Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 690 | 691 | 692 | 693 | 694 | 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699 | 700 | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 | 705 | 706 | 707 | 708 | 709 | 710 | | Last >
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29337477 -

That's fun. I'd like a full wall of dikaryons and monokaryons with pictures to pick and chose from but I only have like four different varieties that almost look the same :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: ansr] * 11
    #29338069 -



I swear, I’m not trying to compensate for anything. :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson] * 1
    #29338194 -

Henry Swanson said:


I swear, I’m not trying to compensate for anything. :rofl:



Jesus christ you could stab someone two states over with that.  Why?!


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Synack] * 2
    #29338202 -

Did you see his massive man hands?


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LadysKnight] * 4
    #29338204 -

Plus you never know when you may need to defend yourself while doing transfers :n00bslayer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson]
    #29338301 -

Henry Swanson said:
Plus you never know when you may need to defend yourself while doing transfers :n00bslayer:



:lol:

Where did you get it?


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Kloakk] * 4
    #29338305 -

Kloakk said:
Henry Swanson said:
Plus you never know when you may need to defend yourself while doing transfers :n00bslayer:



:lol:

Where did you get it?



It's a 3L https://www.amazon.com/Long-Scalpel-Handle-3L-Surgical/dp/B00G3TQ9RA

But.. I propose we just call it a mycelium sword.


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Synack]
    #29338311 -

Synack said:
It's a 3L https://www.amazon.com/Long-Scalpel-Handle-3L-Surgical/dp/B00G3TQ9RA

But.. I propose we just call it a mycelium sword.



:lol: and thanks, but I was wondering about the exact same, I would love to get a new handle, a better quality one, preferably a #7 handle, but as long as I can use #11 blade I'm open for suggestions :strokebeard:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Kloakk] * 3
    #29338316 -

Kloakk said:
Synack said:
It's a 3L https://www.amazon.com/Long-Scalpel-Handle-3L-Surgical/dp/B00G3TQ9RA

But.. I propose we just call it a mycelium sword.



:lol: and thanks, but I was wondering about the exact same, I would love to get a new handle, a better quality one, preferably a #7 handle, but as long as I can use #11 blade I'm open for suggestions :strokebeard:



Challenge accepted.. https://www.azream.us/Standard-Handles/Swann-Morton-3L-Stainless-Steel-Surgical-Scalpel-Handle/

They do not, however, make a 7L, which I would call a "mycelium scimitar" if it existed.


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29338388 -

Kloakk said:
Henry Swanson said:
Plus you never know when you may need to defend yourself while doing transfers :n00bslayer:



:lol:

Where did you get it?



That azream link Synack shared is the site I got it from. Also where I got my Swann Morton #7 handle.
The #7 in the first pic is a cheap one off Amazon, tough to get blades on and off most of the time. The Swann Morton ones are so nice.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson]
    #29338675 -

Synack said:
They do not, however, make a 7L, which I would call a "mycelium scimitar" if it existed.



Yes they do :rockon:


Buuuut no :eek:


However :naughty:


Henry Swanson said:
That azream link Synack shared is the site I got it from. Also where I got my Swann Morton #7 handle.
The #7 in the first pic is a cheap one off Amazon, tough to get blades on and off most of the time. The Swann Morton ones are so nice.





Thanks for confirming that about Swann Morton, I read good things about them, but amazon US won't send it to me so I've been dealing with a cheap off brand one, and as you say, it's not great :crankey:

Turns out though that amazon UK will, and that is closer anyway, thanks guys.


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Edited by Kloakk (09/09/25 01:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29338680 -

Yeah, they’re a UK company so it’s easier to get in Europe. Amazon US only sells the #3 Swann handles. That’s why I had to get them from the azream place. Should have mentioned that before. My bad lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson]
    #29338698 -

Henry Swanson said:
Yeah, they’re a UK company so it’s easier to get in Europe. Amazon US only sells the #3 Swann handles. That’s why I had to get them from the azream place. Should have mentioned that before. My bad lol



No worries, I did notice in your picture it said UK and that is what made me check out amazon UK, so in fact, you did help :rockon:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29338724 -

I submit the dumbest “tool”.

I’m always complaining about having to cut the roll of cling wrap for wrapping plates. The edges seem to always stick and tear and it’s just a pain in the ass.

So my wife ordered me this from Amazon.  Sure it’s 6 dollars for 2 rolls, but so much nicer than cutting down Saran wrap rolls


Edited by Dynasty (09/09/25 02:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Dynasty] * 6
    #29338786 -

It's been a long while so I figured I better get somethings to make this a tad easier.

2x4
Now I get to learn agar. Should have a long time ago..




Induction 23" Presto & burner
Thanks a ton to whomever posted this idea..



16 new tubs

Edited by Geezed (09/09/25 04:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29338820 -

Kloakk said:
Synack said:
They do not, however, make a 7L, which I would call a "mycelium scimitar" if it existed.



Yes they do :rockon:





I said they don't make a *7L* as in, an extra long psycho-killer variant like the #3L. That's a normal #7 :smile:

(I'm sure it's nice, but it's no mycelium scimitar!)


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Dynasty] * 2
    #29338822 -

Dynasty said:
I submit the dumbest “tool”.

I’m always complaining about having to cut the roll of cling wrap for wrapping plates. The edges seem to always stick and tear and it’s just a pain in the ass.

So my wife ordered me this from Amazon.  Sure it’s 6 dollars for 2 rolls, but so much nicer than cutting down Saran wrap rolls





I got one of these and love it!


[waits to see who is going to lose their mind about parafilm]


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Synack]
    #29338876 -

Synack said:
Dynasty said:
I submit the dumbest “tool”.

I’m always complaining about having to cut the roll of cling wrap for wrapping plates. The edges seem to always stick and tear and it’s just a pain in the ass.

So my wife ordered me this from Amazon.  Sure it’s 6 dollars for 2 rolls, but so much nicer than cutting down Saran wrap rolls





I got one of these and love it!


[waits to see who is going to lose their mind about parafilm]




Heretic !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Synack]
    #29338993 -

Synack said:
I got one of these and love it!





How much?


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Dragonaut] * 1
    #29339032 -

Dragonaut said:
Synack said:
I got one of these and love it!





How much?



Not unreasonable: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6F1NBKB

I use it with the 100mm "double roll" of parafilm and find it works pretty well once you get the feel of pulling out 1/2" and slicing the strip, which is a bit more length than you need to wrap a 100mm plate but a nice simple workflow.


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Edited by Synack (09/09/25 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 690 | 691 | 692 | 693 | 694 | 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699 | 700 | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 | 705 | 706 | 707 | 708 | 709 | 710 | | Last >

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8720 8721 )
saralove 5,227,156 174,409 10/06/26 01:44 AM
by callmehippie
* PCing tools of the trade no-tone 1,416 6 04/10/03 07:42 PM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* Posted this at Myco. interesting story... NewbieShroomer 3,223 3 12/26/01 10:22 PM
by blahblahblah
* Need advice on sterility & trading spores. The_Gnome_King 5,011 16 06/25/20 05:22 AM
by Zakkery
* Spore Trading Post Thom_Yorke 2,716 6 12/19/02 04:34 AM
by Iowa Rasta
* spore trading post? chronic_124 1,626 3 12/24/01 02:53 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Big investment/Mycobags tricks of trade belushi 1,844 3 12/06/02 02:29 PM
by f8L
* About the sporetrading post Mini Deluxe Kit chicagoist 2,201 11 08/10/01 02:23 PM
by FungusFarmer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
473,635 topic views. 13 members, 91 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 16 queries.