Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #28777809 -

spirit_shadow said:
I don't support communism.....or capitalism for that matter. I kinda hate everything.....welcome to shroomery...even though you aren't new but the title makes you sound new lol :shroomeryhead:




Been around since 2012. Since I was a 17 year old kid doing drugs in high school. Haven’t smoked DMT since then, probably have a bad trip smoking DMT in China.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Asante]
    #28777813 -

Asante said:
Waarlock said:
I post this in the outskirts of Chengdu city residing in the countryside. Moved here with my Chinese girlfriend 8 months ago, we are both US passport holders and we think we made the right choice moving to China. As long as you have money in this country you are a king and people will treat you like a celebrity especially since they have never seen a foreigner in most parts here outside the big cities. I’m literally cool with the head of police here and we go drinking and partying at KTVS and he gives me a 3 month extension on my visa whenever I need it. Stay for 90 days and get another 90 days when I ask for it.

Watching the United States literally collapse from within made me  content with my decision. I’ve got shit tons of crypto money in ledgers and Chinese banks  that I didn’t pay a single dollar in taxes and it feels good to give good old uncle Sam the bird. I’m not going to be looking back. When you give people too much freedom look at the abomination it will create. Racism, LGBT, Trump and Biden, Oppressive Taxes, Inflation, and Crime is literally wrecking the country.

Don’t get me wrong China has its fair share of issues but Xi Jingping has his country under an iron fist and makes sure his people fall in line or get wrecked. Everyone is being watched 24/7 which makes it a pretty safe place and with very very low crime , nothing happens here to people walking at 3 AM alone since there are cameras everywhere.

Start a fight? Jail time. Preach religion? Jail time. Protest? Jail time. Promote liberal and immoral views? Jail time . Desecrate a Bible or Quran? Jail time

As long as you mind your own business and keep your religion and prayer to yourself  and don’t fuck around you will be fine here and the people are very warm and welcoming.

Hate me all you want but damn it feels good to be here even though it is a limited form of freedom, I feel free from the terrorist and Zionist regime that is the United States.

P.S Major downside being here is that getting caught with drugs like shrooms or DMT equals life in prison or execution by firing squad. Alcohol and KTVS it is for life!!!!

Major upside? $10 bottle service at high end nightclubs, $1-2 packs of cigarettes, bad ass Chinese food, and taking pics with people on the daily, if picking up girls is your thing you’ll definitely get laid here more than the states and garner more attention cause your a foreigner.




Congratulations!  I have relatives living in China too, they are fine too.

It sounds like you got it made, but watch it with the promiscuity and nightclub life, China can turn on you, don't forget that!

That police chief is all fun and games with you, but of course also, keeping an eye on you.

Just saiyan'



Of course he’s keep an eye. Lol


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28777832 -

Waarlock said:
Seriously_trippin said:
To each their own but that's hilarious to think China hasn't collapsed as much as America. You might want to put your money in an american bank BTW. The recent run on Chinese banks left something like 17 million people shit out of luck and lost all their money.



I keep hard wallets and only $500 usd at a time in a bank. I can lose $500 worst come to worst.



Thats good. Honestly you seem like a good person and don't want you to get fucked so I'm glad you're planning around that.


I am very curious though you're not bothered by social credit scores? Are you not at all worried that if covid hits again they'll lock you in your house and have you starve to death? Because that's what happened to many people during covid in China. They had tape over their doors, extreme punishments for leaving your house etc. You could hear people screaming from inside their houses yelling for food. Incredibly sad shit.

Now I'm not saying fuck China why would you ever go there. I get it, you're not particularly happy with America and your new girlfriend has opened up your possibilities. So I get why you'd move there it's a big world. But you're acting like America is a shithole and China is a utopia and I'm wondering why?


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28777837 -

Waarlock said:
spirit_shadow said:
I don't support communism.....or capitalism for that matter. I kinda hate everything.....welcome to shroomery...even though you aren't new but the title makes you sound new lol :shroomeryhead:




Been around since 2012. Since I was a 17 year old kid doing drugs in high school. Haven’t smoked DMT since then, probably have a bad trip smoking DMT in China.



