Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Greetings from China [Re: trees] * 2
    #28780434 -

trees said:
Crypto rich people go to Dubai or Bahamas not 3rd world country side China



Woah woah woah, China a third world country?!?!?!?!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 1
    #28780482 -

you can definitely be happy in china. it is more affordable, the endless stream of government subsidized factories making cheap shit and knocking off technology. im mad jelly because I cant get certain cheap chinese shit in the states. the industry just isnt here. and the american alternative is blood sucking expensive.

If I were you I would not trust the food in chinese restaurants. even in america I dont trust it. its cheaper and cleaner to make your own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: huey.bluey]
    #28780796 -

huey.bluey said:
If I were you I would not trust the food in chinese restaurants.



Why on earth not? People eat there, too. Most of the time, they don't even die.

Then again, I guess Chinese might say the same of Italian restaurants. "Bro, don't eat in those restaurants over in Europe. Can't be trusted. If you're in Florence, it's better to drop by Tien-Tien's; she cooks proper Chinese food so that's definitely OK, here let me give you her number..."

(Btw, I'm not making this up; most Chinese tourists around here eat in Chinese restaurants. I dunno if it's their preference for food that resembles what they eat at home, or a basic distrust of foreign cuisine. Might be a combination of both. Fact is that only a few eat 'local' and the others are carted into Chinese places by the busload.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: mushboy]
    #28780828 -

mushboy said:
:bye:

Quote:
Xi Jingping has his country under an iron fist



hows it taste tho?
:bigolboot:



Ahaha!

OP had a bootlicky kinda vibe fo shooo.

- Mushboy is running for president, so he is offended by your disparaging remarks about our homeland! -


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28780829 -

I really want to learn Mandarin, but it's hard to find someone to practice with.

I have heard that people use multiplayer online videogames to learn languages, because you can practice with people from that country, and you have something to actually do with them, instead of just ramble whatever nonsense you can get off about your day, and bore the shit out of eachother, cuz real life is boring.

Anyway... you're lucky you have a Chinese gf to practice with. Some languages are eash enough to muddle through without emersing yourself in the culture, but Mandarin probably isn't one of those for a native Engrish speaker.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28780833 -

Waarlock said:
trees said:
Crypto rich people go to Dubai or Bahamas not 3rd world country side China



Woah woah woah, China a third world country?!?!?!?!



It would be pretty lame if he just did what every other douchey rich leach piece of shit does.

No offense Waarlock, but I've long held the view that the only solution to the problems of the world is for working folk to start eating the rich. Literally. Start at the toes... or the sweetbreads.. shit, start at the nuts for all I care, but these mofos have GOT TO GO. Gruesomely!

Anyway, you seem like a decent dude... and I'm assuming you're not rich rich, so we will exempt you from all of that business. For now.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28780857 -

Not super rich but rich enough to chill and not work 👍


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28780893 -

Waarlock said:
Not super rich but rich enough to chill and not work 👍



So you're ChoppyChop, if he spent less time arguing on the internet.

Maybe... Choppy in 5 years! Nice! :toast:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28780902 -

I have to say... it really is wild seeing a Libertarian(?).. so incredibly in the bag for an authoritarian regime like what they have going on in China.

I suppose it probably has to do with the fact that you are wealthy enough (especially in China), to shield yourself from the reality that regular Chinese folk live daily. I'm sure they aren't all best buds with the chief of police, anyway lol.

Maybe you should factor that into your assessment. It's easy to make a well-off person comfortable in any society. The goal is to make life as liveable at possible for as many people as possible.

Or maybe I am wrong. You tell me.

Personal liberty is cherished in Western countries, because of what it took to win that for common people. The wealthy always have had it, but for most of human history, the common man did not. It is the most precious thing for a rational human being.

It is more valuable than having a well-ordered, clean, disciplined populace.. as nice as those things are. It is more valuable than reducing crime rates, even... I think.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (05/20/24 05:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28780905 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I suppose it probably has to do with the fact that you are wealthy enough (especially in China), to shield yourself from the reality that regular Chinese folk live daily. I'm sure they aren't all best buds with the chief of police, anyway lol.



You seem to be quick in making assumptions based on your own (Western) worldview about how regular Chinese experience living in their society. Many great wars were started based on that premise - particularly by Western countries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28780908 -

koraks said:
Bigbadwooof said:
I suppose it probably has to do with the fact that you are wealthy enough (especially in China), to shield yourself from the reality that regular Chinese folk live daily. I'm sure they aren't all best buds with the chief of police, anyway lol.



You seem to be quick in making assumptions based on your own (Western) worldview about how regular Chinese experience living in their society. Many great wars were started based on that premise - particularly by Western countries.



Bigbadwooof said:
Or maybe I am wrong. You tell me.




It's funny, because you accused me of jumping to conclusions, when that's actually what you did before finishing my post.

I'm still waiting for dude to weigh in, and potentially enlighten my view.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (05/20/24 05:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28780913 -

Bigbadwooof said:
It's funny, because you accused me of jumping to conclusions, when that's actually what you did before finishing my post.




Nah, I didn't really. Your post is clear enough, even with the lame-ass disclaimer.
Btw, nothing's funny, especially not your short-sightedness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28780914 -

Greetings and Namaste of Waarlock, I come from India to the America and have of thinking of China to visit too, may I ask what of country you are from and what of your skin color is? do you see of people from India in China anywhere ?


