Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | 1520 | 1521 | 1522 | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29068853 -

Twitter is waking up to the reality that if you don’t kiss Elons ass, he will punish you







--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/27/24 08:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29068859 -

Absolutely pathetic



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29068935 -

All these people hate each other lmao. The worst thing that could’ve happened to any of them is Trump winning.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 4
    #29068953 -

Team Musk openly mocking Team Trump now



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29068969 -

Has trump made any obscure social media posts about it yet or is he still trying to piss off Canada and panama?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29069123 -

Butt sex and missionary at the same time, thats why the rooster is a rooster.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29069171 -

This guy is an executive at Twitter. Everyone thinks MAGA are lazy and dumb



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29069337 -





--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/27/24 04:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29069428 -

Apparently, Trump had to make a wimpy little phone call and beg Joe Biden to not ban TikTok next month.

It’s not confirmed yet what was said. But I can make a good guess what Joe told him.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (12/27/24 08:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29069509 -

That law is on hold until the Supreme Court makes a ruling


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29069610 -

This is all very :popcorn:  keep the updates coming


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine] * 2
    #29069664 -

I think Musk might actually be even dumber than I thought possible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #29069691 -

Yeah, it’s making me wonder how many times I’ve been fooled in my day-to-day life…

If he can do it, anybody can. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #29069704 -

1234go said:
Yeah, it’s making me wonder how many times I’ve been fooled in my day-to-day life…





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29069755 -

Laura Loomer going after Ian Michael Chong now lmao




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #29069791 -

JFC he’s really losing it



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29069809 -

The last sentence confuses me


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29069817 -

It sounds like something a marvel character would say.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29069833 -

Thats literally the line from tropic thunder.:doublefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29069967 -

koods said:
JFC he’s really losing it







--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | 1520 | 1521 | 1522 | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What makes me a lefty?
( 1 2 all )
GazzBut 2,010 22 09/03/04 12:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Most infamous lefty
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 1,711 38 05/01/03 03:44 PM
by Innvertigo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1992 1993 )
nooneman 413,497 39,844 09/28/26 03:23 AM
by twighead
* An experiment for the Democratic party
( 1 2 all )
rommstein2001 2,467 30 11/08/03 01:57 PM
by Evolving
* Any lefties convinced by Kerry? Xlea321 1,062 16 02/26/04 12:34 AM
by GernBlanston
* ORANGE ALERT SuperSpun 383 5 03/17/03 01:03 PM
by Anonymous
* We Need the State? Otherwise, Something Bad Might Happen!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Evolving 8,000 141 05/24/04 12:12 AM
by shamantra
* Orange Alert
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 1,929 65 05/24/03 08:56 AM
by trev

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,490 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 18 queries.