If I lived in China I would say fuck Winnie the pooh and cultivate mushrooms for personal use anyway :awehigh:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #28777860 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Waarlock said:
Seriously_trippin said:
To each their own but that's hilarious to think China hasn't collapsed as much as America. You might want to put your money in an american bank BTW. The recent run on Chinese banks left something like 17 million people shit out of luck and lost all their money.



I keep hard wallets and only $500 usd at a time in a bank. I can lose $500 worst come to worst.



Thats good. Honestly you seem like a good person and don't want you to get fucked so I'm glad you're planning around that.


I am very curious though you're not bothered by social credit scores? Are you not at all worried that if covid hits again they'll lock you in your house and have you starve to death? Because that's what happened to many people during covid in China. They had tape over their doors, extreme punishments for leaving your house etc. You could hear people screaming from inside their houses yelling for food. Incredibly sad shit.

Now I'm not saying fuck China why would you ever go there. I get it, you're not particularly happy with America and your new girlfriend has opened up your possibilities. So I get why you'd move there it's a big world. But you're acting like America is a shithole and China is a utopia and I'm wondering why?




I have never heard of my girls family getting locked down in China like that, worst they said was having a QR code and if it was negative you had to go home and wait until Covid cleared and go get a clean bill of health to lift the ban. I’m not aware of anyone getting shutdown in their house starving to death, I feel like the western media would like to double down and make it seem worse than it actually is. Cause if that were true then millions upon millions of people would be dead .

To be honest with you I was kinda fed up with the crazy cost of living, taxes, crazy Christian Bible thumpers ,homelessness and crime  facing discrimination as a person from Afghanistan 🇦🇫, if you don’t align with their views on social issues then your a degenerate piece of shit scum bag who hates democracy and FrEeDoM. People abuse their right to free speech and and are very bigoted and hateful towards other groups

I got money and I feel super safe here and far from discrimination and getting told I’m going to hell over my beliefs …… fucking crazy people


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28777865 -

spirit_shadow said:
Waarlock said:
spirit_shadow said:
I don't support communism.....or capitalism for that matter. I kinda hate everything.....welcome to shroomery...even though you aren't new but the title makes you sound new lol :shroomeryhead:




Been around since 2012. Since I was a 17 year old kid doing drugs in high school. Haven’t smoked DMT since then, probably have a bad trip smoking DMT in China.



If I lived in China I would say fuck Winnie the pooh and cultivate mushrooms for personal use anyway :awehigh:



Not worth it dude. Anyone caught with anything higher than weed will face life in prison or execution by firing squads. Just for weed you’ll spend a good 3-10 years in prison depending on if the judge is in a good mood. Plus the police tend to do random welfare checks around here and imagine you are tripping open the door to them or walk outside wondering around tripping think the world is a wonderful place……. Fuck that is a nightmare bad trip scenario I would never wish upon anyone .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 1
    #28777883 -

Firing squad? Right....sure you want to live there? Lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28777886 -

spirit_shadow said:
Firing squad? Right....sure you want to live there? Lol



I’m chill. I don’t have that issue cause I don’t do drugs anymore


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28777929 -

Weed and mushrooms isn't a drug.....come to America where we believe mushrooms and weed isn't a drug and won't shoot you for doing it :ancientaliens:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 1
    #28777936 -

:buzzaldrin:

"What you gonna do when your well runs dry?"

~Bob Marley


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Nichrome]
    #28777959 -

Nichrome said:
:buzzaldrin:

"What you gonna do when your well runs dry?"

~Bob Marley



I won’t have to worry about that for a life time. I don’t have to stay in China forever, it was just quite a unique experience. But God damn not paying taxes and telling Uncle Sam to go fuck himself feels nice.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28777966 -

Waarlock said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Waarlock said:
Seriously_trippin said:
To each their own but that's hilarious to think China hasn't collapsed as much as America. You might want to put your money in an american bank BTW. The recent run on Chinese banks left something like 17 million people shit out of luck and lost all their money.



I keep hard wallets and only $500 usd at a time in a bank. I can lose $500 worst come to worst.



Thats good. Honestly you seem like a good person and don't want you to get fucked so I'm glad you're planning around that.


