it :smile: I was a little worried I wouldn't make it on time.

In my army for this war, I only have one soldier — Seraphin, a biblically accurate angel

(jk, its not the final pfoto:twirlyface:)


my Photo Finale




And then there's the yeald and whatever's left of that cake


I'm off on vacation—may the best one win!


--------------------
.
"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Blizzloo] * 1
    #29611495 -

:priceclap::seriousthumbsup: Cool as my shit.


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Cakewonder]
    #29611502 -

Woohoo! Blizzloo scores! Nice grow - best wishes for a great vacation and best of luck with your entry! That’s a nice harvest from a single cake.

Peace to you, friend! See ya when you’re back!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: flapping_bird]
    #29611513 -

i beg for ultimate nuclear war flapbird:P:smug:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Cakewonder]
    #29611529 -

Cakewonder said:
stargazer used to be my first variety...



It was my first too, but they aren't very potent. 


--------------------
Even if you fail, success is the knowledge gained along the way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Traveled] * 1
    #29611544 -

Traveled said:
TreeFrog's back :ohmygod:
Biiiig hug fam :heart:

Metalpro your cake is jewelry :bow2:



:hug:

I do have more PF jars going that are inside.  Nothing is pinning but they're a simple experiment to see if I can fruit them low tek without a casing (I just left them in a jar and didn't remove all the verm from the top).

Warmer weather next week!  I'm not looking forward to it personally, but I hope my Copelandia are!!


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29611581 -

Folks are showing some nice cakes. I have 4 1/2 days left and I see pins.
I’m pessimistically optimistic. One things for certain, it isn’t dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: The Tao] * 1
    #29611596 -

:seriousthumbsup:sick shit

I FIXED MY INTERNET SO NOW I AM FASTER WHEN I COMMIT MY SNUT-MAILS


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Cakewonder] * 4
    #29611703 -

I have pan cyan pins!  Temp is still low 70s and high 60s.

And in a 12 quart dub water tub too!  No lights, no heat.  No added nitrogen and no casing.



But it wasn't the one I planned to enter :lol:


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29611716 -

I just have to jump in on this thread to welcome our TF back- one of the best and such a fountain of knowledge :tunnel:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: bluescreen] * 1
    #29611960 -

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my cake - I had 3 cakes come in like that out of 11, sometimes it seems like strange, twisted fate as to what pins nice and what doesn't.

MycDrop - your cake looks absolutely extraterrestrial, is that strain sporeless?  Pic looks like you can see through them.

Blizzloo - that big cap is wild, looks a lot bigger in diameter than the jar

TreeFrog - welcome back, looking forward to reading updates on all your grows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: MetalPro] * 1
    #29612093 -

I THINK ITS GREAT WE HAVE THIS HONEST COMMUNITY, MY INTERNET IS NOW FASTER SO I CAN POST MORE SHIT, WELCOME BACK TF. HOPE YOURE FINE.


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: MetalPro] * 1
    #29613134 -

MetalPro said:
MycDrop - your cake looks absolutely extraterrestrial, is that strain sporeless?  Pic looks like you can see through them.



They are Jack Frost according to the spore syringe. Honestly not sure if they're sporeless, but I had a shoebox of them as well that did really well, and they opened way up and I didn't see any spores so maybe? Just not 100% if they're truly sporeless.

Pic of tub I was referring to:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: MycDrop]
    #29613145 -

So, I’ve gotta go back through the entry pics to be sure, but I’m pretty sure we only have one class of competition, the “overall” class at this time.

For a bit it was looking like we might have ochra as a separate class, but I don’t think we’ve seen two ochra cakes yet.

About 48 hours left to enter a cake pic - remember it MUST have “Cake Wars II” in or on the pic to be counted as an entry!

On July 1, I’ll collect all of the submitted entries into one post and announce the winner. The winner will get the trophy along with a killer collection of spore prints (if they want them), and all participants (including the winner) will get their choice of a commemorative dogtag or drink coaster and a nice selection of other spore prints (if they want them).

Best of luck to all!

Peace to you, all, friends!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29613197 -

I believe I’ll have this ready for the September Cake Wars III. Anybody else see a face?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: The Tao]
    #29613235 -

i do - awesome!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: flapping_bird] * 2
    #29613307 -

A couple days now everyone. Looking forward to the results.

I'd like to share spores with the winners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29613338 -

:priceclap:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CAKE WARS III - Starts Sept 1, 2026!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
flapping_bird 6,254 507 10/03/26 12:44 PM
by Belintaf
* Cakes nearing the end of life? Oswiu 344 1 04/01/03 12:01 AM
by george castanza
* PR cake going mad BeppoMarx 1,408 1 12/28/01 07:34 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* cakes producing on verm pleezr 879 2 12/25/01 01:55 PM
by sporechase13
* Re: Is it normal for a cake to ..... PappaKaps 863 1 05/15/00 05:28 PM
by Anonymous
* furry, fuzzy cakes... Shiznitz 1,471 5 08/12/01 05:18 PM
by puscle
* Maximizing Yeild per Cake in a Perlite Setup Smokemon 1,229 5 03/27/02 04:57 PM
by pleezr
* MY CAKES ARE TURNING BLUE!!!!! ScottyG420 3,510 3 02/04/02 04:09 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
11,489 topic views. 20 members, 85 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.