Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2924929 -

Wow, and I thought I was a caffeine fiend! You might want to cut down a wee bit there, my friend. Using caffinated water to make coffee isn't the best thing for your blood pressure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2924942 -

just today I found myself craving a lushious grande mocha frapachino with whip cream blended in... oh the sins!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2924947 -

Thanks for the concern. I only use the caffinated H2O when it was a long night and the day is starting off bad. It's funny though, I don't really feel a caffine rush or anything like that, I only know if I don't have it I feel really bad. I have a cutoff point and that is around 3:00 PM. It's not that it keeps me awake, but it could give me a bad case of heartburn. Fuck those Nazi Bastard coffee companies!!!


--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2924971 -

Coffee or any caffineated beverage doesnt seem to do anything for me. It doesnt wake me up just seems to make my sodas taste better.

I can drink expresso and feel exactly the same....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2930247 -

Caffeine is not only an addictive drug you can Overdose on it! (From experience)

Caffeine is like alcohol in that your weight determans how much your body can handle. I OD'd when I reduced my sugar intake to as little as possible. I dropped lots of weight and did not drop my caffeine intake. At the time it was 20+ cups of coffee, 6 to 12 cokes, and 2 to 3 34oz glasses of tea per day. Overdosing feels like you are having a heart attack! I spent the night in the hospital over it!

It is also hard on your kidneys. From my experience I say take it as easy as you can on caffeine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: Cyber]
    #2932018 -

Cyber said:
At the time it was 20+ cups of coffee, 6 to 12 cokes, and 2 to 3 34oz glasses of tea per day



And I thought I was a caffine junkie. The most I have ever drank is a potful of coffee a day. No wonder you went to the hospital.


--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: Cyber]
    #2932105 -

Quote:
Cyber said:At the time it was 20+ cups of coffee, 6 to 12 cokes, and 2 to 3 34oz glasses of tea per day.



Damn, how do you drink that much of anything in one day?! I'd never get anything done 'cause I'd be pissing too much.


--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2932157 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caffine....Gotta have it [Re: Grovesk8ter]
    #2932811 -

Grovesk8ter said:
I've just recently gotten addicted to tthe wonderful herb yerba mate.. quite relaxing and tasty :laugh: Different sort of buzz too...



I just started growing Ilex Vomitosa which is a very highly caffinated version of yerba mate. Let me know if you would like some and when it is harvest time i'll send you some.


--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* caffeine...
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 3,495 25 12/19/04 02:06 PM
by sander
* You're Views About Caffeine..
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 6,306 39 11/19/04 02:08 PM
by deoxy187
* Caffeine user experiment PjS 2,276 18 01/19/03 03:28 PM
by Bavet
* caffeine Phishe 655 4 06/22/07 12:24 AM
by daytripper05
* Can you taste caffeine? Signo 1,465 13 12/10/04 09:44 PM
by Boom
* MMmm Caffeine gum LuNaTiX 785 10 03/14/06 01:20 PM
by Adom
* 260mg of caffine. *DELETED* theuser 561 9 04/09/07 12:44 PM
by theuser
* caffeine and mushrooms? protected_son 4,470 7 12/04/05 06:54 AM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,279 topic views. 8 members, 61 guests and 301 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.