Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
low testosterone
    #19911724 -

I had my T levels checked the other day(I was hungover)and my level was at 500..i forgot to ask what my total free test was which is actually more important because its bioavailable test that yer body actually utilizes...anybody else have there T levels checked lately?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19911736 -

No but I would imagine I'm on the high side my libido is pretty damn fucking high and have been growing a beard since 17 lol


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19911745 -

Can't think of any reason I would want to check this so no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: psi]
    #19911752 -

Can't say I have or would, no. I've always been a hairy horny muscular man. I'm legit yo.


--------------------
Spit barbiturates to make you rub your tits and shit
Have your body moving, shaking hips and throwing fits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Pretty Lights]
    #19911764 -

Take ZINC supplements. No more than about 10-12mg per day. Once you start doing that, you'll have SUPER HARD erections. Also, zinc helps your body to produce testosterone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: psi]
    #19911766 -

your levels might have reported low because of the alcohol skewing the results.
lift hard
walk/run regularly
get lots of sleep
tribulus terrestis
maca powder
macuna pruriens
horny goat weed
pine pollen
are all ways to boost your levels

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19911773 -

I can't quote a figure but I had mine tested once because of a testicular injury and it was through the roof. I have a tremendous sex drive though I suspected this. Feels good man.

Low test sucks. I know because one time I accidentally some female homone that blocks testosterone. (don't ask, stupid story) Anyway low T makes you feel weak, tired, submissive and emotional - but not the good intense masculine emotions like passion and motivation no, you get these child like emotions. You know? Like a small scratch makes you want to run to mommy and be hugged.

Anyway I think if its low enough you can get it prescribed in IM form. Just be careful with it. There is some kind of paradoxical effect that occurs when you IM T that raises your estrogens and makes you grow boobies if you overdo it.


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: psi]
    #19911786 -

psi said:
Can't think of any reason I would want to check this so no.



its neat to know what your actuall T levels are..i think I woulda been higher but im dealing with a nasty injury,plus ive been drinking like a fish lately:paperbag:

I tried to get the doc to give me a 200mg shot of test for my elbow injury but he was being stingy:mad2:

and yes ive heard zinc can help..also tribulis is good like a poster said..i am telling you if you've never tried HGW that stuff is THE shit,GOES GREAT with alcohol!!!shit make me a serious horndog


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19911817 -

start eating semen like a real man. thatll fix your T levels quick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: pterapharma]
    #19911845 -

pterapharma said:
start eating semen like a real man. thatll fix your T levels quick



I never said my T levels were low.thats just the title of the thread.i felt like shit and still scored a 500 T level..thats in the normal range..300-1000(1000 natural test!?) is considerd normal


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #19911852 -

:shrug: i know nothing about testosterone levels, im procrastinating my studies by posting obnoxious bullshit on internet forums. carry on good sir...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: pterapharma]
    #19911864 -

well let me tell you theres 2 types of test in your blood and its "free testosterone" that is most the important from what I hear...I forgot to ask my doc what the results were on that:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: pterapharma]
    #19911881 -

Op just go to the GYM and get a connect and do 2 shots of pre-load sustanon a week. :psycrankey: That won't give you bitch tits. :thatsayes:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #19911903 -

I don't need that.im not ripped but I make good mass and strength gains when I want too.im a 21 year on and off weightlifter/powerlifter..im not ripped but when I start stacking creating and whey isolates I gain 30lbs in a month(40% will probably be fat)..nowadays I just eat good.like the steps the others posters posted is what I like..zinc maybe..some tribulis...way less alcohol..meditation,so forth...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19912093 -

Just take a T pill and you'll be fine.

You may lose a ball or two, but whatever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: occollegeboi]
    #19912101 -

occollegeboi said:
Take ZINC supplements. No more than about 10-12mg per day. Once you start doing that, you'll have SUPER HARD erections. Also, zinc helps your body to produce testosterone.



Zinc is indeed good for bone health.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Patlal]
    #19912116 -

I don't have low T I have normal T patlal.and patlal please speak to me in very specific terms when you say "T" pill because you probably have no clue about anabolics or TRT :sigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19912138 -

Mmmmm tasty testosterone


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Xingu]
    #19912156 -

YES!!
avacodo is test-pro fruit!thank you!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19912195 -

Your testosterone is probably low because of your alcoholism.

You really need to quit drinking man.

All your organs are getting fucked up by the sauce bath ,
That's probably why your hormone levels are wrecked.


Alcohol is ruining your shit dude for real.

Maca root might help.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Sweet-N-Low sweeter than sugar? freddurgan 1,515 13 01/10/05 08:46 PM
by K4Lic0
* My turn for the low dose *DELETED* dblaney 1,570 12 06/15/05 12:24 AM
by dblaney
* How do people who work low-paying jobs survive?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 7,626 109 06/15/07 02:32 AM
by FellowGrower
* lowes LethalX5 739 10 06/02/05 10:02 PM
by flowstone
* How do you deal with low life retards that are violent? Jon 735 4 04/27/07 04:48 AM
by Tranceformation
* Low-down please.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RunDMT 4,279 82 11/20/03 07:27 AM
by RunDMT
* low price guitars?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,193 22 12/04/03 11:56 AM
by SJR
* lowes funny but sketchy Vibrate 1,038 18 03/25/07 02:02 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,335 topic views. 2 members, 45 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.