I am very curious though you're not bothered by social credit scores? Are you not at all worried that if covid hits again they'll lock you in your house and have you starve to death? Because that's what happened to many people during covid in China. They had tape over their doors, extreme punishments for leaving your house etc. You could hear people screaming from inside their houses yelling for food. Incredibly sad shit.

Now I'm not saying fuck China why would you ever go there. I get it, you're not particularly happy with America and your new girlfriend has opened up your possibilities. So I get why you'd move there it's a big world. But you're acting like America is a shithole and China is a utopia and I'm wondering why?




I have never heard of my girls family getting locked down in China like that, worst they said was having a QR code and if it was negative you had to go home and wait until Covid cleared and go get a clean bill of health to lift the ban. I’m not aware of anyone getting shutdown in their house starving to death, I feel like the western media would like to double down and make it seem worse than it actually is. Cause if that were true then millions upon millions of people would be dead .

To be honest with you I was kinda fed up with the crazy cost of living, taxes, crazy Christian Bible thumpers ,homelessness and crime  facing discrimination as a person from Afghanistan 🇦🇫, if you don’t align with their views on social issues then your a degenerate piece of shit scum bag who hates democracy and FrEeDoM. People abuse their right to free speech and and are very bigoted and hateful towards other groups

I got money and I feel super safe here and far from discrimination and getting told I’m going to hell over my beliefs …… fucking crazy people



Yeah she might not of expierenced it China is a big place but people were litterally starving because of the strictest lockdown in the world. They did tape up people's homes doors.
si=jIitq9lpV8CZe_4Z

si=MGDAl2rRV8K-m8Ce

si=6EUhhlFo5UP7qUgr

Prople were litterally forced by ccp police to quarantine even without direct proof they're infected in this video breaking a woman's front door down to get her.

I think maybe 12 people died from the starvation but in Shanghai specifically EVERYONE was going long periods without food because it was required by law that the government had to bring you the food but they didn't have the nessicary resources to achieve that. Your statement that if that were true millions would've died is stupid. You can go a very long time without food without dying. You can be starving and not dead.


And you still haven't answered my question. Does it bother you that the ccp has a social credit score on every permanent resident?
To me that's orwelian dystopia.

The context that you're Afghani makes this more understandable.


Again to each their own and I get wanting to get away from America. Everyone is so embroider in identity politics that the right and left are both insufferable. But it's interesting I live in California but I live in the Socal high desert.

There's almost 0 crime here, in 30 years living here never once had a break in or witnessed a violent crime. We aren't very divided here compared to other places. So for all intents and purposes none of that identity politics bullshit really affects me.

People get tired of arguing but they forgot they don't have to argue.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 2
    #28777968 -

Waarlock said:
Nichrome said:
:buzzaldrin:

"What you gonna do when your well runs dry?"

~Bob Marley



I won’t have to worry about that for a life time. I don’t have to stay in China forever, it was just quite a unique experience. But God damn not paying taxes and telling Uncle Sam to go fuck himself feels nice.



I'm sorry to tell you this but Uncle Sam doesn't even hear you. Neither does the ccp for that matter. Governments don't give a shit if you say fuck them. Achieves nothing and not really an achievement of yours. Wanting lower taxes sure but don't pretend it's a meaningful political statement


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #28777990 -




Prople were litterally forced by ccp police to quarantine even without direct proof they're infected in this video breaking a woman's front door down to get her.

I think maybe 12 people died from the starvation but in Shanghai specifically EVERYONE was going long periods without food because it was required by law that the government had to bring you the food but they didn't have the nessicary resources to achieve that. Your statement that if that were true millions would've died is stupid. You can go a very long time without food without dying. You can be starving and not dead.


And you still haven't answered my question. Does it bother you that the ccp has a social credit score on every permanent resident?
To me that's orwelian dystopia.

The context that you're Afghani makes this more understandable.


Again to each their own and I get wanting to get away from America. Everyone is so embroider in identity politics that the right and left are both insufferable. But it's interesting I live in California but I live in the Socal high desert.

There's almost 0 crime here, in 30 years living here never once had a break in or witnessed a violent crime. We aren't very divided here compared to other places. So for all intents and purposes none of that identity politics bullshit really affects me.

People get tired of arguing but they forgot they don't have to argue.



I suppose I’ll own up and say that I don’t know anything about people starving and millions of people dying is quite absurd.

