Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1919 | 1920 | 1921 | 1922 | 1923 | 1924 | 1925 | 1926 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29329286 -

JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Well I'm ready for bed.  Actually I'm sitting in bed right now dreaming of twighead.



I was asleep dreaming of tendrils

That bind us all inseparable

The trappings of modern forum life

The "escargot spectacular" of this dark planet



That was deep.



Nothing I say is deep, I am but young and full of forbidden vigor.
The kind they tried to take from YOU


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: twighead]
    #29329432 -

I'm rippin on some very tasty OG Kush and researching sliders and tacos. I had a pretty nice day just chilling with the dogs.
:vaped:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29329445 -

My usual friend doesn't ever know anything about the weed he has, but it's always good.
Went to high school with the guy, and I know he's a connoisseur.

I've been getting gifts from an uncle recently, and I've been hittin' "dirty banana" tonight.. it's pretty heavy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29329447 -

KevinDontWave said:
I'm rippin on some very tasty OG Kush and researching sliders and tacos. I had a pretty nice day just chilling with the dogs.
:vaped:



I have couch candy bud and a northern lights pen :awehigh:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29329455 -

spirit_shadow said:
KevinDontWave said:
I'm rippin on some very tasty OG Kush and researching sliders and tacos. I had a pretty nice day just chilling with the dogs.
:vaped:



I have couch candy bud and a northern lights pen :awehigh:



First seeds I ever bought from an order form to Marc emory out of the back of a magazine were NL #5 x white widow.  They came and we tried to build a melamine grow box with a full spectrum cfl bulb.  It uh... didn't go well.  A few years later I tried another order and customs took my seeds and sent along the empty packaging.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #29329457 -

Jesus I haven't had Northern Lights or White Widow in ages.:bonghit2:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29329460 -

Couch candy sounds dank spirit.

My buddy and I smoked one called sunset drip today! It was real good. Northern lights are the cheapest pre rolls at the dispensary here, I treat myself sometimes. :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29329479 -

Couch candy sounds like something I'd have to save until bedtime.:sleeping:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29329522 -

Going to Honolulu dead night tonight there is a grateful dead cover band playing.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29329537 -

KevinDontWave said:
Couch candy sounds like something I'd have to save until bedtime.:sleeping:



Don't be a pussy and hit that shit like you're gonna die tomorrow :lolsy:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29329556 -

Smoke sleepy time weed during the day? You're silly
:yeahthatsfunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29329608 -

:zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29329621 -

KevinDontWave said:
Smoke sleepy time weed during the day? You're silly
:yeahthatsfunny:



The daytime is awake enough. I smoked the sleepy time weed all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29329653 -

Honolulu dead night was good now time to head home once this bus gets here.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29329660 -

Can someone tell me a sleeping riddle


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: twighead]
    #29329663 -

If only I knew one


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: twighead]
    #29329665 -

twighead said:
Can someone tell me a sleeping riddle



Found one

I come at night, though I am not a thief.
I give you a world of dreams, and a temporary relief.
I can be found in a bed, but I have no bones.
I am a journey that takes you to different zones.
​What am I?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29329822 -

JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
Can someone tell me a sleeping riddle



Found one

I come at night, though I am not a thief.
I give you a world of dreams, and a temporary relief.
I can be found in a bed, but I have no bones.
I am a journey that takes you to different zones.
​What am I?



Oh thats easy


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: twighead]
    #29329828 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29329847 -

Now post the jelking knight


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1919 | 1920 | 1921 | 1922 | 1923 | 1924 | 1925 | 1926 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Apt w/ Free Dungeon EdibleStereos 449 8 10/09/13 01:25 PM
by gulper2323
* Teen's party in Fritzl's incest dungeon
( 1 2 3 all )
LobsterSauceDiscord 5,342 48 02/17/11 07:53 AM
by Bipolarbear
* Chinese man sentenced to death for holding women in sex dungeon
( 1 2 3 all )
Synthe 3,807 42 03/02/13 04:38 PM
by KT-BC
* (formerly D&D edition talk) Shroomery D&D play by post group talk
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Psilosopherr 15,974 317 01/31/16 02:55 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* Dungeons & Dragons Brugman 709 16 03/31/09 03:08 PM
by blissedout
* Dungeon Hacker - New music by me Jufin 244 10 09/29/16 05:35 AM
by Jufin
* Dungeons and Dragons basqueshaman 374 7 01/29/18 01:53 PM
by Jean-guy Masta
* does anyone here play dungeons and dragons? Moonshoe 366 5 09/26/13 10:20 PM
by Moonshoe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,980 topic views. 8 members, 29 guests and 283 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 16 queries.