Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29535424 -

Thanks. To be clear, I would just send you a wedge of one of those so you would still have to grow it out on a plate before going to grain but hopefully it'll be clean. To be safe I tend to take my smash wedges and transfer them out at least once just to make sure.


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana]
    #29535432 -

Yea true but it’s always worth the wait for clean culture 🙏🙏

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #29537292 -

How’s that jar of grain goin? Looking full yet?

Edited by Awfullotofshrooms (04/04/26 10:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29537954 -



This jar looks bacterial and sus but I'm gonna spawn it when its done anyway I think. Do a zipblock with it just for the attempt. Was not wise to go to grain with a T-1 but I just wanted to have grain going. Also I boiled this grain wayyy to hard. Definitely on me.




Here's some T-3's that look better. Once these grow out some more I'm sending them. Couldn't get any clear pics do to condensation but got some backlit photos. Had two more plates that are a little more tomentose but didn't picture them. Sorry for letting you guys down with my crappy grain prep. Hopefully it produces something tho and we can lay eyes on some wild cubes. Thanks for everyone involved I cant wait to see some of your guys grows.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #29537969 -

Hey it happens to the best of us. Sometimes the growth looks so clean you can’t help but wanna put it to grain immediately. Who knows maybe it was the grains like you said they were a bit over done. I have a feeling you should be able to get a few fruits at the very least to lay eyes on them and for more prints

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #29537975 -

I have 1 T2 plate that is extremely tomentose, but other than the alternate mycelium morphology, it looks pristine. I think I'm going to send it to grain next week but I'll take it to transfer from it first.

The two grain jars that I spawned 48 hours ago have been left to their own devices for the week so I will report back when I see them on Saturday. :smile:


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana]
    #29538107 -

Is it too late to try and get in on this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #29542524 -

Hey did you spawn that bag?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29545101 -

This is from bacterial looking spawn - creamy thick mycelium. Not too hopeful for that shoe box.


Next jar looks much better


T4 plate from cabin sequester.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana]
    #29545390 -

Nokuuu how are your grain jars looking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29545394 -



--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana]
    #29545421 -

Inoculated on April 2nd, shaken one week ago and then left alone while I was out of town. Pretty slow going in two out of three jars. Anyone see any major problems or should I just let it ride?



--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Edited by Nokumana (04/12/26 10:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana] * 1
    #29545568 -

From here at least those jars look clean although maybe a bit slow. Those plates look pretty clean and aggressive as well good stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29547547 -

My jar is looking pretty good so far, perhaps a bit wispy. My oats tend to do that and then go gangbusters when spawned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06] * 1
    #29552800 -

Spawned mine to bulk, straight coir with a pseudocase. Now back to waiting.  😂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06] * 1
    #29552817 -

Same same. About 4d ago. Just barely starting to see my on the surface. BARELY


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06]
    #29552862 -

Super stoked to see how they turn out guys. Also it seems like most of this hobby is waiting haha 🤔

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29553215 -

I’m out of town all week so hopefully I’ll have some movement by Saturday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06] * 1
    #29553676 -

First side pins. Nothing happening up top yet.



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #29553723 -

Ovoidhunter said:


This jar looks bacterial and sus but I'm gonna spawn it when its done anyway I think. Do a zipblock with it just for the attempt. Was not wise to go to grain with a T-1 but I just wanted to have grain going. Also I boiled this grain wayyy to hard. Definitely on me.




Yes your grains are way too wet to be inoculating into.. You have a lot of burst grains in that. Try not to overcook the grains


--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Large fruits via multi-spore innoc Anonymous 2,962 11 03/10/01 08:47 AM
by Insomnia
* what do we mean by multi-spore inoculation effwun 5,328 2 05/08/03 08:51 AM
by dobinky
* doc wilds wbs tek spaz138 2,487 11 04/27/05 06:06 PM
by anycolouryoulike
* more wild cube pics mskip23 1,171 11 09/09/05 02:57 PM
by cloudcity
* when shrooms grow in the wild cbull 1,790 4 05/26/02 11:25 AM
by cbull
* Wild Bird Seed... no growth after 6 days.. HidingInPlainSight 2,269 16 04/07/03 03:48 PM
by athena
* Cloning or multi spore? RoseM 2,803 10 09/27/03 02:40 PM
by Rose
* Multi spore Pan Cyan Fruiting? BlueBruiser 3,036 7 09/26/04 08:48 PM
by BlueBruiser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,153 topic views. 27 members, 174 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.