Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: wolf8312] * 5
    #29435008 -



The switchblade might, just might be a little longer than allowed in my country. :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: H3inz] * 2
    #29435136 -

Nudy girl, bottle opener, jagged handle, rusty switch blade... I'd carry it on principle. What more could you want?
:awesomenod:


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 3
    #29436139 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Hertz] * 1
    #29436178 -

Hertz said:




Sweet little NATA!

I used to have one a little bit longer that was great for opening young coconuts.


--------------------
👁️ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Icyurmt] * 1
    #29436433 -

Ah yes I can see that being useful for coconuts, the single bevel is great for certain things. I’ve used this one to make a couple self bows, just to see if I could, worked out pretty well as an all in one tool for that. If I were to get another one, I would get a larger size for sure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Hertz] * 6
    #29438906 -




















--------------------
👁️ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Edited by Icyurmt (12/25/25 12:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Icyurmt] * 2
    #29440229 -

nice Rapla 9 inch filet knife I got for Christmas and a license to fish.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: CaptainTrips420] * 1
    #29563677 -

got a pair of small game shears for squirrel and rabbit.

Gerber Gear Vital Take-A-Part Shears definitely going to eat some squirrel and rabbit with.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: CaptainTrips420] * 1
    #29565395 -

We cant let this thread die!!! Just got SOG 18in Sogfari Machete.

I ran the blade through a 2 piece sharpener it was designed pretty dull definitely not knife like. It took a lot of paint of the blade part but is so sharp you can shave with it now that it is sharper.

Also got a bone saw on the back and a thing to break windows on the handle. The sheath has a belt holder I really am impressed.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: CaptainTrips420] * 1
    #29565481 -



--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: wabbey] * 1
    #29567175 -

for the thread, so it doesn’t die :lol:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Hertz] * 1
    #29567457 -

I've had one of these for 10 and one for 20 years. Sometimes brush needs to be trimmed dual wielding style.


This is the older one. It's done some work and seen some shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: hummingbird] * 2
    #29586687 -

I work in and around saltwater all day so Spyderco Salt2 is my EDC/ work Blade


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: coreyinfl] * 2
    #29587958 -

Been using this CRKT S.P.E.W. (small practical everyday wharncliff) everyday lately. My only complaint is that i wish it was made with harder steel.


--------------------
✿LOVE AND LIGHT✿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Larabar] * 2
    #29600850 -



One of my lil workhorses.


--------------------
"Buy the ticket, take the ride"
-HST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: keenis] * 4
    #29604251 -


Onion chopper I made as a gift for a friend ~5 years ago; he just sent me this pic.


--------------------
👁️ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Blade . . . [Re: Icyurmt] * 1
    #29604255 -

I use this utility knife at work all the time. Gerber Gear products are excellent I like everything I get from them.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kershaw vs Gerber for every day carry.
( 1 2 all )
Bacchus 6,382 34 09/24/18 07:46 PM
by Blastfrompast
* Survival Kits - whats in yours? ShroomismM 2,073 14 11/29/05 07:16 PM
by oDin
* EDIT: GBH's official outdoor product review thread! GuruBushHippie 2,213 12 01/03/13 06:26 PM
by Tmethyl
* Post your gear list! ShroomismM 2,274 13 01/21/09 09:48 PM
by djmako7
* What's your EDC knife? Avicularia 2,836 4 11/22/10 03:45 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Gränfors Bruks vs. Ray Mears Wilderness Axe? Raven Gnosis 8,652 12 01/01/13 04:22 PM
by gandalf579
* Lightweight Backpacking/Survival Compendium
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 29,746 31 07/22/25 02:34 AM
by bushrangerjim
* Food planning for one month in bush
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Quoiyaien 8,619 77 11/26/09 07:19 PM
by chaospilot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, feevers
127,185 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.