Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | 1316 | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28853554 -

koods said:
People definitely turned out to vote against trump last time



Hopefully that was the main driver... because, the pool of the people who did show up to vote FOR Biden (And not against Trump) will undoubtedly be much smaller this election..


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853556 -

if I was concerned about Donald Trump being reelected and wasn’t going to vote. I would certainly go and vote now that he has martyrdom and a cult of people that will do anything he tells them too.
“ Well, shit I don’t wanna dictator. Now I have to go vote.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28853565 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
if I was concerned about Donald Trump being reelected and wasn’t going to vote. I would certainly go and vote now that he has martyrdom and a cult of people that will do anything he tells them too.
“ Well, shit I don’t wanna dictator. Now I have to go vote.”



All of the pants pissing sucker's who fall for that dictator bullshit are already voting.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853567 -

Hey man, the Supreme Court has passed a decision saying that potus can’t be held liable for criminality. He’s already talked about being a dictator. He has a plan that’s been written out for him about how to become a dictator.

The only person who seems to be diluted here is the one who’s denying that the word dictator has any relevance in the conversation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28853606 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28853620 -

Quote:
All of the pants pissing sucker's who fall for that dictator bullshit are already voting.





  You're the most Republican sounding far left dude in this forum .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28853644 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
All of the pants pissing sucker's who fall for that dictator bullshit are already voting.





  You're the most Republican sounding far left dude in this forum .



Not at all!

Fear has always been the bread and butter of conservatives. Honestly, all of the people that are using fear to turn out the vote sound like Republicans.

Trump could never be a dictator, and he didn't even say that he wanted to be. What he said essentially amounted to, "I would like to be king for a day, to change these things..."


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (07/14/24 12:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28853648 -

Because humans give up power?

You seem dangerously naive sometimes. Almost purposely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28853664 -

mushboy said:
Because humans give up power?

You seem dangerously naive sometimes. Almost purposely.



No. He's not going to be dictator for even one day... so it's a moot point.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853671 -

So you think Project 25 the Supreme Court decision and all of his talk about being a dictator is just bluster?

That seems like a lot of stuff to ignore to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853672 -

Oh Trump will be a dictator alright, eternal president. He will live to be 150 years and rein supreme. For it was prophesized



Revelation 13

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Edited by budmanman (07/14/24 12:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #28853674 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
So you think Project 25 the Supreme Court decision and all of his talk about being a dictator is just bluster?

That seems like a lot of stuff to ignore to me.




Oh project 2025 is coming and will be happen, we will carry you kicking and screaming the whole way there to a greater America.



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28853692 -

Quote:
Oh Trump will be a dictator alright, eternal president. He will live to be 150 years and rein supreme. For it was prophesized




  I'll definitely read his obituary before I retire , his face and body says stroke or heart attack any day now .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #28853702 -

We are saving the stroke for the return of Arby's 5 for 5 and 5 dollar foot longs.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28853707 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28853715 -

Most conservatives sound like they have a foot of billionaire cock lodged in their throat these days . That's what project 2025 is essentially , a gift to billionaires .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #28853721 -

Anyone against the return of 5 dollar foot longs is an enemy of the people.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28853733 -

Subway is the enemy of the people. That shit is gross.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28853763 -

budmanman said:
Anyone against the return of 5 dollar foot longs is an enemy of the people.



Can't argue with that.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853857 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | 1316 | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama
( 1 2 3 all )
Gogol 2,874 49 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,756 topic views. 4 members, 1 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.