--------------------
blessings and love Friends as I am Learn new Language English, I am Vighnavinashanaya I come from India and in America here now I adventures do make with mushrooms magic, Friends of Love in hearts, Namaste and forever blessings:heart::sun::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28780920 -

Bigbadwooof said:
koraks said:
Bigbadwooof said:
I suppose it probably has to do with the fact that you are wealthy enough (especially in China), to shield yourself from the reality that regular Chinese folk live daily. I'm sure they aren't all best buds with the chief of police, anyway lol.



You seem to be quick in making assumptions based on your own (Western) worldview about how regular Chinese experience living in their society. Many great wars were started based on that premise - particularly by Western countries.



Bigbadwooof said:
Or maybe I am wrong. You tell me.




It's funny, because you accused me of jumping to conclusions, when that's actually what you did before finishing my post.

I'm still waiting for dude to weigh in, and potentially enlighten my view.



It’s quite possible money is preventing me from experiencing the horrors and atrocities of trying to make a living in China. I drink beer with these dudes in the working class from time to time and they still chant “China #1!”


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 1
    #28780927 -

Waarlock said:
It’s quite possible money is preventing me from experiencing the horrors and atrocities of trying to make a living in China. I drink beer with these dudes in the working class from time to time and they still chant “China #1!”



Nationalism is a huuuge part of Chinese culture (And North Korean... culture.. for that matter). I think it's good to have a reasonable amount of pride in your country, as long as you have a clear-eyed view of it's strengths and weaknesses.

I used to think Nationalism was a terrible, irrational thing, but at the end of the day, we are tribal animals, and there is no changing that.

A few things to consider though (Bear in mind, my knowledge of China is quite limited):
I have heard horror stories about women in Chinese sweat shops jumping from the rooftops to kill themselves.

During Covid, China had one of the harshest, most dehumanizing lockdown policies in the entire world. Theh would literally board up people's doors, and lock them in their houses.

Are you comfortable living in a country (say... permanently), whose government endorsed and encouraged something like Chinas "Cultural Revolution".

To me, Xi seems like a fairly well-tempered, intelligent, and capable leader, but men like that are in short supply, particularly in the highest rungs of power, and especially in a dictatorial type of government.

He could easily be replaced with someone with a far more tyrannical appetite, and you would not be afforded the same kind of rights, to protect you from the government, that we have here.

There are things that even massive quantities of money can't fix.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (05/20/24 06:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28781038 -

Based on the info given from OP:


-Guy is from a third world sand country full of low IQ retards (Afghanistan).


-Thinks China is a leg up from USA because he got laid from a 4'8" loose Chinese chick he found on Craigslist.


-Lives the rest of his days fearing for his well-being of wrong-think and walking on eggshells (If he says the wrong thing he will get shot/hung by ching chang xiou's personal execution squad).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #28781111 -

Nichrome said:
:buzzaldrin:

"What you gonna do when your well runs dry?"

~Bob Marley



'You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know.' (Jerry Garcia)

'How you gonna win when you ain't right within?' (Lauren Hill)


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Rumblefishtwist] * 2
    #28781129 -

Rumblefishtwist said:
Based on the info given from OP:


-Guy is from a third world sand country full of low IQ retards (Afghanistan).


-Thinks China is a leg up from USA because he got laid from a 4'8" loose Chinese chick he found on Craigslist.


-Lives the rest of his days fearing for his well-being of wrong-think and walking on eggshells (If he says the wrong thing he will get shot/hung by ching chang xiou's personal execution squad).



None of this is fact.
Matter of fact, it is your own (nasty) opinion.:grossman:


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: birdeatingspider] * 5
    #28781197 -

Yeah this thread seems to be a bunch of thinly veiled jealousy masquerading as half-baked faux concern.

Y'all are way too practiced at arguing on the internet. Why is everyone trying so desperately to rain on OP's parade?

The kicker is that the theme seems to be

Project all the doubt and anxiety I am feeling in my own life onto random internet guy who sounds like he has it better than me.

Spin it in a way that makes it seem like I said these mean spirited things out of a sense of genuine concern for this stranger.

Talk to them like they're too stupid to understand how morally superior and at peace I am with my station in life.

Seriously you guys, try being a little kinder to yourselves and maybe you'll have more rewarding things to do with your time than trying to sell your self-doubt to strangers on the internet. Sheesh.


--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: jack_straw2208] * 3
    #28781276 -

Fuck any country that says I can't smoke weed, I AM in a superior country :kingcrankey:

Ps. I'm not jealous and really do wish op the best...I'm just upset about the weed thing lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is the best supplement for a testosterone boost? Moonshoe 524 8 02/19/15 06:09 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Is China the only reason North Korea is still around?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kr0nik0 3,059 63 01/29/15 12:17 AM
by elax420
* I just read direct exposure of sunlight to male genitals can inrease testosterone by 200%!
( 1 2 all )
Atrium 3,916 30 10/24/13 04:38 PM
by hidenseek1
* low testosterone
( 1 2 all )
Doctor Sponge 2,335 29 04/28/14 03:30 PM
by shadyy
* Testosterone Levels Going Insane?
( 1 2 all )
RanOutOfWeed 1,193 25 03/07/16 01:51 AM
by Turtletotem
* free testosterone Doctor Sponge 915 15 10/05/14 05:48 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* I was trying to find out of cumming effects testosterone levels...... EdibleStereos 903 10 01/16/14 01:03 AM
by mr sniffles
* If china and russia didnt scare you enough already...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LeftyBurnz 10,228 111 09/01/08 02:23 PM
by LeftyBurnz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,604 topic views. 5 members, 38 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.