Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How to get access to stinkhorns? [Gourmet and med post]
    #29410609 -

I already have ravenel's stinkhorn but I want Live cultures of elegant stinkhorn, lantern stinkhorn, golden stinkhorn, octopus stinkhorn, dog stinkhorn, and many many more but I only see common, ravenel and bridal veil stinkhorn for sale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to get access to stinkhorns? [Gourmet and med post] [Re: BradStinkhorn124]
    #29412767 -

I live in a place where theres a patch of stinkhorns close by. If you wish ill go down there next time it fruits (med Jan?) And try to grow a culture of it on agar and send it to you.

Why the interest in stinkhorns? Im interested. I see pigs digging piles of stinkhorn mycelium up and them consuming an Inosperma sp.

Edited by Nate em All (11/26/25 03:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to get access to stinkhorns? [Gourmet and med post] [Re: Nate em All]
    #29688054 -

Thanks for the offer, are you by chance in the US, if not, I'm pretty sure I would need some kind of permit to receive fungal cultures from internationally.

That looks like Colus hirudinosus which has never been seen in America.

Its a very cool looking stinkhorn however!

I'm interested in stinkhorns because of how under studied they are, Their method of dispersing spores is different to say the least.

I am also curious to grow them. Something about them makes me want to cultivate and grow them.

Fortunately, I have been able to locate and culture populations of Mutinus elegans, Satyrus rugulosus and Pseudocolus fusiformis plus the Phallus ravenelii I already have.

Ever since I found ravenel's stinkhorn in my backyard, I absolutely fell in love with stinkhorns and wanted to see all the forms stinkhorns can take.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* gourmets easier for the newbz????
( 1 2 all )
sBUD 9,777 26 06/21/17 07:46 AM
by Kevs0923
* Gourmet Mushrooms Business? f8L 6,820 8 07/23/16 11:48 PM
by micelio
* Which are the easiest gourmet shrooms to grow ???
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 6,059 20 08/25/23 04:37 AM
by Just M
* The Most Delicious Gourmet Mushroom
( 1 2 all )
bluepie 4,752 20 07/08/20 03:02 PM
by BiGF0007
* Opinions on the best gourmet mushrooms azcrash 2,101 4 06/30/04 08:04 AM
by Aneglakya
* new to gourmet Tomandjerry58 1,073 3 08/27/04 08:44 PM
by ATWAR
* Gourmet Mushrooms & Substrates rb2002 5,435 11 04/16/03 11:43 AM
by NoLogos
* Growing Gourmet Mushrooms Using a Cake Tek Oscuro_lobo 4,137 5 02/22/03 04:58 AM
by Richard_D_James

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Pastywhyte, Forrester, Stromrider, SHROOMSISAY01
164 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.