Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed
    #28849347 -

Discuss!


--------------------
πŸ’š:mushroom2:❀️
Kuwumaras
π•»π–—π–”π–›π–Šπ–—π–‡π–˜ 4:23
π•Άπ–Šπ–Šπ–• π–™π–π–ž π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–‰π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š; 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–Žπ–™ π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–šπ–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š.

》β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β™‘
BesideUinThyme *muah
GERONIMO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #28849361 -

me bue is mega ja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #28849506 -

vut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: Dr. Funtime]
    #28849555 -

"Wipes Sideways"

vhy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #28849721 -

I've got straight edge!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion] * 1
    #28850100 -

sxey attitudes! :datass:

Also, put down that H. Itss noes goodz :sadyes:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #28850190 -

I said whats wrong w being cali sober @ group


--------------------
πŸ’š:mushroom2:❀️
Kuwumaras
π•»π–—π–”π–›π–Šπ–—π–‡π–˜ 4:23
π•Άπ–Šπ–Šπ–• π–™π–π–ž π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–‰π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š; 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–Žπ–™ π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–šπ–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š.

》β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β™‘
BesideUinThyme *muah
GERONIMO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #28850206 -

1 can kill yu
1 cannot

Facts

Ppl were :mad2: it was funny


--------------------
πŸ’š:mushroom2:❀️
Kuwumaras
π•»π–—π–”π–›π–Šπ–—π–‡π–˜ 4:23
π•Άπ–Šπ–Šπ–• π–™π–π–ž π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–‰π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š; 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–Žπ–™ π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–šπ–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š.

》β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β™‘
BesideUinThyme *muah
GERONIMO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion] * 3
    #28850214 -

lol what you say is true

take care of yourself and life does get better without that shit (speaking of h and all its relatives)

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: Hertz]
    #28850233 -

Trying


--------------------
πŸ’š:mushroom2:❀️
Kuwumaras
π•»π–—π–”π–›π–Šπ–—π–‡π–˜ 4:23
π•Άπ–Šπ–Šπ–• π–™π–π–ž π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–‰π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š; 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–Žπ–™ π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–šπ–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š.

》β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β™‘
BesideUinThyme *muah
GERONIMO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #28850238 -

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: Hertz]
    #28850291 -

A lot of edge kids back in the day were pretty obnoxious and annoying :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: SonicTitan] * 2
    #28850301 -

I think it's really weird to base your identity around the things you choose not to do.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28852362 -

Trama does tht though


--------------------
πŸ’š:mushroom2:❀️
Kuwumaras
π•»π–—π–”π–›π–Šπ–—π–‡π–˜ 4:23
π•Άπ–Šπ–Šπ–• π–™π–π–ž π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–‰π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š; 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–Žπ–™ π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–šπ–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š.

》β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β™‘
BesideUinThyme *muah
GERONIMO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: SonicTitan] * 2
    #28852369 -

SonicTitan said:
A lot of edge kids back in the day were pretty obnoxious and annoying :lol:



It can get that way totally.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #28853151 -

oursoulsinmotion said:
Trama does tht though



What?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #28853324 -

Well, there's not one single attitude for this kind of stuff.

But back in the day, a lot of punk kids devoted a significant amount of time to scoring weed and alcohol, and then getting fucked up. Also, legal issues related to alcohol and weed were kind of the number one thing that fucked up the ability to put on all-ages shows.

And, of course, with punk rock being about rebelling and giving "the man" the middle finger, some kids just felt the need to "rebel" against the prevailing older punk norm of sniffing glue and whatnot.

When you're 15, and the weed available on the street is a crap-shoot assortment of brick and other bullshit, a strict no-anything policy is a pretty sound one. As a 21st century adult, in a quasi-legal market with a million options, that calculus looks markedly different.

But then you have other ideas floating around. Some SxE folks are vegan, no caffeine, etc. A combination of frugal consumption (i.e., enough plant-based food to survive is all we really need) and not wanting to be under the influence of ANYthing. Some got caught up in the Hare Krishna cult, which is a whole other ball of wax.

I know more and more people who subscribe to the concept of "green and sober."


--------------------

Edited by B Traven (07/14/24 09:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I get sxe attitude abt H. But not weed [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #28853342 -

KevinDontWave said:
I think it's really weird to base your identity around the things you choose not to do.



I was never a "straight edge kid," so I never built my identity around it or anything like that. But I was familiar enough with the concept that, at several different critical points in my youth, I "went straightedge" for a while. I became an active psychonaut quite young, and was always surrounded by stoners and heavy drinkers. So abstaining from everything was both a test of will and a unique experience for me. I'd say that, for me, it wasn't about "not doing" stuff. It was about actively maintaining "edge." As a teenager in a very active drug culture, going two or three months in a state of total sobriety was actually quite surreal, and kind of a buzz of its own. It also greatly enhanced the moments when I finally "broke edge" with a tab of clean acid or a hit of good hash lol

But seriously, though, I think it gave me a taste of how to quit stuff, how it would feel afterwards, etc. Very helpful later in life, for whenever I decide that it's time to abstain from alcohol for a while, etc.

Edited by B Traven (07/14/24 09:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weed was decriminalized where I live today!
( 1 2 3 all )
pantsboy 3,011 43 11/09/06 09:59 PM
by Gumby
* Does anyone else not like weed?
( 1 2 3 all )
danamine 4,645 45 08/01/05 01:15 AM
by onetwo4
* I'm about to have a confrontation with a weed dealer
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
MOTH 11,339 143 10/20/06 01:27 PM
by pmxer
* Finding outdoor weed plants with a bloodhound...
( 1 2 3 all )
tibberous 4,701 41 01/16/12 02:00 AM
by orison
* Changing attitude towards pot
( 1 2 all )
tomk 2,557 25 12/10/05 10:58 AM
by UlcerPentacidis
* Getting busted with weed in Canada benrules92 1,165 11 05/27/06 08:59 AM
by Prisoner#1
* quit smoking weed yesterday
( 1 2 3 all )
PreparationH 11,135 54 12/23/09 04:07 PM
by PreparationH
* 'bad attitude' DoctorJ 1,878 17 05/13/06 04:57 PM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
211 topic views. 4 members, 198 guests and 383 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.