But the whole social credit score was heavily covered by the media and with a quick google search I found out it was scrapped due to intense backlash in China. Some here speculate that it is in place but I really don’t care if it is or isn’t . Who am I to do anything about it? Or as if my opinion matters


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #28777991 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Waarlock said:
Nichrome said:
:buzzaldrin:

"What you gonna do when your well runs dry?"

~Bob Marley



I won’t have to worry about that for a life time. I don’t have to stay in China forever, it was just quite a unique experience. But God damn not paying taxes and telling Uncle Sam to go fuck himself feels nice.



I'm sorry to tell you this but Uncle Sam doesn't even hear you. Neither does the ccp for that matter. Governments don't give a shit if you say fuck them. Achieves nothing and not really an achievement of yours. Wanting lower taxes sure but don't pretend it's a meaningful political statement




I really don’t care if they don’t hear me. It’s me a personal win for me to evade US taxes and the China banks other than Bank of China haven’t even implanted anything related to the FATCA.

It’s a win because I got fucked paying 40% of my income to this regime my whole life and now I don’t pay a single dollar . How is that not a win? 0 taxes on all of my realized crypto gains in the hundreds of thousands and hopefully millions in the next bull run


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #28777994 -

Read the book “wild swans” by  Jung Chang. You will gain a priceless perspective on the history of China through the past hundred years of communist atrocities brought on by Mao Zedong and the populous who enabled their own demise. You will cry…. Promise

Not to say America hasn’t committed its own atrocities: what the colonists did to the natives(and the natives to the settlers). But we fought a bloody war to oust slavery where China continues slavery to this very day. We are killing our fossil fuel production for the sake of the world and China is exponentially building coal power plants smh. And as for taxes, there are states within the union you can move to where you pay none.

Edited by JCRasta (05/17/24 09:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28777995 -

You moved to China because of its lax restrictions on crypto?
:yeahthatsfunny:
Well, I hope there is something else to enjoy over there. Because from my perspective there isn’t.
Their housing economy is doing really bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28778003 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
You moved to China because of its lax restrictions on crypto?
:yeahthatsfunny:
Well, I hope there is something else to enjoy over there. Because from my perspective there isn’t.
Their housing economy is doing really bad.



From my perspective I am enjoying a good life. Pulling out money on the go as I need it. If the RMB falls you can always leave the country and go somewhere else. Will figure it out then


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 1
    #28778015 -

Seems like you dont know what youre doing or where to go once china kicks you out or when you go broke before the bullrun.  Youll wind up back in the US after your plan goes to shit and or the next countries you seek wear you down. Maybe you end up as an illegal bum somewhere in vientnam jungle and rely on the pity of the locals. But it will be an experience overall, none the less


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 1
    #28778030 -

Waarlock said:
Nichrome said:
:buzzaldrin:

"What you gonna do when your well runs dry?"

~Bob Marley



I won’t have to worry about that for a life time. I don’t have to stay in China forever, it was just quite a unique experience. But God damn not paying taxes and telling Uncle Sam to go fuck himself feels nice.




Daddy issues... :shrug:


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is the best supplement for a testosterone boost? Moonshoe 524 8 02/19/15 06:09 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Is China the only reason North Korea is still around?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kr0nik0 3,059 63 01/29/15 12:17 AM
by elax420
* I just read direct exposure of sunlight to male genitals can inrease testosterone by 200%!
( 1 2 all )
Atrium 3,916 30 10/24/13 04:38 PM
by hidenseek1
* low testosterone
( 1 2 all )
Doctor Sponge 2,335 29 04/28/14 03:30 PM
by shadyy
* Testosterone Levels Going Insane?
( 1 2 all )
RanOutOfWeed 1,193 25 03/07/16 01:51 AM
by Turtletotem
* free testosterone Doctor Sponge 915 15 10/05/14 05:48 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* I was trying to find out of cumming effects testosterone levels...... EdibleStereos 903 10 01/16/14 01:03 AM
by mr sniffles
* If china and russia didnt scare you enough already...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LeftyBurnz 10,229 111 09/01/08 02:23 PM
by LeftyBurnz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,605 topic views. 9 members, 32 guests and 260 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.