Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 4
    #29506078 -



Transferred to a cabin.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #29506243 -

No pix to speak of yet, but today I streaked 5 plates with the spore swabs I received. Fingers crossed 🤞


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: NotImlay] * 2
    #29506373 -

NotImlay said:


Transferred to a cabin.



I hope people can appreciate how small that is.
Nice work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: ModularMind]
    #29506403 -

I've got very minimal germination, I'm gonna have to make some more plates maybe. I'll let these go for just awhile longer and see if they look desirable or if its contam.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 2
    #29507495 -

^Fingers crossed for you, Ovoidhunter.
:prayer:

@NotImlay: my swabs arrived today, mush obliged dude!
Gonna get some plated up ASAP.
:tendshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Lithop] * 2
    #29510079 -

No pics but have some plates going with the spores I received.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06] * 1
    #29510100 -

I've got some clean looking myc on my germ plates I'm gonna transfer off of this evening.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #29510102 -

:greatjob:
Exciting sutff!
Meanwhile my plates that I streaked over T E N hours ago have the audacity to show nothing of note.
:lol::persistence:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Lithop] * 1
    #29510375 -

I've got five out of five plates germinating after streaking with the spore swabs I received. It's on baby!




--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana]
    #29510388 -

:popcorn:


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #29511626 -






Pretty sure this is all contam except maybe first pic bottom left so I'm gonna inoculate some new germ plates. Might transfer off of off the first pic here just to see also.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #29513256 -


We have liftoff, on potato agar. I have liftoff on a more recent water agar plate too that I made by diluting the swab and spreading w/ a spreading but theyre currently so light as to not be photographable.

Just glad to have action!
:carlton:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Lithop] * 2
    #29515750 -

My plate is finally getting some growth from spores! Won’t be able to track growth for a week but high hopes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06] * 2
    #29518067 -

Adding pic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: CoolBreeze06]
    #29518093 -

Took some tranfers from the last Pics and made 5 new germ plates that are showing more myc to pull from. The transfers took off good and I transfered some decent looking myc from those to cabins so im at t-2s now. Will upload new pics when they grow out and drop some to grain if they look clean enough.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 3
    #29518452 -

Pics (finally) of my streaked plates from spore swabs...and I took T1's from the cleanest looking spots I could today (last pic)!



--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana] * 2
    #29521423 -



Put this t-1 to grain and took several other tranfers today. I think its probably gonna be fine looks decent to me. Excited to finally get them on grain.

Here's another t-1 plate.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #29521591 -

:popcorn:
Following. Always so exciting to tread where others haven't been meddling and mucking things up already


--------------------
Those looking at images of early man, assuming they are much higher up, are still primordial in thought.

Edited by kochab (03/20/26 05:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: kochab]
    #29522694 -

My t1 plates are moving along. One of them looks like nice rhizomorphic growth. Do the other three look contaminated to you guys or am I just seeing more tomentos growth there? I can try to post some backlit pictures later today but a quick backlit examination did not reveal any really suspicious stuff. What do you all think?



--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WILD AUS LANDRACE MULTI USER GROWALONG [Re: Nokumana] * 1
    #29522697 -

I would guess it's just tomentose growth. Those plates look good I think. I'd send the first one once it grows out a little more.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Large fruits via multi-spore innoc Anonymous 2,963 11 03/10/01 08:47 AM
by Insomnia
* what do we mean by multi-spore inoculation effwun 5,328 2 05/08/03 08:51 AM
by dobinky
* doc wilds wbs tek spaz138 2,488 11 04/27/05 06:06 PM
by anycolouryoulike
* more wild cube pics mskip23 1,171 11 09/09/05 02:57 PM
by cloudcity
* when shrooms grow in the wild cbull 1,790 4 05/26/02 11:25 AM
by cbull
* Wild Bird Seed... no growth after 6 days.. HidingInPlainSight 2,269 16 04/07/03 03:48 PM
by athena
* Cloning or multi spore? RoseM 2,803 10 09/27/03 02:40 PM
by Rose
* Multi spore Pan Cyan Fruiting? BlueBruiser 3,036 7 09/26/04 08:48 PM
by BlueBruiser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,154 topic views. 22 members, 87 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.