Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17
Re: Eating meat [Re: Ditchdude] * 1
    #28934357 -

1 of the 2 freezers we had our pork inventory stored in stopped working suddenly so we had to move so much pork into the working freezer. I thought we were gonna have to scrap like 4k worth of unrendered lard but we made it work.


It's honestly insane how much pork we have on hand.



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28934367 -

I wish I could buy some but you’re too far away. Jerk.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #28934381 -

People in my region are told there is a shortage of seasonal foods, every year, then, later, a glut of it is supposed to be wasted. We are constantly told that we are running out, then excesses of useful things are found.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #28934383 -

Smellyhobbit said:
I wish I could buy some but you’re too far away. Jerk.



We are actively in the process of figuring out how to ship it as cost effectively as possible so I'll hook you up ASAP.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: durian_2008] * 2
    #28934386 -

durian_2008 said:
People in my region are told there is a shortage of seasonal foods, every year, then, later, a glut of it is supposed to be wasted. We are constantly told that we are running out, then excesses of useful things are found.



The problem is not the lack of food but the lack of access to it. That and most American's palates and basic food knowledge are utterly fucked.

Remember those wave of social media posts about people finding bay leaves in their Chipotle burritos and thinking it was a leaf from a tree out in the parking lot. Multiply that by like 300 million people.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Edited by KevinDontWave (09/03/24 08:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #28934396 -

KevinDontWave said:
Remember those wave of social media posts about people finding bay leaves in their Chipotle burritos and thinking it was a leaf from a tree out in the parking lot.



:canthelpbutlaugh:
props to chipotle for using bay leaf:lol:

damn burh where you at? i got a craving for some hog shoulder. make me some carnitas:awesome:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #28934397 -

KevinDontWave said:
Smellyhobbit said:
I wish I could buy some but you’re too far away. Jerk.



We are actively in the process of figuring out how to ship it as cost effectively as possible so I'll hook you up ASAP.



Dude tell me when you do. I will absolutely buy some shoulder and lard dude.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: mushboy]
    #28934401 -

Smellyhobbit said:
KevinDontWave said:
Smellyhobbit said:
I wish I could buy some but you’re too far away. Jerk.



We are actively in the process of figuring out how to ship it as cost effectively as possible so I'll hook you up ASAP.



Dude tell me when you do. I will absolutely buy some shoulder and lard dude.



I absolutely will. You're number one on my list.


mushboy said:
KevinDontWave said:
Remember those wave of social media posts about people finding bay leaves in their Chipotle burritos and thinking it was a leaf from a tree out in the parking lot.



:canthelpbutlaugh:
props to chipotle for using bay leaf:lol:

damn burh where you at? i got a craving for some hog shoulder. make me some carnitas:awesome:





That shit looks delicious. We're in the Boulder/Lyons area but as soon as we get our shipping situation worked out I'll let you know.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28934402 -

shit im in new jersey :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating meat [Re: mushboy] * 3
    #28934420 -

mushboy said:
shit im in new jersey :blush:



Don't worry I'll figure something out. I'm about to call FedEx to ask about frozen shipping options.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ethics of eating meat.......(continued from here more pix)
( 1 2 3 all )
calishroomer 9,362 47 02/04/03 03:17 AM
by GagePLoungin
* Do you Yanks / Canoodians eat meat pies?
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 3,605 35 08/26/05 07:06 AM
by Shdwstr
* When a vegan lectures you on the evils of meat
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
MOTH 24,460 158 04/13/05 07:45 PM
by blackroselove
* need shroomery help regarding meat (or lack thereof)
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,209 22 06/17/05 11:36 AM
by Irishdrunk
* I don't think I'm going to eat much meat anymore
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,257 33 05/28/04 10:34 AM
by Barbi
* I've quit drugs, alcohol, and.... meat.
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 5,943 41 02/27/05 01:33 AM
by Skunk420
* Chipotle
( 1 2 3 all )
Banez 3,276 47 02/19/07 02:06 PM
by Banez
* eating healthy is so confusing NiGGy 2,515 14 10/22/18 08:38 AM
by SunnyD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,371 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.