Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #28836817 -

States don't have the option to secede.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28836990 -

Enlil said:
States don't have the option to secede.



If the citizens want to secede, it's always an option... well, it's an option to try :lol:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28837008 -

As long as you don't mind war followed by economic devastation.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28837025 -

People love war, we spend our entire childhood simulating it, all that training for what??


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28837045 -

People like shooting guns and pretending to do what they see in movies but in reality most people hating running , being shot at and sleeping in a hole in the ground .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28837052 -

They aren't fighting in WW1 thought that would put some hair on their chest.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28837084 -

budmanman said:
People love war, we spend our entire childhood simulating it, all that training for what??



Not people who have seen the horrors of war. It ain't CoD, brother.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28837085 -

have you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28837103 -

mushboy said:
omg you people too?

am i the only one who thought all those card games were lame as f:lol:



The idea that some card has an extreme value simply due to the fact that they didn’t make many copies is stupid as fuck.

I hung out at the wizards of the coast card room for a few hours with my friend who was into that shit back in the early 90s. I didn’t understand the appeal, and I still don’t.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28837106 -

Quote:
As long as you don't mind war followed by economic devastation.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008]
    #28837118 -

durian_2008 said:
Quote:
As long as you don't mind war followed by economic devastation.







God damn... this is the most Durian post I have ever seen.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (07/03/24 10:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28837144 -

koods said:
mushboy said:
omg you people too?

am i the only one who thought all those card games were lame as f:lol:



The idea that some card has an extreme value simply due to the fact that they didn’t make many copies is stupid as fuck.

I hung out at the wizards of the coast card room for a few hours with my friend who was into that shit back in the early 90s. I didn’t understand the appeal, and I still don’t.



You know they didn’t make it to be valuable though.
In fact, it was of such low value. That to use that card you needed to tear it in half.

Well little did they know that the game would get very popular.
They would never make a card anymore that tells you to rip it in half to use it.

That is why there are so very few of them. It was from the very first set of these cards, so it has inherent collectibility. But the fact that so many of them were initially destroyed.

Makes it one of the most valuable trading cards on earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28837151 -

It’s a piece of paper with ink on it.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28837153 -

These things can mean a lot to people. It’s not because of how much it cost to make it. It’s because of what it means and what it stands for.

Some people keep a smashed up ballpoint pen. It’s a piece of garbage to us. But that ballpoint pen stopped a bullet. It has inherent meaning to them that far surpasses what it actually costs to make.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #28837155 -

koods said:
mushboy said:
omg you people too?

am i the only one who thought all those card games were lame as f:lol:



The idea that some card has an extreme value simply due to the fact that they didn’t make many copies is stupid as fuck.

I hung out at the wizards of the coast card room for a few hours with my friend who was into that shit back in the early 90s. I didn’t understand the appeal, and I still don’t.



Because you are too busy worrying about dick


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28837174 -

koods said:
It’s a piece of paper with ink on it.



Hunter Biden paintings be selling for $500 G's or some shit... (Obviously some kind of quid-pro-quo, but w/e)..

A lot of things don't make sense in this world.

I saw a video of a "restaurant" in a mall that sells plushy foods... pretends to cook it.. wraps it up like food.. and sells these plushies for $45 each.

Americans are fucking retarded with their money man.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #28837175 -

theRealrollforever said:
Because you are too busy worrying about dick



Man shut the fuck up.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: theRealrollforever] * 4
    #28837373 -

theRealrollforever said:
koods said:
mushboy said:
omg you people too?

am i the only one who thought all those card games were lame as f:lol:



The idea that some card has an extreme value simply due to the fact that they didn’t make many copies is stupid as fuck.

I hung out at the wizards of the coast card room for a few hours with my friend who was into that shit back in the early 90s. I didn’t understand the appeal, and I still don’t.



Because you are too busy worrying about dick



I don’t worry about dick 😎


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28838008 -

What I am saying with the silly viking cartoon is that monetary, intellectual, and physical resources would be seized by brute force, if any state or protectorate chose to secede.

Quote:
God damn... this is the most Durian post I have ever seen.



Did you have to memorize this in gradeschool?

Quote:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.



In my advanced placement class, in Highschool, most people would not have remembered it, anymore, so, ironically, would have been unfit to participate in a democracy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #28838232 -

You are comparing the justification for independence from a colonial power to a temporary restriction of freedoms, due to a health emergency. It’s silly.

Did you know that George Washington required that his troops be inoculated with smallpox?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/04/24 07:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,433 2,060 09/28/17 06:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 04:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 02:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1993 1994 )
nooneman 413,897 39,866 10/11/26 03:57 AM
by pugster
* Comedian Volodymyr Zelensky wins Ukrainian presidential election Falcon91Wolvrn03 210 6 04/25/19 09:49 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Ukraine ceased cooperating with Mueller after Michael Cohen arranged arms deal koods 98 0 05/24/18 01:07 AM
by koods
* Trump Administration now *actually* being laughed at worldwide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kryptos 2,298 122 07/21/17 08:30 PM
by Tmethyl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,983 topic views. 1 members, 83 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.